What's up with critical hits

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sergeant_Antaro_Chronus #1 Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:32 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13777 battles
  • [EL-G] EL-G

Seriously what the hell is going on? Every time no matter the tank I play I get a crap ton of critical hits to the modules and crew. It doesn't matter which tank, the first hit I'll take it's guaranty an ammo rack and gunner or loader, and it's not just from arty hits. Hit to lower plate?! The driver is splattered and the fuel tanks plus the engine is damaged for tanks that have the transmission up front. Side of the tank (hull or turret)?! Ammo rack. Side of the turret?! Gunner and/or loader plus the turret ring.

It's a f--- fest of critical hits, and equipment doesn't seem to work. I get the wet ammo rack, still ammo racks like no tomorrow. The torsion bar, nope tracked from the smallest caliber in the match with the first shot.

The only that kinda helps is that you can re use the consumables, but still before the cool down I'll get on other critical hit...

I'm starting to get paranoid thinking that these people are using mods that show where each module or crew is and can more easily aim at that spot and cripple you plus get the extra exp/credits for the damage.

Sfinski #2 Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:36 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 30928 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

No mod can help with criticals. 

Learn it, remember it. 

sgtYester #3 Posted 27 August 2017 - 12:58 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53425 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF
well, there are skins to show u were the crew and modules are.  u aim for those and ur chances of damageging them will increase obviously.  then its up to rng

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users