too many premium ammo use

too  many OP penetrating guns

too many OP gun depression tanks

too many OP prem tanks

broken MM, and the templates like the 2/5/7 are absolute trash

too little maps

OP arty with its fast reload and stun mechanic

and much much much more !

WG, i swear to god that if you don't fix all this within a year, i'll personally take care of your punishment in hell for all of eternity

Edited by Zinomov, 15 July 2018 - 10:27 PM.

Katyusha_Taichou #1082 Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:46 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 25208 battles
  • [U_N_M] U_N_M
They should rework or completely remove team damage, because too many EDITs from asylum play this game. So I just had a battle where we had 3 arties, one of them was LeFH. One of our arties one-shoted our LeFH right at the start of battle, complaining about arty. Arty complains about arty.. So I just turned my tank, came back to base, destroyed that stupid team killer arty, but because I had to do 3 shots (low tier) its me who just got banned. So I am chilling on forum right now. But seriously. So you get ban for team damage when you kill friendly tank on 3 shots, but when somebody team kills tank on 1-shot nothing happens to him. Wargaming you set team damage system really well I give you that.

Rock_n_Rollie #1083 Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:19 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9096 battles

We need some Tier V - Tier VII premiums to complement SPG lines; things like

a sturmtiger, a wurfrahmen, an RM-51 , a katyusha, a Calliope, a Whizbang, and so on

:hiding:

Aleo #1084 Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 27494 battles
  • [-LOA-] -LOA-

I loved this game... Things need to change though. These are just some of my suggestions on how to increase the playability and experience. 

1. Service and customers, what we miss:
    1. Regular feedback on issues we are worried or occupied.
    2. Willingness to engage in constructive debates about the game.
    3. More customer satisfaction focus, we DO pay your salary. If I’m unhappy with one source of entertainment I’ll replace it easily.
  2. RNG factor.
    1. Shot dispersion reset to pre 9.15, more narrow hit dispersion of the shots as the norm, adjusted for accuracy of gun and ammunition.
    2. Reduce overall base RNG factor to 15%. In RL anyone making any product that deviate as much as 25% from base form would be barred from selling it, and possibly charged with fraud. Even in regular military acquisition, deviation from norm greater than 5% would be cancelled or subject to inquiry.
  3. Premium ammunition.
    1. Make a max capacity of gold rounds available, set it to 5-10% of total ammunition.
    2. Introduce a RNG factor to ammunition, including standard ammunition. Premium ammo should have lower RNG, higher penetration but equal or less damage. RNG factor of ammunition quality would apply to accuracy and damage.
  4. Matchmaker, templates.
    1. Scrap the 357 templates, or change it to 753. It doesn’t matter.
    2. Create a separate battlequeue for players with less than 1000 battles and tier 4 tanks. Prevent sealclubbers from wrecking the game for them before they even learn to play it.
    3. Ideally a battle should be built as a company battlegroup, with a core of two-three platoons of 4 tanks each of the same class, one fire support platoon with a mix of tank destroyers and artillery, and a recon platoon with light tanks. There could be made variations for each map and each mission.
  5. Premium tanks.
    1. Stop making them better than their techthree counterparts.
    2. They should be equal or slightly worse than the TT equivalent, most were adaptations and prototypes anyway.
    3. They should be for credit grinding and crewtraining, not pay-to-win.
    4. Keep PMM if you insist on that abomination that is the 357 match-template.
  6. Artillery.
    1. Reduce alpha damage, shorten stun mechanics. Increase critical hits and rate of fire.
    2. Introduce burst fire. Arty unloads 4-6 rounds in under a minute, then two minute cooldown.
    3. Rework it to become two branches, one light field arty for calibers up to 107 mm, then long range offboard artillery for the 107+ mm pieces. Give the player a halftrack or other light tank to act as FAO/C. It worked fine in Frontline.
  7. Misc, ideas and possibilities.
    1. PvE historical battles. Join as one nation in battles against a bot enemy.
    2. Remove any XP gain from inactive tanks in battle, create a threshold of one hit on enemy to activate xp gain.
    3. Give us the opportunity to praise a good player on you or the enemy team. MVP gets more credits or a xp bonus.
    4. Make the opposition Order Of Battle invisible until the tanks are actually spotted. 

As I said, these are my suggestions. They might not be possible to implement, but they should merit a afterthought at least. 

Cossu2 #1085 Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25658 battles
  • [T6L] T6L

There one easy suggestion to activate, because its already in game. Give all replays from game to all players. Never happends but its asked now.

GhostMaster_DK #1086 Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4604 battles

1. Do something about tanks just disaper in the thin air, driving in front of you in flat area.
2. Do something about one or more tanks can shoot you in pieces before you even can see where they are.
3. Create standard battle for techthree with a option to choose or not arty in battle.

- in a lot of battles arty take over the battle, and make it waste of time to even drive out.

- all that ptw stuff infact steal from more  ordinary ppl in the battles.

