I’m Mad…

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Micconos #1 Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5627 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

As the title of this post says. I’m mad. I’m very very mad.

It has been going on for some time, but I think it’s time to finally do something about it. So… I decided to make this post of the forum, because I know that posting things on forums gets things done. (Honestly, if there were a peace-in-the-Middle-East-forum, that problem would have been solved ages ago).

But anyways. Now to the point of my post: “You people need to stop playing the game the wrong way.” You people need to realize that my way of playing this game is the *right* way, and if you’re not playing it the same way, you’re doing it *wrong*.

See even though WG provides everyone with certain game mechanics through the WoT client, that doesn’t mean that you should use them. That means that things like gold and artillery are not meant to be used, even though they’re available in the game.

Now, I realize that everyone can’t be as good as me at this game, so I will do my best to help you play it the *right* way. So even though I’m “dead”, I will continue to offer you incredibly helpful and needed advice and hints. Mostly by click-spamming the map like crazy at the location of the offending player(s), thus preventing other irrelevant communication between the team members.

And finally post-battles, I will give you important, useful and helpful tips, like calling you stupid and/or idiot and/or retard and/or telling you to please uninstall the game.

So now that you all know, there’s no excuse anymore. So please, stop ruining the game for *everyone* (including yourself) and play the game the way it was meant to be played (*my* way).

Thank you for your time and peace in the Middle East,

Micconos

P.S.: This post might contain trace elements of sarcasm.

jack_timber #2 Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:50 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31214 battles

So what is the right way?

I like the wrong way mebbe cause I am left handed.

Look forward to your advice in battle.

PS this post may contain traces of truth.

BicycleOfDeath #3 Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14516 battles
  • [T-OG] T-OG
What is actually dumb is people who have formed their own incorrect ideas on how to do well in this game, and insist on continuing to do so despite repeated constructive advice from better players, even though their results are obviously terrible. 

Bora_BOOM #4 Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:55 PM

Major

• Player
  • 20267 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMicconos, on 18 August 2017 - 12:43 PM, said:

It has been going on for some time, but I think it’s time to finally do something about it. So… I decided to make this post of the forum, because I know that posting things on forums gets things done. (Honestly, if there were a peace-in-the-Middle-East-forum, that problem would have been solved ages ago).

But anyways. Now to the point of my post: “You people need to stop playing the game the wrong way.” You people need to realize that my way of playing this game is the *right* way, and if you’re not playing it the same way, you’re doing it *wrong*.

See even though WG provides everyone with certain game mechanics through the WoT client, that doesn’t mean that you should use them. That means that things like gold and artillery are not meant to be used, even though they’re available in the game.

Now, I realize that everyone can’t be as good as me at this game, so I will do my best to help you play it the *right* way. So even though I’m “dead”, I will continue to offer you incredibly helpful and needed advice and hints. Mostly by click-spamming the map like crazy at the location of the offending player(s), thus preventing other irrelevant communication between the team members.

And finally post-battles, I will give you important, useful and helpful tips, like calling you stupid and/or idiot and/or retard and/or telling you to please uninstall the game.

So now that you all know, there’s no excuse anymore. So please, stop ruining the game for *everyone* (including yourself) and play the game the way it was meant to be played (*my* way).

Thank you for your time and peace in the Middle East,

Micconos

P.S.: This post might contain trace elements of sarcasm.

Well, 98% of players would not notice any, so you are good.

qpranger #5 Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:57 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 30751 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMicconos, on 18 August 2017 - 02:43 PM, said:

Dude, you sound ready for FAME.

Asklepi0s #6 Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:57 PM

• 4976 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
Well,its better to close this topic before they lynch you.
Thread is closed due to Not being constructive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users