Suggestions what should WG implement new (and old) ideas

• Please log in to reply
2457 replies to this topic

MickShagger #1641 Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:12 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18635 battles
This horrible rng system is giving me *edit

Edited by Alaa789, 15 January 2019 - 02:43 PM.
no sensitive topics

speedyblur #1642 Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:04 AM

Private

• Player
  • 38983 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

View PostOreH75, on 13 January 2019 - 07:56 PM, said:

Nuuuuuuuurse, he forgot his medicine again!

Similar games?  Name ONE...

You think this game is fair by any means ? I cant name the games , but you are smart enough to google them . WG needs players like you to sustain their financial needs , but they ... dont seem to care about you or any other player needs . I saw someone suggested to remove XVM from mods , why not remove all the MODS folder , closing the source ... no more legal or illegal mods .

Edited by speedyblur, 15 January 2019 - 08:07 AM.

OreH75 #1643 Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:15 AM

Major

• Player
  • 53032 battles
  • [-NARF] -NARF

View Postspeedyblur, on 15 January 2019 - 08:04 AM, said:

You think this game is fair by any means ? I cant name the games , but you are smart enough to google them . WG needs players like you to sustain their financial needs , but they ... dont seem to care about you or any other player needs . I saw someone suggested to remove XVM from mods , why not remove all the MODS folder , closing the source ... no more legal or illegal mods .

First of all, I couldnt care less if they removed all mods I play vanilla (=without mods) anyway so it wont hurt me. 

And the other games? Closest to WoT is Armored Warfare but that game is played by only a handful of people. Warthunder I dont like, crappy driving and one shotting tanks...not my cup of tea. So now you name some other games that resemble wot instead of claiming there are a lot....

And what do you mean by "players like me"?

Yes, I have premium account (like you based on average XP) but also a lot of bad players have that.

Yes I have bought 3 lootboxes this year, but I bet a lot of players spend way more.

Yes I've bought some premium tanks (like you did) but then again there are worse players with much more premium tanks  

So please enlighten me why makes you think WoT needs me more then you or any other player?

Edited by OreH75, 15 January 2019 - 11:17 AM.

ilmavarvas #1644 Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18411 battles
Just reduce the amout of RNG to max. 10% and get rid of that 3-5-7 template, everything else is quite ok.

Marynarz_323 #1645 Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19420 battles
  • [IC0H] IC0H

For ranked battles do not limit the times we can play. Make it available 24h/day.

Thank you.

1337waffle #1646 Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13733 battles
  • [NOPAN] NOPAN

Give light tanks the ability to jam radio signals in a very small area. Or have an entirely new vehicle class implemented for this function.

The jamming itself will only affect the minimap. This may give light tanks the opportunity to hang around a few heavy tanks or destroyers and provide them with a little bit of cover.

A way to balance this is to have the jammed area be highlighted in some color on the minimap, but make the affected area larger. Otherwise keeping the area small but not highlighted will be enough. This functionality shouldn't be available for WW1 and pre-WW2 period vehicles, instead only to WW2-Cold war ones.

This will be a perfect opportunity to reintroduce the Aufkl.Panther as well.

Snipes009 #1647 Posted 15 January 2019 - 10:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9447 battles

I hope with the 1.4 update leFH18B2 gets some nerf on Reload time and Accuracy. at Tier 5-6 there is nothing worse than having one at enemy team. I've played artilleries back at 0.8+ Versions of the game, didn't play much arty, took a break playing after Japanese tanks were introduced, now this year, I see Japanese Heavies do have abnormal armor, feels unbalanced, but still it's not as bad as the damned leFH18B2. It's absolute abomination.

I know, it's Premium and all that nonsense, I wanted to express my frustration about the current state of said artillery. There is no game breaking thing in the game other than that. (Might be some other OP tanks but it's minor headache)

Edited by Snipes009, 15 January 2019 - 11:04 PM.

Rosetta_and_Philae #1648 Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:19 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 50735 battles
  • [WTFX] WTFX
Remove the derps on the Type 4 and Type 5.

Contentious #1649 Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:11 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 48009 battles
Move arty to World of Warships, where their presence would make more sense than in WoT.

