Wondering how WoT draw teams?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

topfox #1 Posted 25 August 2017 - 04:08 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 64776 battles
  • [POJAT] POJAT

After last patch I have got teams which loose so badly that it have to be nightmare...

If I loose 70% of days battles, it just makes me wonder how an earth WoT really draw teams?? :ohmy:

About 3 to 4 min and team i all destroyed. All what I have seen now is campers and lemmings teams. Map as a map players go queue to the other side, and do not drive the vibrant splitting crowd. How do they expect the enemy to do the same every time? And then this lemmings flock goes and takes the turf. I can understand that it works sometimes, but not always.

​Is it really so difficult to look when countdown starts what you have against other?? I hope that incoming patch will fix this situation. Matchmaking or what ever it is.

qpranger #2 Posted 25 August 2017 - 04:26 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 30735 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
They draw teams so that one team can easily beat the other.

Mimos_A #3 Posted 25 August 2017 - 04:28 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21337 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
They draw random teams. The reason you lose a lot is you. You survive 30% of your battles and yet you manage to hardly do half your tanks' hp worth of damage.

Be more valuable to your team and you will win more...

Browarszky #4 Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:06 PM

Major

• Player
  • 14906 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
They are missing a few crayons from the pack.

DracheimFlug #5 Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:26 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8925 battles
Freehand, with a broken pencil. They used all their crayons colouring the Partiot, Liberte, and Saba-tank.

spamhamstar #6 Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64304 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

View Posttopfox, on 25 August 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

After last patch I have got teams which loose so badly that it have to be nightmare...

If I loose 70% of days battles, it just makes me wonder how an earth WoT really draw teams?? :ohmy:

About 3 to 4 min and team i all destroyed. All what I have seen now is campers and lemmings teams. Map as a map players go queue to the other side, and do not drive the vibrant splitting crowd. How do they expect the enemy to do the same every time? And then this lemmings flock goes and takes the turf. I can understand that it works sometimes, but not always.

​Is it really so difficult to look when countdown starts what you have against other?? I hope that incoming patch will fix this situation. Matchmaking or what ever it is.

All your moans are about the players, not the mm & no patch is ever going to fix us.

You mean lose not loose.  You lose a game, but your mother is loose, for example.  :hiding:

DracheimFlug #7 Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:47 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8925 battles

View Postspamhamstar, on 25 August 2017 - 06:37 PM, said:

All your moans are about the players, not the mm & no patch is ever going to fix us.

You mean lose not loose.  You lose a game, but your mother is loose, for example.  :hiding:

So that's why she is loose..... Well then, let her be an example for us all! :medal:

topfox #8 Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:54 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 64776 battles
  • [POJAT] POJAT

View PostMimos_A, on 25 August 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

They draw random teams. The reason you lose a lot is you. You survive 30% of your battles and yet you manage to hardly do half your tanks' hp worth of damage.

Be more valuable to your team and you will win more...

​You are those people who just stair numbers and dont have any idea what happen in game. So pls dont comment how I play. How an earth I can survive if team is destroyed from round you?? I started this topic because I didnt have this problem before past 2 patch and after them....collapse and hard.

There was somewhere in forum or WoT category suggestion about this thing to change MM so it would be fair. Not that other team is destroyed at few minutes. 

I dont buy premium account anymore because game is gone bad way since it start few years ago. There is no reason to support WG to ruin game more. If they start to listen more players, I can perhaps buy again premium account. But on this moment I dont see any idea to do so.

Seems to be difficult to get good conversation about this thing. There is always players who looks stats and start commenting those numbers I dont need them here.

Mimos_A #9 Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:00 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21337 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

View Posttopfox, on 25 August 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

​You are those people who just stair numbers and dont have any idea what happen in game. So pls dont comment how I play. How an earth I can survive if team is destroyed from round you?? I started this topic because I didnt have this problem before past 2 patch and after them....collapse and hard.

There was somewhere in forum or WoT category suggestion about this thing to change MM so it would be fair. Not that other team is destroyed at few minutes. 

