4 replies to this topic

Rittmeister39 #1 Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:54 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10166 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

claim reward

So I've completed (by accident) all 15 missions for MTs in Operation Stug IV,

but I don't want to claim my reward, because I don't even know in which tank I want to put the female crew, and I don't even own that tank yet (probably some higher tier one) so I couldn't even select this tank for the crew. Instead I want to improve my result, but this is not possible once you have completed all 15 missions. The game forces you to claim reward instead.

I don't know if it's even possible to improve results AFTER you claimed the reward, but in my case it prevents me from improving my results for at least a month or so, until I finally grind to the tank I want to put the crew into...

This is really stupid! Please fix this!

a) allow to put the crewmember you claim into tanks you don't even own yet!!!

b) allow to improve results even when you finished a set without forcing people to claim the reward!

Honestly, I don't want to claim this crew until I finished enough sets to get a full crew anyway.

Shouldn't be too hard to code this. Thanks!

PS. please tell me if I can improve my results after claiming a reward. I don't know if that's even possible.

Edited by Rittmeister39, 21 August 2017 - 10:56 AM.

Bennie182 #2 Posted 21 August 2017 - 11:02 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54874 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View PostRittmeister39, on 21 August 2017 - 10:54 AM, said:

claim reward

So I've completed (by accident) all 15 missions for MTs in Operation Stug IV,

but I don't want to claim my reward, because I don't even know in which tank I want to put the female crew, and I don't even own that tank yet (probably some higher tier one) so I couldn't even select this tank for the crew. Instead I want to improve my result, but this is not possible once you have completed all 15 missions. The game forces you to claim reward instead.

I don't know if it's even possible to improve results AFTER you claimed the reward, but in my case it prevents me from improving my results for at least a month or so, until I finally grind to the tank I want to put the crew into...

This is really stupid! Please fix this!

a) allow to put the crewmember you claim into tanks you don't even own yet!!!

b) allow to improve results even when you finished a set without forcing people to claim the reward!

Honestly, I don't want to claim this crew until I finished enough sets to get a full crew anyway.

Shouldn't be too hard to code this. Thanks!

PS. please tell me if I can improve my results after claiming a reward. I don't know if that's even possible.

you can improve the result after claiming the award. I always make sure I finish all missions with 2nd part as well before starting mission 15.

Eaglax #3 Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:41 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19112 battles

yes it's possible to improve the results afterwards

imho it's a waste to make an entire female crew...instead you could make a lot of commanders with 100% sixth sense perk (and BiA)

Hyster #4 Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27434 battles
  • [T-S_K] T-S_K

just choose what u want the crew to be (commander, gunner) on the nation u want then send to barracks, retrain as and when u decide what tank ur gonna put them in.

I did that for all the female crew till I had a full crew for a keeper tank

Rittmeister39 #5 Posted 21 August 2017 - 04:57 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10166 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

yeah, but that would waste 200 gold for retraining or a lot of xp.

is BIA compatible with SIA now?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users