Sabaton Primo Victoria in Garage

might be an useless topic

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Poll: Primo Victoria in the Garage (55 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Would you like to have the Primo Victoria song when you selct the tank in the Garage?

1. Yes, it fits (23 votes [41.82%])

Percentage of vote: 41.82%

2. No, and I could not care less (32 votes [58.18%])

Percentage of vote: 58.18%

Vote Hide poll

SABAOTH #1 Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:52 AM

Major

• Player
  • 36954 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

Just a quick poll.

I find quite fitting the music for this tank when you select it in the carousel.

It would be nice to have it when you select it in garage if you bought this tank. Is basically its signature, so what do you think?

Not that is a critical issue, but since they already implemented it, they could just attribute it for the purchased tank. (People who turned off the music will not hear anything anyway)

DracheimFlug #2 Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:01 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 9095 battles
Since they would likely have to pay royalties to the band every time it plays, likely not.... 

SABAOTH #3 Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:02 AM

Major

• Player
  • 36954 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostDracheimFlug, on 20 August 2017 - 10:01 AM, said:

Since they would likely have to pay royalties to the band every time it plays, likely not.... 

I think the deal is different, otherwise it would not be active right now. ;)

Ogroid #4 Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:30 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 32837 battles

WG in 2017. More t8 pointlessness this time named after some shitty third rate rock band. For f*cks sake wg what gives?

Karasu_Hidesuke #5 Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:49 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16170 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
But which tank would get 'Stairway to heaven' then?

Jethro_Grey #6 Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4304 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

Well, the music IS in the garage.

Click on the Sabaton tank in the background and voila!

Nice easter egg WG, very well done!

Edited by Jethro_Grey, 20 August 2017 - 09:43 PM.

Spurtung #7 Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:01 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 65911 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostJethro_Grey, on 20 August 2017 - 10:43 PM, said:

Well, the music IS in the garage.

Click on the Sabaton tank in the background and voila!

Nice easter egg WG, very well done!

Won't last, though.

There should be something under the crew, like the Rudy has.

Spoiler

That way, it would always be there.

The dog barks when clicked, btw, I always make him bark before taking the Rudy to battle.

Jethro_Grey #8 Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4304 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

View PostSpurtung, on 20 August 2017 - 10:01 PM, said:

Won't last, though.

Spoiler

The dog barks when clicked, btw, I always make him bark before taking the Rudy to battle.

I have the Rudy, sadly the dog doesn't bark when sixth sense goes off like it did when the tank was released. :(

Yeah, those special tanks should have special sounds in the garage or ingame.

Rudy should have a barking dog, Sabaton should have the primo victoria jingle in the garage and when the player destroys a tank and the Chrysler shoudl have the commander say something like "remember Fochgate". 

While the Fochgate bit is indeed a joke, the other two are meant seriosly. :)

Spurtung #9 Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:27 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 65911 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostJethro_Grey, on 20 August 2017 - 11:23 PM, said:

While the Fochgate bit is indeed a joke, the other two are meant seriosly. :)

I dunno, salt for a salty seems like a good way to keep Chrysler's mystique alive.

Aikl #10 Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:52 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25996 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Well, as a Dinger I'd very much like this track playing continously in the garage. The intro, at least.

SABAOTH #11 Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:08 AM

Major

• Player
  • 36954 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostSpurtung, on 20 August 2017 - 10:01 PM, said:

Won't last, though.

Spoiler

Barking Szarik brings good luck! :great:

TungstenHitman #12 Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:36 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24083 battles

Well like most games I have music set to mute so it's all the same. Anyway I find the whole Sabaton promotion unsavoury and forced on us tbh. One of the worst weekend specials I can remember, we have to play so many battles to earn an emblem and logo to band I never heard of and don't care to know. Why would I put that muck on my tank? Why would I "grind" something and slap it on my digital tanks just to promote that which I know nothing about nor support while also on a small level would personally be endorsing, promoting and advertising by doing so?

If WG are into some music group that's fantastic but kindly keep it to the venue or yourselves or at most make it optional and not ram something pretty much non-game related down our throats outside of the fact they're performing at some games thingy. I made it an optional participation by simply not playing this game today and only 3 battles the day before until I actually realised what all this Sabaton and free logos n shite was all about, then politely quit. The most pathetic part is WG would have us believe that they have gifted us these amazing logos as though they were something we requested, really wanted and should fee excited about getting along with such a generous means of attaining these much sought after emblems and whatever. Meh, meh and... another meh.. what moron wants to have a logo and emblem on their tank to some band they never heard of lol?? That's like supporting a sports team you know nothing about and wearing there club shirt, waving their flags lol! What a DIK!

