CHEATERS PLAYERS AND GAME

to many cheat for one game

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

White_warrior #1 Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1102 battles
Once again in a game that is on the internet and tells us that they cleaned it from unwanted programs with so much lies that the simple user will believe it !!! From where to start for automatic scheduling programs; From the programs that tell you where you are on the map; From the programs the opponent knows when you are near him; From the programs the managers themselves sell through their own pages with another name; There are too many and if anything they have blocked players who are basically without programs, probably because they did not buy them by themselves !!!! It's a game that has more illegal programs in its finale than a game simple for the computer !!! Now will you tell me why I'm playing? You have a right because in this game I have friends from all countries but also enemies and opponents !!! The ridiculous is with the managers that they are so ignorant that even great tracks do not know how to do other and not the correct tracks not to say about the chariots that are totally unrecorded ..... the best thing is that if they do not know the tracks To maintain a game correctly by blocking all programs even the possibility of having a mod mod then it is good to ask the programmers in the Armored Warfare who and who knows there knows how it works and does not even have mod there than the game! Gentlemen if you do not know how to do your job correctly, not racist but not biased, then it's good not to exclude anyone and give the accounts you blocked back in the normal way, and something else the money bought in money belongs to the player and Not in the company so you are obliged to ask him who will transfer them otherwise consider thieves and fraudsters internationally .... information why because of this cheating you are an EXPERT !!!

Xenasys #2 Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9743 battles
  • [BOF] BOF
And your point is ?

Sessine #3 Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27084 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Good to see that absurdist poetry is still alive and kicking. :trollface:

EvilThatMenDo #4 Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21151 battles
  • [WORKS] WORKS
Don't understand whats your point but people with 200WN8 arguing about cheats is always a funny read.

KLguns #5 Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41104 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
STOP USING GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

armandio #6 Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:33 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 75534 battles

View PostWhite_warrior, on 20 August 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

Once again in a game that is on the internet and tells us that they cleaned it from unwanted programs with so much lies that the simple user will believe it !!! From where to start for automatic scheduling programs; From the programs that tell you where you are on the map; From the programs the opponent knows when you are near him; From the programs the managers themselves sell through their own pages with another name; There are too many and if anything they have blocked players who are basically without programs, probably because they did not buy them by themselves !!!! It's a game that has more illegal programs in its finale than a game simple for the computer !!! Now will you tell me why I'm playing? You have a right because in this game I have friends from all countries but also enemies and opponents !!! The ridiculous is with the managers that they are so ignorant that even great tracks do not know how to do other and not the correct tracks not to say about the chariots that are totally unrecorded ..... the best thing is that if they do not know the tracks To maintain a game correctly by blocking all programs even the possibility of having a mod mod then it is good to ask the programmers in the Armored Warfare who and who knows there knows how it works and does not even have mod there than the game! Gentlemen if you do not know how to do your job correctly, not racist but not biased, then it's good not to exclude anyone and give the accounts you blocked back in the normal way, and something else the money bought in money belongs to the player and Not in the company so you are obliged to ask him who will transfer them otherwise consider thieves and fraudsters internationally .... information why because of this cheating you are an EXPERT !!!

Attēlu rezultāti vaicājumam “funny games  cheaters pictures”

That's You? :trollface:

Gremlin182 #7 Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 40601 battles

Can we have a section on the forum for such things.

I'm thinking of an agony aunt section like dear abby.

We could call it Dear Serb

KLguns #8 Posted 21 August 2017 - 11:44 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41104 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
And again it would be nice to see the OP guy coming back to his topic, and comment on all of our very constructive replies we have given him :teethhappy:

Hero_of_Tython #9 Posted 21 August 2017 - 11:47 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20950 battles
  • [UP-EM] UP-EM

View PostWhite_warrior, on 20 August 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

Armoured Warfare's creators made a decision at the start NOT to allow modding at all and thus locked the game client down. This doesn't make AW cheat proof but makes it a lot harder for casual cheaters to create cheating programs.

WoT also made a decision at the start to allow mods and engage with the modding community, they also relied to a certain degree on the honesty of the player base (a little naive perhaps). This means it is easier for the cheaters to piggy back on modding to create their illegal mods.

You decide if the freedom to have extra legal mod content is worth the risk of some players taking advantage of this to cheat.

WG could and should do more to clamp down on these toe-rags but only if they are bothered.

BravelyRanAway #10 Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:10 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 21299 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostWhite_warrior, on 20 August 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

then it's good not to exclude anyone and give the accounts you blocked back in the normal way, and something else the money bought in money belongs to the player and Not in the company so you are obliged to ask him who will transfer them otherwise consider thieves and fraudsters internationally .... information why because of this cheating you are an EXPERT !!!

So.....you lost money and your main account after buying Warpack?

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users