WoT_RU_Doing #1650 Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:32 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 58392 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

Please update the missions display for tanks which are purchased in bundles with x5 multipliers. When I look in the mission tab I can't see my current progress...

shot_895.jpg

...unless I actually fight and win a battle that day...

shot_896.jpg

In this case, it means I actually have to fight 6 battles to see which tanks I've started the missions on. (OK, 5 if I ignore the KJP)

Krazy_Kalle #1651 Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17398 battles
  • [VIECH] VIECH

I'm thinking about all that stuff a lot. I hope it's okay if I put multiple ideas into one post.

1. Swiss Tech Tree, nearly similar to the one proposed by Mizutayio (will but a "light" version down below)
  2. Replacing the Leopard 1 by the Leopard A1A1 (incl. the upcoming buff and some spaced armor)
  3. Change the Rheinmetall Panzerwagen so that he doesn't flip this often
  4. New perk for the radio operator (including one or all of the following behaviours):
    • If the SPG tags a tank or a area where he is firing and the tank is in this area, the radio operator gets notified similar to 6th sense
    • If SPG shoots and the tank is in a certain area, the radio operator gets warned
    • If a SPG shoots, the square on the minimap is indicated where the shot came from. After three shots without moving, the radio operator spots the SPG
  5. Siege mode for artillery:
    • Within Travel-Mode, no aerial perspective or sniper mode can be used (only "shotgun"-mode)
    • Within Siege-Mode, the hull is fixed and can't be moved
  6. More personalization (Customizable texts, maybe even emblems, decals or camos and of course those new styles, or 3D-Customization)
  7. Changes on the interface/HUD
    • Showing the soft-stats in the garage (dispersion while... and terrain resistance)
    • Marking improved values green (like the worse values i.e. when crew is not at 100% are colored red)
    • Customizable Tank-Status window (the thing in match where you can see the state of your crew and modules)
    • Implement the mod which shows which tanks where already spotted or are spotted right now
    • Maybe a tank-rating? If you played the tank, you can rate it from 1 to 5 points or something (could be useful data for developers
    • More options to tag your tanks in the garage (fun-tanks, grind-tanks, mission-tanks, whatever)
  8. Changing the low-tiers (up to tier III or even tier IV):
    • No own crews, only a fixed standard 100% crew (maybe choosing one specialization like better gun, repair or camo or something at ax.)
    • No Equipment
    • No Consumables. Only one small repair- and first-aid-kit an a manual fire extinguisher
    • No Derp Guns that can penetrate pretty everything on their tiers
    • Only matches on the same tier
  9. Sixth Sense "for all".
  10. Hidden statistic about reports and team damage and kills. This can be used for MM or bans
  11. Never, and I really mean never sell OP or power creep or whatever tanks like the Pz. II J and whatever all these things are called
  12. Many many many tank balances, on every tier. (especially lower tiers like Pz. IC or T67) or make the lower tiers MM skill-based so that seal clubbers will only meet other seal clubbers
  13. The Personal rating should be taken for the MM at least a little. Matching a player with 2000 against someone with 9000 just seems like nonsense and can be frustrating.
  14. Some kind of Marketplace where people can trade or sell their premium tanks. This would be an opportunity to get premiums for a little less gold, to make gold without spending money and to get rid of premiums for more than just credits. You could even say, for example:
    • You want to sell a tank that costs 10.000 gold
    • You put it in the marketplace and want to have 8.000 gold
    • If you sell it, you have to pay a "fee of 10% to WG", so you get 7200 gold and WG "gets" 800
  15. Let people test every vehicle for free as often as they want on a test map where only you can play against some bots, or some friends at the maximum.

I have a couple more ideas, for campaigns, even did tech tree changes to nearly every nation, but that would be too much.

I really hope you guys like this ideas and WG would really consider to implement some of these.