Edited by TungstenHitman, 21 August 2017 - 12:44 AM.

Spurtung #13 Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:21 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 65911 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostTungstenHitman, on 21 August 2017 - 01:36 AM, said:

Well like most games I have music set to mute so it's all the same. Anyway I find the whole Sabaton promotion unsavoury and forced on us tbh. One of the worst weekend specials I can remember, we have to play so many battles to earn an emblem and logo to band I never heard of and don't care to know. Why would I put that muck on my tank? Why would I "grind" something and slap it on my digital tanks just to promote that which I know nothing about nor support while also on a small level would personally be endorsing, promoting and advertising by doing so?

If WG are into some music group that's fantastic but kindly keep it to the venue or yourselves or at most make it optional and not ram something pretty much non-game related down our throats outside of the fact they're performing at some games thingy. I made it an optional participation by simply not playing this game today and only 3 battles the day before until I actually realised what all this Sabaton and free logos n shite was all about, then politely quit. The most pathetic part is WG would have us believe that they have gifted us these amazing logos as though they were something we requested, really wanted and should fee excited about getting along with such a generous means of attaining these much sought after emblems and whatever. Meh, meh and... another meh.. what moron wants to have a logo and emblem on their tank to some band they never heard of lol?? That's like supporting a sports team you know nothing about and wearing there club shirt, waving their flags lol! What a DIK!

Guess what, played as many x3 I could and eventually got all the emblems anyway.

Having them doesn't mean you have to use them, so don't. To me it was all about the x3 anyway.

TungstenHitman #14 Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:54 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24083 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 21 August 2017 - 05:21 AM, said:

Guess what, played as many x3 I could and eventually got all the emblems anyway.

Having them doesn't mean you have to use them, so don't. To me it was all about the x3 anyway.

Usually whenever I play this game "just for the X3" or X5 it rains losses and this is unsurprising since I'm not really tuned into those battles, not really interested in playing those particular tanks and so when it comes to the closer battles that get lost, I'm sure if I was in the mood could have done a lot more, maybe they would never have been close at all if I tried and cared more, sometimes all it takes is just one player not consistently landing shots on tanks and chipping away results in enemy tanks lasting longer, teammates getting killed by those same tanks that should have already have been killed, teammates having their hp needlessly reduced by tanks that would be more reluctant to attack them had I got in a shot and made them think twice on their appoach.. it all adds up as the battle unfolds. So I learned a long time ago not to bother with those X3 xp and it really makes very little difference on tanks with good crew anyway. Pick the tank you want to play and play it, that's my approach these days and really loved that "focus on crew" a little while back where there was a constant X2 crew in effect so could really make some nice inroads on the tanks I really enjoy playing at the moment. I only play tanks I want to play nowadays and the better for it tbh

Karasu_Hidesuke #15 Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:04 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16170 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

View PostTungstenHitman, on 21 August 2017 - 08:54 AM, said:

Usually whenever I play this game "just for the X3" or X5 it rains losses and this is unsurprising since I'm not really tuned into those battles, not really interested in playing those particular tanks and so when it comes to the closer battles that get lost, I'm sure if I was in the mood could have done a lot more, maybe they would never have been close at all if I tried and cared more, sometimes all it takes is just one player not consistently landing shots on tanks and chipping away results in enemy tanks lasting longer, teammates getting killed by those same tanks that should have already have been killed, teammates having their hp needlessly reduced by tanks that would be more reluctant to attack them had I got in a shot and made them think twice on their appoach.. it all adds up as the battle unfolds. So I learned a long time ago not to bother with those X3 xp and it really makes very little difference on tanks with good crew anyway. Pick the tank you want to play and play it, that's my approach these days and really loved that "focus on crew" a little while back where there was a constant X2 crew in effect so could really make some nice inroads on the tanks I really enjoy playing at the moment. I only play tanks I want to play nowadays and the better for it tbh

I've noticed the same thing. With x2 it can take several battles, with x3 it can take 20 battles and the first win is most likely going to be a 0-0-0 game...:sceptic: Also, I'd much rather play with the tanks that are somewhat fun to play, but right now I'm sort of stuck trying to grind two tanks, 'Pain' aka SP 1 C and 'Bother' aka IS-2. For the most part I count as an average player (taken loosely) but on tanks like those I 'enjoy' a relative dip in performance.

Edited by Browarszky, 22 August 2017 - 09:05 AM.

Also tagged with might, be, an, useless, topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users