Mission: LT-7: The SPG Hunter (Outrageous!)

Missions LT-7 SPG Hunter Light Tanks Update Patch Wragming attention

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Poll: Mission: LT-7: The SPG Hunter (T-55A) (71 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Is it adjusted to the game reality as it is right now?

1. NO. (46 votes [64.79%])

Percentage of vote: 64.79%

2. YES. (20 votes [28.17%])

Percentage of vote: 28.17%

3. I haven´t reached that mission so far. (5 votes [7.04%])

Percentage of vote: 7.04%

Would you like to see it Updated?

1. YES. (52 votes [73.24%])

Percentage of vote: 73.24%

2. NO. (14 votes [19.72%])

Percentage of vote: 19.72%

3. I don't know. (5 votes [7.04%])

Percentage of vote: 7.04%

Vote Hide poll

Pedro_Agnus #1 Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26936 battles
Hey dear community!
I just sent this ticket in order to see this situation solved once for all!

This current mission is not updated accordingly with the actual game play that exists.

Lets support and make ourselfs be heard!

Thanks.

Category: World of Tanks 

Sub-category: Missions & specials

Good Morning,

Currently i've already got collected hundreds of signatures of players that are not happy with this situation that i even had submited in the forum.
Nowadays the mission LT-7: The SPG Hunter is NOT UPDATED.
I've made an experience where i've played 50 games with an light tank and only in two i had 3 SPG's in battle.
And this mission we need to spot the 3 SPG's, do damage or do citical hits to them.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!

So lets say that the conditions to do this missions are: Get lucky in order to get 3 SPG's in battle, pray to get good teamates in order the game don't finish in 4minutes and then do the battle of your life! Otherwise... This mission will NEVER be done!

This is not about skills, its about pure luck and Wargaming not reviewing the missions accordingly! And we all know that SPG's players are less and less! Most of the battles we don't even get 1 (!!!) SPG!

I hope this ticket is taken in consideration. You got an patch comming out. IS TIME Wargaming!
I need this community voices to be heard!

Kind regards,

Pedro_Agnus

Edited by Pedro_Agnus, 19 August 2017 - 01:17 PM.

SABAOTH #2 Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:20 PM

Major

• Player
  • 36793 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostPedro_Agnus, on 19 August 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

Hey dear community!
I just sent this ticket in order to see this situation solved once for all!

This current mission is not updated accordingly with the actual game play that exists.

Lets support and make ourselfs be heard!

Thanks.

Category: World of Tanks 

Sub-category: Missions & specials

Good Morning,

Currently i've already got collected hundreds of signatures of players that are not happy with this situation that i even had submited in the forum.
I've made an experience where i've played 50 games with an light tank and only in two i had 3 SPG's in battle.
And this mission we need to spot the 3 SPG's, do damage or do citical hits to them.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!

So lets say that the conditions to do this missions are: Get lucky in order to get 3 SPG's in battle, pray to get good teamates in order the game don't finish in 4minutes and then do the battle of your life! Otherwise... This mission will NEVER be done!

This is not about skills, its about pure luck and Wargaming not reviewing the missions accordingly! And we all know that SPG's players are less and less! Most of the battles we don't even get 1 (!!!) SPG!

I hope this ticket is taken in consideration. You got an patch comming out. IS TIME Wargaming!
I need this community voices to be heard!

Kind regards,

Pedro_Agnus

I agree that they should rework it completely, especially when the missions requires more than one tank type.

However I can predict the answer to your "ticket aimed to resolve this situation once and for all". :girl:

Hello Commander!

Thank you for contacting the support. We are sorry to hear you have experienced this problem.

After a thorough investigation our team could not find any anomaly matching your description.

If you want more information please consult the FAQ at this link or read the articles here http://randomlink.nonsense.com

We hope to see you on the battlefield!

Roll out!

Your support team.

:coin:

Edited by SABAOTH, 19 August 2017 - 01:24 PM.

Pedro_Agnus #3 Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26936 battles
Thats why we all need to support and make ourselfs be heard. Otherwise this "small issues" will never be updated!
Like i said, if this was about skill... But is not! Is something that (like you said) it needs to be "reworked completely".

Spurtung #4 Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:29 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63581 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

I did that one last week. For the Obj. 260, unlike the mission you describe, which is for the T-55A. So it is doable.

No, not every game, but then again, why assume everyone should get all 4 reward tanks to begin with?

Edited by Spurtung, 19 August 2017 - 01:31 PM.

Hammerhead20 #5 Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:40 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25370 battles

I completed this mission for T-55A almost a week ago.

That day was really frustrating to play. Lot's of defeats and completely uselss teams...

But after some more battles, I managed to complete it. I really wasn't expecting that.

SABAOTH #6 Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:46 PM

Major

• Player
  • 36793 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostSpurtung, on 19 August 2017 - 01:29 PM, said:

I did that one last week. For the Obj. 260, unlike the mission you describe, which is for the T-55A. So it is doable.

No, not every game, but then again, why assume everyone should get all 4 reward tanks to begin with?

It should not be random.

Every other mission can be potentially completed almost every game. Tank specific missions cannot.

It would be ok if it was spot and damage 3 enemies, 1 must be an SPG. then it would be ok.

3 spg? no, just wrong. You have only a handful of match like this. Is a personal mission not a MM-luck based one (or it should not be, right now is exactly that)

HeidenSieker #7 Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:59 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostPedro_Agnus, on 19 August 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!

So are you complaining that there are too few SPGs in games, or what? Hm?

Spurtung #8 Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:02 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63581 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostSABAOTH, on 19 August 2017 - 02:46 PM, said:

It would be ok if it was spot and damage 3 enemies, 1 must be an SPG. then it would be ok.

