why my fps is down and WTF is wrong with sniperscope?!?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

_Hakkapeliitta_ #1 Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 43366 battles
  • [KOFF] KOFF

i used to have stable 60fps, but now something has happened and i dont know what to do, fps bounces 30-55, I DONT USE ANY MODS!!! my gpu drivers are newest, i have just few days ago installed windows competetly from start, all drivers are  latest to my macine, i have cleaned my computer from dust, so is this WG's great updates or what? and do anybody else have these fps drops?? what i should do to get my fps back to stable 60FPS?????? 

and other problem is why thw FUUUUUUUCK when i go to sniperscope with scroll it goes strait to x25, i have allways used scroll to go sniper and i dont whant to chance this so any settings has not chanced but it's allways first aim and shot delayed or F.. UP because of this  strait x25 zoom.....????any ideas how to fix this and i will not start to use Shift!!!

Edited by Del_Monte_Mies, 21 August 2017 - 03:47 AM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 21 August 2017 - 04:07 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64272 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostDel_Monte_Mies, on 21 August 2017 - 03:41 AM, said:

my gpu drivers are newest, i have just few days ago installed windows competetly from start, all drivers are  latest to my macine.

That could be it. As drivers are tweaked for the latest games more so then a 7 year old MMO. And can break more so then they fix if your GPU is not the newest around. As an Nvidia driver update did for me a few months back. My FPS dropped to below 30, and a rollback fixed it back to 60. So I skipped that version. Latest update works fine tho for me.

nudelauflauf #3 Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:40 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 37805 battles
  • [BLUTE] BLUTE

Check if you have a problem with dust. 

I had a lot built up and because of the decreased cooling the gpu was throttling down. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users