I dont buy premium account anymore because game is gone bad way since it start few years ago. There is no reason to support WG to ruin game more. If they start to listen more players, I can perhaps buy again premium account. But on this moment I dont see any idea to do so.

Seems to be difficult to get good conversation about this thing. There is always players who looks stats and start commenting those numbers I dont need them here.

I start commenting on those numbers because those numbers show that the problem is you, not the matchmaker. Those numbers show that you don't do a lot of damage and you also don't spot a lot, so basically you are just sort of there in each match having no real impact whatsoever. If you can't average your own tank in damage someone else has to compensate for your lack of activity in the battle. Instead of pointing fingers at others and the mm you should properly analyse your own play if you want to win more.

Edited by Mimos_A, 25 August 2017 - 09:04 PM.

topfox #10 Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:03 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 64776 battles
  • [POJAT] POJAT

View Postspamhamstar, on 25 August 2017 - 07:37 PM, said:

​All what yo can do is comment how I wrote here. My nature language is not english and I cant remember every details what to do and how to write. I suppose if you write my nature language you will do also some mistakes, but Im not going to comment them, because its not your native language. This topic was not question how I wrote or make mistakes in text or was it??? Did I miss something or didnt I understand what I wrote???

And how you can be so sure about mm or patch fixing?? Are you some kind of fortune teller?? I think that you dont have that tallent.  Do not predict anything about the future because you can not know what is coming and what, for example, wargames will change in the game.

spamhamstar #11 Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:35 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64304 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

View Posttopfox, on 25 August 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

​All what yo can do is comment how I wrote here. My nature language is not english and I cant remember every details what to do and how to write. I suppose if you write my nature language you will do also some mistakes, but Im not going to comment them, because its not your native language. This topic was not question how I wrote or make mistakes in text or was it??? Did I miss something or didnt I understand what I wrote???

And how you can be so sure about mm or patch fixing?? Are you some kind of fortune teller?? I think that you dont have that tallent.  Do not predict anything about the future because you can not know what is coming and what, for example, wargames will change in the game.

You've made plenty of mistakes with your use of the english language & I only corrected 1 of them.  The reason I did so was because it is a mistake that you see repeatedly both here on the forums & in game.  So instead of getting upset about it, perhaps you should try learning so that you wont make the same mistake again?  If not perhaps you could try not posting in the english language section of the forum & instead use the section for your native language. 

P.S google translate has not been your friend today.

As for your second paragraph, What the actual [edited]?  All I did was point out that all your complaints have been about the people playing the game & nothing at all to do with mm.  So in what way do you think WG could possibly change mm so that everyone who plays WOT will suddenly (magically?) become better at the game?

As for getting upset about people looking at your stats (numbers), perhaps you should have thought about that before coming on the forum complaining about how terrible all your teams are, when quite clearly you are at least part of the problem.

jabster #12 Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:06 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Posttopfox, on 25 August 2017 - 07:54 PM, said:

The reason your stats got mentioned is that you're complaining about bad teams when you're both not a good player yourself and you're part of the team you're complaining about. You then made it worse but making a comment that could be read as implying the MM is rigged against you.

If you want some sort of skillbased MM, which I think is what you're asking for, then there's a topic dedicated to the MM, in general, pinned to the top of the forum. You'll find arguments for and against it and lots of other stuff besides.

Laiskamato #13 Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:14 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 43002 battles

View Posttopfox, on 25 August 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

Check the personal rating on your team and then check those from the enemy team.

After few of these battles you really want to hit that uninstall button.

AliceUnchained #14 Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:38 PM

General

• Player
  • 37820 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostLaiskamato, on 26 August 2017 - 07:14 AM, said:

Check the personal rating on your team and then check those from the enemy team.

After few of these battles you really want to hit that uninstall button.

Which in your case probably means you'd be doing everyone a great service, if after 35K games you still don't understand and accept that MM does not take any personal rating into consideration...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users