Lehväslaiho's Medal

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

qpranger #1 Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:42 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 30722 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Why is this thing still considered an epic medal?

Nowadays you as much as sneeze and you will get it.

SABAOTH #2 Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:34 AM

Major

• Player
  • 36408 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View Postqpranger, on 19 August 2017 - 09:42 AM, said:

Why is this thing still considered an epic medal?

Nowadays you as much as sneeze and you will get it.

Because many players still fail to even get the "Muddy Tracks" achievement

qpranger #3 Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:04 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 30722 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I am telling you, this is the most overrated medal right now.

Got 3 or 4 of them just today, and I don't feel epic at all.

Browarszky #4 Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:11 PM

Major

• Player
  • 14904 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
In all my battles I've only managed scrounge up five of them... :hiding:

qpranger #5 Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:12 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 30722 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostBrowarszky, on 19 August 2017 - 10:11 PM, said:

In all my battles I've only managed scrounge up five of them... :hiding:

Git gud scrub :)

Spurtung #6 Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:16 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 60111 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View Postqpranger, on 19 August 2017 - 10:04 PM, said:

I don't feel epic at all.

That's why you're not CC yet, you lack the self confidence and ambition.

Edited by Spurtung, 19 August 2017 - 09:16 PM.

qpranger #7 Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:18 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 30722 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSpurtung, on 19 August 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

That's why you're not CC yet, you lack the self confidence and ambition.

How do I gain all that and fast?

Spurtung #8 Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:24 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 60111 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View Postqpranger, on 19 August 2017 - 10:18 PM, said:

Simple answer, you don't. You must be patient.

There's a lot of waxing on and waxing off first.

Then at some point some guy will sweep your leg, but you'll transmorph from hamster to one-legged crane and kick their teeth in.

Only then you get to win a cup.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #9 Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 44835 battles

View Postqpranger, on 19 August 2017 - 10:18 PM, said:

Ulicum #10 Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:52 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39538 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

Why is qpranger threads still considered a thing?

Nowadays you as much as sneeze and you will find new one.

Browarszky #11 Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:55 PM

Major

• Player
  • 14904 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

View PostUlicum, on 19 August 2017 - 08:52 PM, said:

Why is qpranger threads still considered a thing?

Nowadays you as much as sneeze and you will find new one.

Did you happen to notice WG's recent sale on Thread Starter Kits? I had hoped to stock up myself, but someone beat me to it and apparently hoarded up their entire stock!

Not that there necessarily has to be a connection, mind you. Just, you know, wondering that's all.

_Hakkapeliitta_ #12 Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42197 battles
  • [KOFF] KOFF

u must understand that medal is still epic, if wg has make it easy to get these days it does not make medal less epic, do u even understand what kind man is behind of this medal??? 

i used google traslator so there probaply is some f.ck ups but try to manage.....