And as I said, here is the light version of the swiss tech tree which I would love to see in the game

SwissTT.png

Fanste94 #1652 Posted 18 January 2019 - 06:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4226 battles
Can you please add a Medium, Low and Off option for the Shadow quality option, it will increase performance on Lower End PC's

Attached Files

• Attached File   542342-min.jpg   61.39K

OreH75 #1653 Posted 19 January 2019 - 02:06 AM

Major

• Player
  • 53032 battles
  • [-NARF] -NARF

View PostFanste94, on 18 January 2019 - 06:42 PM, said:

Can you please add a Medium, Low and Off option for the Shadow quality option, it will increase performance on Lower End PC's

Standard Client and still everythin on LOW?  I think its time to invest in a new PC. I run WoT with improved GFX, most things on high with a 5+ year old machine and still get ~60 fps.

sigea #1654 Posted 19 January 2019 - 02:13 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 39791 battles
  • [HR] HR

Hello. 
Can you make WoT mute when I'm using other apps on my desktop please? Or make WoT hideable into the system tray. Thx. Regards.

"I'm playing other games too that are at a specific time boss spawn for example. Or I'm going for a smoke with my wireless headphones on and music in a background but I can hear the garage background noise from WoT whole time. It's annoying sometimes, but I won't kill the game for a 5 min afk brake. "

More RL example.

I'm working remotely from my PC and in 1 hour I spend 30 mins doing work, and got another 30 mins free, so I play 2 battles in WoT meantime. But I don't want to kill WoT/WoWS every time I have to work and their background noise is bothering me. I know I can mute it in Windows, but still it's annoying long term.

PS. reply from support:

"Hello Sigea.

There is no such feature, but a nice suggestion. Write about it in game forums here:
http://forum.worldof...um/35-gameplay/
Hopefully, moderators will see it and forward to developers, and then such feature will be added.

Thank you for contacting, hope my answer was helpful.
Have a nice day."

OreH75 #1655 Posted 19 January 2019 - 02:17 AM

Major

• Player
  • 53032 battles
  • [-NARF] -NARF

View Postsigea, on 19 January 2019 - 02:13 AM, said:

Hello. 
Can you make WoT mute when I'm using other apps on my desktop please? Or make WoT hideable into the system tray. Thx. Regards.

When you dont play for 30 minutes go in game to settings, sound and set mastervolume  to 0, turn back to 100 when you return to play.

sigea #1656 Posted 19 January 2019 - 02:25 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 39791 battles
  • [HR] HR

View PostOreH75, on 19 January 2019 - 01:17 AM, said:

When you dont play for 30 minutes go in game to settings, sound and set mastervolume  to 0, turn back to 100 when you return to play.

I know this, but the annoyance long term that what I'm thinking about it. I Play WoT since closed beta and it never occurred to me that simple option might change a lot. Now I'm playing casually and doing other stuff on my PC meanwhile, and it got my attention. 30mins was just an example btw.

Edited by sigea, 19 January 2019 - 02:38 AM.

sigea #1657 Posted 19 January 2019 - 02:53 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 39791 battles
  • [HR] HR
*Edited

Edited by VyNKaSMyN, 19 January 2019 - 04:22 PM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

sigea #1658 Posted 19 January 2019 - 03:26 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 39791 battles
  • [HR] HR
It's simple. Please make an option to disable sound from a game while in other app/desktop. thx

arthurwellsley #1659 Posted 19 January 2019 - 04:29 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 54061 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

A new map I would like to see enter the game is an historical battle from 1939. This is a USSR battle against the Japanese in Manchuria. Marshal Georgy Zhukov wins using tank manourve tactics (hopefully a Zhukov win should prove a popular topic in WG Belarus and in the present day on the RU servers)

Battle of Khalkhin Gol

Looks similar to Prokhorovka except that the ditch up the 1-0 line is a river, the central ridge is also a river, and the railway is also a river. The high ground is in a similar sort of area. In WoT the rivers would be created with banks. For gameplay purposes the rivers would all be relatively small in width and depth, and so fordable by all tanks, at any place on the map (although historically I think the main river was deeper and wider in some of the places where the battle took place, but there were places that were fordable by tanks).

Soviet Tank and infantry advance (BT-7 or T26?) picture taken at Khalkhin Gol

Japanese Tank (Type 95 Ha-Go?) at Khalkin Gol

Edited by arthurwellsley, 19 January 2019 - 04:32 PM.

Fanste94 #1660 Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4226 battles
Add a tutorial for each type of tank (Heavy, medium, light, TD and arty), because there are players who don't know how to play each tank and for example play mediums and heavies as a TD tank or arties as a heavy tank

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users