Jump to content


Insider information about Primo Victoria


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

qpranger #1 Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:53 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 30751 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
This is what happened ( "allegedly" ) - they were supposed to release the tank during this weekend, hence the promise of a big surprise that now seems strangely hollow. At the last moment it was decided to release Primo Victoria early and I cannot discuss the reason here, but it is definitely not financial. And then they just did not know how to address that big weekend surprise promise, so they did nothing about that. Oh well, no big deal.

Edited by qpranger, 19 August 2017 - 10:54 PM.


DracheimFlug #2 Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:56 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 8925 battles
  • 3,730
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

View Postqpranger, on 19 August 2017 - 10:53 PM, said:

This is what happened ("allegedly"): they were supposed to release the tank during this weekend, hence the promise of a big surprise that now seems strangely hollow. At the last moment it was decided to release Primo Victoria early and I cannot discuss the reason here, but it is definitely not financial. And then they just did not know how to address that big weekend surprise promise, so they did nothing about that. Oh well, no big deal.

 

Didn't realize that you were so low on ideas that you had to start yet another thread ignoring the fact that this weekend has been empty on the calendar since the beginning of the month and 'August sneak preview.'

 

You are normally much more original and thus much more entertaining....  :unsure::popcorn:



Spurtung #3 Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:03 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60137 battles
  • 5,519
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostDracheimFlug, on 19 August 2017 - 11:56 PM, said:

ignoring the fact that this weekend has been empty on the calendar since the beginning of the month and 'August sneak preview.'

 

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/sneak-peek-august2017/

 

 

 



DracheimFlug #4 Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:14 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 8925 battles
  • 3,730
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

View PostSpurtung, on 19 August 2017 - 11:03 PM, said:

 

17 to 20, which is NOT a normal WoT weekend. Something scheduled for this weekend would have been 20 to 22.

 

Seriously, are you not even capable of looking at a calendar before commenting? And the "Inspired by Metal" event is the Sabaton thing with x3 first battles and emblems to 'win'



Spurtung #5 Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:37 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60137 battles
  • 5,519
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostDracheimFlug, on 20 August 2017 - 01:14 AM, said:

17 to 20, which is NOT a normal WoT weekend. Something scheduled for this weekend would have been 20 to 22.

 

Seriously, are you not even capable of looking at a calendar before commenting? And the "Inspired by Metal" event is the Sabaton thing with x3 first battles and emblems to 'win'

They posted that on July 31st FFS. They deliberately chose to run an event from Thursday to Sunday, and scheduled it well before those dates. Why should I even have to look at a calendar to know that?

 

You're the one with expectations and calling it not normal because it fails them. What matters what's the event about, it clearly is what they wanted it to be.

 

 

Read what I initially quoted from you. You said it was "fact that this weekend has been empty on the calendar since the beginning of the month and 'August sneak preview.' " while that clearly is not true.


Edited by Spurtung, 20 August 2017 - 12:41 AM.


250swb #6 Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:43 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 20804 battles
  • 4,597
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View Postqpranger, on 19 August 2017 - 10:53 PM, said:

This is what happened ( "allegedly" ) - they were supposed to release the tank during this weekend, hence the promise of a big surprise that now seems strangely hollow. At the last moment it was decided to release Primo Victoria early and I cannot discuss the reason here, but it is definitely not financial. And then they just did not know how to address that big weekend surprise promise, so they did nothing about that. Oh well, no big deal.

 

Are you a journalist for 'The Beano' ? 

DracheimFlug #7 Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:42 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 8925 battles
  • 3,730
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

View PostSpurtung, on 20 August 2017 - 12:37 AM, said:

They posted that on July 31st FFS. They deliberately chose to run an event from Thursday to Sunday, and scheduled it well before those dates. Why should I even have to look at a calendar to know that?

 

You're the one with expectations and calling it not normal because it fails them. What matters what's the event about, it clearly is what they wanted it to be.

 

 

Read what I initially quoted from you. You said it was "fact that this weekend has been empty on the calendar since the beginning of the month and 'August sneak preview.' " while that clearly is not true.

 

While you are technically right that this is an event scheduled for the weekend, it is nevertheless not a normal event (thurs to sun not sat to mon) and regardless the 'big surprise' is scheduled for next weekend, which has been pointed out in other threads on this topic.

ExclamationMark #8 Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:47 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16679 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
You still haven't confirmed nor denied whether or not I can add you to my friend's list.

Spurtung #9 Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:10 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60137 battles
  • 5,519
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostDracheimFlug, on 20 August 2017 - 08:42 AM, said:

While you are technically right that this is an event scheduled for the weekend, it is nevertheless not a normal event (thurs to sun not sat to mon) and regardless the 'big surprise' is scheduled for next weekend, which has been pointed out in other threads on this topic.

Whether it's normal or not, has little to it, has that is how they planned it.

And big surprise IS mentioned in the text for THIS weekend as you can read on the printscreen I pasted regardless if there's another special weekend next week.

 

I'm not technically anything. I'm right, and you're trying to bicker for the sake of bickering, as usual.

 

Also, and just for the sake of the argument, which one mentions "big surprise"?

This

 

or this


Edited by Spurtung, 20 August 2017 - 10:13 AM.


CmdRatScabies #10 Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:19 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 35194 battles
  • 3,561
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostSpurtung, on 20 August 2017 - 10:10 AM, said:

Whether it's normal or not, has little to it, has that is how they planned it.

And big surprise IS mentioned in the text for THIS weekend as you can read on the printscreen I pasted regardless if there's another special weekend next week.

 

"Big surprise" is the Sabaton.  It just got leaked so early it wasn't really a surprise.

Jumping_Turtle #11 Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:21 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 58615 battles
  • 5,115
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View Postqpranger, on 19 August 2017 - 10:53 PM, said:

 and I cannot discuss the reason here

 

You have done quite some useless topics over the last weeks but this one tops them all



Browarszky #12 Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:36 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 14906 battles
  • 2,765
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013
So.. there is no 'Big Surprise' to surprise us during the weekend?

250swb #13 Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:32 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 20804 battles
  • 4,597
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View PostBrowarszky, on 20 August 2017 - 10:36 AM, said:

So.. there is no 'Big Surprise' to surprise us during the weekend?

 

 

I think we were 'pre-surprised', a bit like getting pissed before going out to get drunk.

 

 

 

 



sgtYester #14 Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:27 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52242 battles
  • 1,416
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011

"insider information"

 

gives zero info from the inside. and does not disclose anything..

 

u should apply for a job at a tabloid. u will fit in just fine

 

 



malachi6 #15 Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:42 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 48636 battles
  • 3,089
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
Given how qp likes to like the most inane of drivel raised on these forums.  I thought I would reciprocate by liking his post.

Spurtung #16 Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:55 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60137 battles
  • 5,519
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 20 August 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

 

"Big surprise" is the Sabaton.  It just got leaked so early it wasn't really a surprise.

 

I know what the surprise was, I'm just saying that was pretty much it.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users