Tali-Ihantala on June 26, 1944. Finland's independence is with a knife-edge.
Viborg is lost.
The focus of the battles focuses on the Seitseminen kilometer from the Valiant Northeastern Northeast, narrow and rocky field strip in Tali-Ihantala.
Sergeant Reino Leafed man from Lagus's third tanker cargo ship begins his fiery counterattack with his T-34 armored car.
The Russian dancers have reached far from the Finns.
The Lehväslaihon wagon destroys the first enemy dancer in Cheese, near the Saimaa Canal.
The next enemy troop will be destroyed near the Portinhoika junction.
The cowboy, like the other armored men, has not slept in the last week as short ticks under armored carriages. No hot food has been obtained for days.
The two-time-wounded 22-year-old Leopard dog, who has been wounded in the war, does not feel fatigue as he protests the gunshot in his hand from the armor door.
The Russians are attacking the three wings of almost 200,000 soldiers, hundreds of armies and aircraft-tired Finnish troops.
About 50,000 Finnish soldiers have been defeated in the defense battle in various parts of East Karelia and Kanta. The bouts of battle are numbness. The swarm of the cannons, the explosion of the ammunition and the crash of the machine guns fill the environment of the Portinhoika junction.
The earth shakes the force of the ammunition. The trees break like matches. They also rocks up to the heights.
The air is thick gray. Smoke, sand and mold penetrate into the ears, mouth and nose.
Hundreds of men are dying on both sides of the roaring front line. New heroes will emerge and heroes will be created until death reapers harvest.
Armor and baskeri
Reino Lehväslaiho was alive. Armor Armor Dressed By Basker and Clown Sheepdog, 89, is standing on the stairs of his summer residence in Virine Killinkoski.
He became a writer who has made 44 novels on the basis of his war memories.
Handshake is solid and the war chamber looks friendly when she directs the guests to the coffee table.
The pictures of Sotka T 34 are printed on the coffee mugs. It was the Lehväslaihon tool in the Continuation War.
He sits in his seat in the wicker chair and starts a war memorial.
So back to the Slope Mountain.
The puppy man can see from his eyebrows how the port of the enemy runs to the brink.
The leopard groove rivets the machine gun into a hot set of enemies. The radiator and the armored driver are charging their new heads up in full swing.
"The Fatherland was not in thought, not home, not God now. Teeth together, face pale he shot. You did not realize time, no place. It was just a soldier and a rattling weapon, "notes Lehvaslaiho in his book Armored War 1941-1944.
He can shoot three hundred enemies at the Slope Mount when fortune turns.
The bullet of an enemy rifle sneaks into the jaw of the Lehs. Blood is plummeting.
The bullet rain
The semidetonous Leafed man pulled the hatch up and over the engine. He dived into the ditch shelter.
He was still trying to get out of the puddle to shoot, but the forces deceived and he dropped on the Russian corpse.
The commander of the battalion was informed about the leech of the Lehman. Major Mikkola left with his chariot on a rescue trip in the middle of the battle.
The wounded was raised to the front armor of the trolley, after which the carriage retreated to its own side.
There was rain and rocks on it, as the Russian artillery center was at its toughest. Enemy airplanes fluttered like a rooftop.
It was not until Lappeenranta that the coward was awakened from deep unconsciousness. He still remembers the tightness of surgery and the urgency of wartime surgeries. The 16-inch gaping hole in Leuka was partout.
"There were three curves in the room side by side. I was lying in the middle and saw how the legs and the hands were cut off next door ", Lehväslaiho remembers.
He had been wounded two times earlier: in the Winter War at the age of 17 as a rifleman in Kuhmo Lentiirata and Tuuloksessa in summer 1941.
From this part of the Konskala Mountain, Lehväslaiho recovered, and was still in Lapland's war.

Hollow_Wings #13 Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:41 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33819 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostDel_Monte_Mies, on 20 August 2017 - 05:10 AM, said:

u must understand that medal is still epic, if wg has make it easy to get these days it does not make medal less epic, do u even understand what kind man is behind of this medal??? 

i used google traslator so there probaply is some f.ck ups but try to manage.....