- i have and increase count of battles where i died with zero damage on enemy.
4. Create standard battle for everyone

5. MM is not only about tanks types, MM need to look at ppl and tank when matching.

GhostMaster

Isharial #1087 Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:11 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 18965 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostGhostMaster_DK, on 18 July 2018 - 07:01 PM, said:

1. Do something about tanks just disaper in the thin air, driving in front of you in flat area.
2. Do something about one or more tanks can shoot you in pieces before you even can see where they are.
3. Create standard battle for techthree with a option to choose or not arty in battle.

- in a lot of battles arty take over the battle, and make it waste of time to even drive out.

- all that ptw stuff infact steal from more  ordinary ppl in the battles.

- i have and increase count of battles where i died with zero damage on enemy.
4. Create standard battle for everyone

5. MM is not only about tanks types, MM need to look at ppl and tank when matching.

GhostMaster

1) that's view range and camo mechanics. learn them and you'd know why they did this. there's also a setting for your view range and draw distance in the vanilla client so if you don't use them, turn them on and you might know why they "disappear". they don't just disappear if your view range is enough to negate their camo and they aren't double bushing.

do atleast read up on this stuff!

2) like what? don't sit in the open where more tanks can shoot you? common sense no?

3) 

- there's max of 3 arty, and 12 people it can shoot (if it doesn't try blindfiring arty).. there's slim chances its going to choose you if you don't make yourself an easy target

- name them? the only thing that's truly p2w is Type 4/5 HE and defender... the rest is "Pay to advance faster". even premium ammo is bought with in-game credits only now.....

- that's lack of ability.. 44% winrate…. come on mate, atleast TRY to take some of the blame for those losses and failures, that's how you get better

4) there is a standard battle for everyone... its called randoms…

5) no. no it does not. SBMM (skillbased match making) has more flaws than it does pro's.. and there are many posts all over the forum you can read that tell you why.

View PostZinomov, on 15 July 2018 - 10:26 PM, said:

too many OP turrets and super heavies

too many premium ammo use

too  many OP penetrating guns

too many OP gun depression tanks

too many OP prem tanks

broken MM, and the templates like the 2/5/7 are absolute trash

too little maps

OP arty with its fast reload and stun mechanic

and much much much more !

WG, i swear to god that if you don't fix all this within a year, i'll personally take care of your punishment in hell for all of eternity

premium ammo isn't exactly a cause here though is it? its an after effect of your next 3 points after it (and the 1 before).. fix those and premium ammo issue goes away, except for the die hard spammers and the dingers ofcourse :P seriously though. if the other points were not here, premium ammo wouldn't be fired as much as it is

the funny thing is, most premium tanks considered OP, are not actually OP at all, like the Skorpion G, which performs winrate wise the same as all the other T8 German TD's, its no more OP than the Ferdinand.... it might be broken, but not OP

I don't know.. I much prefer the new 3-5-7 to the old "anything goes" MM.. least there's something on the enemy team that's going to be my tier, unlike before where we could end up being the sole T8 with 29 TX! how fun is that?

too few maps? we have quite a few, but the rotation makes that seem less than it really is

OP arty? not sure its OP, but it was less of a pain to fight before the "nerf" imho.. was posting that same thing before they changed it.. and people never believed me then.. well, now they're getting what they sowed :P

just my 2 cents on a few points

GhostMaster_DK #1088 Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4604 battles

I just say nothing here, some know all better than me.

- ignore problem, or talk then to dead, is not the same as do something about it.

GhostMaster

Isharial #1089 Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:20 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 18965 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostGhostMaster_DK, on 18 July 2018 - 07:19 PM, said:

I just say nothing here, some know all better than me.

- ignore problem, or talk then to dead, is not the same as do something about it.

GhostMaster

you personally can do something about all the points you mentioned, without WG's helping hand at all...

GhostMaster_DK #1090 Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4604 battles

Thx a lot, you just killed my post totally.

- and somehow i don't thing you read my post, and think about what in it.

I then i am out of here, because this is as stupid as some of thin i mention.

GhostMaster

Isharial #1091 Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:08 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 18965 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostGhostMaster_DK, on 18 July 2018 - 07:33 PM, said:

Thx a lot, you just killed my post totally.

- and somehow i don't thing you read my post, and think about what in it.

I then i am out of here, because this is as stupid as some of thin i mention.

GhostMaster

your welcome :P

but seriously? did you even think before posting your original points? all of them are simply "learn to play" issues and nothing more... what did you think people would reply to them with? messages of love and affection? :amazed:

GhostMaster_DK #1092 Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4604 battles

i got your point here, and it really not look good.

GhostMaster

Ace_up_my_sleeve #1093 Posted Today, 03:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 595 battles

why suggest anything here? wg most likely wont read and even if they do they will not understand cause not in russian.

wg начинает запрещать ботов и afk

Edited by Ace_up_my_sleeve, Today, 03:09 PM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users