Please check the "Accelerated crew training" by default on prem tanks

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Azuria #1 Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 42479 battles

Quick and easy suggestion...

Most of us that buy a premium tank aren't that interested in racking up unallocated experience to trade for free xp by using gold. But rather we want our crew to be training their skills quicker.

As such I urge you to tick the "Accelerated crew training" check box by default on a new premium tank. I don't know how much xp I have tucked away in xp hidden away up in the upper right corner on the prem tanks I've gotten.

The same goes for tier x tanks.

A simple suggestion that should be fairly easy to implement. 

/A

cro001 #2 Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:12 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24265 battles

Prem tanks/tier 10s are great for hoarding exp to convert.

Azuria #3 Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 42479 battles

I didn't say they are bad at hoarding exp to convert if you chose to do so. I'm not saying it's a bad idea either.

All I'm saying is that most people I know of prefer to play with the "Accelerate crew training On" tick box checked. For this reason it makes more sense for the default setting to have the box ticked. 

Hyster #4 Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27005 battles
  • [T-S_K] T-S_K
how hard is it to tick a tick box ?? :O

Version43 #5 Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6096 battles
  • [SOS_] SOS_

The one that annoys me is that they always reset premium ammo to gold. Just add my preferred payment eg credits and stop wasting my time. Checking ACT is part of my "New premium welcome ritual" (after dumping the 50%ers in the tank) so thats ok.

Mike_Mckay #6 Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8546 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostAzuria, on 21 August 2017 - 11:16 PM, said:

Quick and easy suggestion...

Most of us that buy a premium tank aren't that interested in racking up unallocated experience to trade for free xp by using gold. But rather we want our crew to be training their skills quicker.

As such I urge you to tick the "Accelerated crew training" check box by default on a new premium tank. I don't know how much xp I have tucked away in xp hidden away up in the upper right corner on the prem tanks I've gotten.

The same goes for tier x tanks.

A simple suggestion that should be fairly easy to implement.

/A

I think its a good idea, but not that "everyone" would or wouldn't want to do that

So I think a better suggestion would be to simply add the option into the settings so you can set your own default as to whether ACT is enabled or disabled with the ability to override it on a tank by tank basis if you wish

But I suspect this might be more by design than oversight like the premium consumables defaulting to gold instead of silver which could also be just as easily changed to be a default each player can set permanently for themselves as both of these either through oversight or pure accident WILL result in an amount of "extra" gold being spend unintentionally and which would have been obvious even to a blind man when the game was first being created

So I can only assume its set up that way quite deliberately to favour the company as a company seeking to give its players a fair shake would avoid such things from the outset and WOULD have opted for silver as the default and ACT enabled as the default

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users