Tali-Ihantala on June 26, 1944. Finland's independence is with a knife-edge.
Viborg is lost.
The focus of the battles focuses on the Seitseminen kilometer from the Valiant Northeastern Northeast, narrow and rocky field strip in Tali-Ihantala.
Sergeant Reino Leafed man from Lagus's third tanker cargo ship begins his fiery counterattack with his T-34 armored car.
The Russian dancers have reached far from the Finns.
The Lehväslaihon wagon destroys the first enemy dancer in Cheese, near the Saimaa Canal.
The next enemy troop will be destroyed near the Portinhoika junction.
The cowboy, like the other armored men, has not slept in the last week as short ticks under armored carriages. No hot food has been obtained for days.
The two-time-wounded 22-year-old Leopard dog, who has been wounded in the war, does not feel fatigue as he protests the gunshot in his hand from the armor door.
The Russians are attacking the three wings of almost 200,000 soldiers, hundreds of armies and aircraft-tired Finnish troops.
About 50,000 Finnish soldiers have been defeated in the defense battle in various parts of East Karelia and Kanta. The bouts of battle are numbness. The swarm of the cannons, the explosion of the ammunition and the crash of the machine guns fill the environment of the Portinhoika junction.
The earth shakes the force of the ammunition. The trees break like matches. They also rocks up to the heights.
The air is thick gray. Smoke, sand and mold penetrate into the ears, mouth and nose.
Hundreds of men are dying on both sides of the roaring front line. New heroes will emerge and heroes will be created until death reapers harvest.
Armor and baskeri
Reino Lehväslaiho was alive. Armor Armor Dressed By Basker and Clown Sheepdog, 89, is standing on the stairs of his summer residence in Virine Killinkoski.
He became a writer who has made 44 novels on the basis of his war memories.
Handshake is solid and the war chamber looks friendly when she directs the guests to the coffee table.
The pictures of Sotka T 34 are printed on the coffee mugs. It was the Lehväslaihon tool in the Continuation War.
He sits in his seat in the wicker chair and starts a war memorial.
So back to the Slope Mountain.
The puppy man can see from his eyebrows how the port of the enemy runs to the brink.
The leopard groove rivets the machine gun into a hot set of enemies. The radiator and the armored driver are charging their new heads up in full swing.
"The Fatherland was not in thought, not home, not God now. Teeth together, face pale he shot. You did not realize time, no place. It was just a soldier and a rattling weapon, "notes Lehvaslaiho in his book Armored War 1941-1944.
He can shoot three hundred enemies at the Slope Mount when fortune turns.
The bullet of an enemy rifle sneaks into the jaw of the Lehs. Blood is plummeting.
The bullet rain
The semidetonous Leafed man pulled the hatch up and over the engine. He dived into the ditch shelter.
He was still trying to get out of the puddle to shoot, but the forces deceived and he dropped on the Russian corpse.
The commander of the battalion was informed about the leech of the Lehman. Major Mikkola left with his chariot on a rescue trip in the middle of the battle.
The wounded was raised to the front armor of the trolley, after which the carriage retreated to its own side.
There was rain and rocks on it, as the Russian artillery center was at its toughest. Enemy airplanes fluttered like a rooftop.
It was not until Lappeenranta that the coward was awakened from deep unconsciousness. He still remembers the tightness of surgery and the urgency of wartime surgeries. The 16-inch gaping hole in Leuka was partout.
"There were three curves in the room side by side. I was lying in the middle and saw how the legs and the hands were cut off next door ", Lehväslaiho remembers.
He had been wounded two times earlier: in the Winter War at the age of 17 as a rifleman in Kuhmo Lentiirata and Tuuloksessa in summer 1941.
From this part of the Konskala Mountain, Lehväslaiho recovered, and was still in Lapland's war.

That is nonsense. Even if the person the medal is named after did achieve something great, if the medal is easy to get, there is nothing epic in getting it.

Sessine #14 Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:51 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27101 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
http://wotreplays.com/site/3739249#stats Epic! :trollface:

sgtYester #15 Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52227 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

View Postqpranger, on 19 August 2017 - 09:04 PM, said:

I am telling you, this is the most overrated medal right now.

Got 3 or 4 of them just today, and I don't feel epic at all.

3 or 4..puh. noob

i got 10 or something. stopped counting after 5

Enforcer1975 #16 Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:38 PM

General

• Player
  • 18422 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSABAOTH, on 19 August 2017 - 10:34 AM, said:

Because many players still fail to even get the "Muddy Tracks" achievement

Those are some nice tank icons...what are those?

SABAOTH #17 Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:38 PM

Major

• Player
  • 36408 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostEnforcer1975, on 20 August 2017 - 12:38 PM, said:

Those are some nice tank icons...what are those?

I guess you need to unlock the FAQ achievement first :medal:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users