• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

DracheimFlug #21 Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:49 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10228 battles

View PostRamRaid90, on 19 August 2017 - 12:26 AM, said:

Yup.

It is identical to the buffed version of the Centurion which is coming in 9.20....complete waste of money.

Unless for some unlikely reason you really want a Swedish Centurion to train..... what mediums do the Swedes need crews for again?.... right... unless for no particular good reason you really want a Swedish Centurion :)

Spurtung #22 Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:24 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 77744 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View PostRamRaid90, on 19 August 2017 - 08:40 AM, said:

M46 KR was free (marathon)

Sure was...

Just to increase the lulz, care to point the news for that "marathon"?

View PostDracheimFlug, on 19 August 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

View Post250swb, on 18 August 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

Unless WG announce something else for this weekend I don't think it really is 'simple like that'. If this tank is meant to be the 'big surprise' promised for the weekend it means a few (and it will be very few) players get something and the vast majority get nothing, zilch, nada. So it's either have a wank over a previously unheard of heavy metal band and their customised tank or forget the weekend special.

View Postpsychobear, on 18 August 2017 - 07:49 PM, said:

"Big surprise" for the week-end? What big surprise? I am currently away and can't play for the whole week-end...

Fk... :(

There is no big surprise promised for this weekend. The big surprise is scheduled for next weekend (Gamescon). 

I'm sure you'll end up trying to spin this as a "maybe I'm not making myself understood" but you're wrong. Again.

Block Quote

17 August – 20 August: We aren't spoiling any of our plans for this weekend for now. Instead, get yourself ready for a big surprise!

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/sneak-peek-august2017/

View PostDracheimFlug, on 19 August 2017 - 10:49 AM, said:

Unless for some unlikely reason you really want a Swedish Centurion to train..... what mediums do the Swedes need crews for again?.... right... unless for no particular good reason you really want a Swedish Centurion :)

I really can't wait for them to develop the Swedish tree so you can eat your own words.

Also tagged with strv 81

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users