Ok? Ok for the T28 HTC, but that's about it.

The funny part is people b&moan about too many SPGs, but when they need them for missions, there are never enough around. How peculiar.

View PostHeidenSieker, on 19 August 2017 - 02:59 PM, said:

So are you complaining that there are too few SPGs in games, or what? Hm?

Seems like it. But only until he clears his mission, then they are the filthiest thing in the game again. Except when he's actually using them for their sets of missions.

I know, it reeks of hypocrisy, but what can we do but chuckle?

Pedro_Agnus #9 Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26936 battles

Spurtung acting like a skilled player in the battle field camping at the back when everyone is getting killed in the front end!

Is not moaning! Is changing the gamplay completely and not adjusting the missions to it!

Dont act like a jeleous player that wants the tank only for himself. Thats sad dude!

Like i said before, this is not about skills. Like is it right now is about LUCK! 

HeidenSieker #10 Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:13 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 19 August 2017 - 02:04 PM, said:

Seems like it. But only until he clears his mission, then they are the filthiest thing in the game again. Except when he's actually using them for their sets of missions.

I know, it reeks of hypocrisy, but what can we do but chuckle?

It gives rise to an interesting questoin. How many SPGs are there on average, per game?

Vbaddict, which won't be with us much longer, says:

Data for this statistics is based on 1.07 million public random games of the last 30 days with 31.99 million tanks participated.

Tier: All, Type: All, Nation: All, Premium Tanks: All, Server: All, Map: All, Gametype: All, Team: Both, Battles: >1, Grouped by: Type

Not sure whether there's another source of information...

View PostPedro_Agnus, on 19 August 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

Spurtung acting like a skilled player in the battle field camping at the back when everyone is getting killed in the front end!

Oh, I don't know about that... his win rate's comparatively good, wouldn't you say? Anyway, back to the point (post 7)!

Spurtung #11 Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:19 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63581 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostPedro_Agnus, on 19 August 2017 - 03:09 PM, said:

Is not moaning! Is changing the gamplay completely and not adjusting the missions to it!

Dont act like a jeleous player that wants the tank only for himself. Thats sad dude!

Like i said before, this is not about skills. Like is it right now is about LUCK! 

Check my survival rate, typical of back line camper.

Yes, it's moaning, like a little girl, really.

Jealous? Of what, exactly? The word you're looking for is selfish.

Yes, there's luck involved, you also need the right mm and making your own opportunities, rewards don't just fall from the sky.

Pedro_Agnus #12 Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26936 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 19 August 2017 - 01:19 PM, said:

Check my survival rate, typical of back line camper.

Yes, it's moaning, like a little girl, really.

Jealous? Of what, exactly? The word you're looking for is selfish.

Yes, there's luck involved, you also need the right mm and making your own opportunities, rewards don't just fall from the sky.

Selfish... Whatever! You look way better in the picture! That "selfish" mentality is really what we need in this gaming community!
Thinking only in his only belly...

Search_Warrant #13 Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:49 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 27182 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
Hated this mission since forever.. it sucks.

blastingcap #14 Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7392 battles
Just go on a low tier... I get Pascucci's medals all the time, playing tier 4-5 because of new tech trees I'm doing. It's super easy. Grab a Luchs or a Leopard and it gets easier.

Spurtung #15 Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:58 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63581 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostPedro_Agnus, on 19 August 2017 - 03:32 PM, said:

Selfish... Whatever! You look way better in the picture! That "selfish" mentality is really what we need in this gaming community!

Not whatever. And I didn't say I was selfish, only that was the word you were looking for.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #16 Posted 19 August 2017 - 03:09 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29170 battles

View PostPedro_Agnus, on 19 August 2017 - 02:32 PM, said:

Almost as selfish as demanding changes to a mission because you can't do it when others put in the effort and have completed it just fine. Try harder.

Merton15 #17 Posted 19 August 2017 - 03:22 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13859 battles
Didn't' find it a problem, plenty of arty infested games. Now 4,000 damage in a Luchs, that is a challenge.

SABAOTH #18 Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

Major

• Player
  • 36793 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostSpurtung, on 19 August 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

Ok? Ok for the T28 HTC, but that's about it.

The funny part is people b&moan about too many SPGs, but when they need them for missions, there are never enough around. How peculiar.

No, 3 spg are turning any match into crap, I state my point that they should be reduced to 1 / Team.

You have idea that people whine about that, therefore any mention of spg must confirm your bias.

Read carefully: ANY mission with specific tank should be reworked to have 1 of those tanks as the primary target and the rest any tank.

• Because otherwise is just randomly decide by the MM if you got a shot at the mission
  • Because when player got that 1 in a dozen chance to score the mission often will play like a moron just to get rid of it, and the team will suffer

Mission can be very hard without having a factor of pure randomness applied to it.

Furthermore when those came out you could have 5 arty / side while now are limited to 3. Sure I did it back then, but now is a handicap and completely screwing up skill in favor of chance.

Gallandwolf #19 Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43117 battles

Yeah it takes first of all luck to get 3 SPGs in one game now that this scenario comes more rarely than before. But out of 10-20 games there's 1 or 2 games with 3 arties. But the challenge is to get to them in these rare occasions and spot all 3 and kill at least 1... if this was the mission. I managed to do it week ago...took few tries and frustration to the game but finally managed to do it with T71

Cobra6 #20 Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:45 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

On this one now as well, the teams with 3 arty I get I can count on one finger.

This mission needs to be completely removed and something else needs to come in it's place that does not involve capping or artillery.

Cobra 6

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users