Suggestions what should WG implement new (and old) ideas

• Please log in to reply
2509 replies to this topic

LordSkyFury #1701 Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17221 battles
  • [R_D1] R_D1
Could you add options to play tier 10 games only? I would love to have this options. You added bonds as end game currency but problem is even if I play tier 10 tanks only, the chance of earning bonds is low because your MM is constantly puttingm e in non full tier 10 battles, so add this options or make tier 10 tanks to earn bond independently on MM (you can still make it that in full tier 10 battles you will earn more bonds than in other battles).

SABAOTH #1702 Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:22 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 40172 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostLordSkyFury, on 02 February 2019 - 09:10 AM, said:

Could you add options to play tier 10 games only? I would love to have this options. You added bonds as end game currency but problem is even if I play tier 10 tanks only, the chance of earning bonds is low because your MM is constantly puttingm e in non full tier 10 battles, so add this options or make tier 10 tanks to earn bond independently on MM (you can still make it that in full tier 10 battles you will earn more bonds than in other battles).

They already did: play tier 8 and boom! Tier X only :coin:

Im_your_pain #1703 Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:52 AM

Private

• Player
  • 17152 battles
I do not understand why they do not deal with the opinion of the players ?! I just do what they think they're good! The game is getting worse! I hope it will soon collapse in the money hungry company! Since I do not buy anything inside the game, only to deteriorate since then all the statistics! I guess there is no manipulation is not !? Funny in a band! In addition, if you ask them something about the man, they do not provide any meaningful answers!

WoT_RU_Doing #1704 Posted 02 February 2019 - 10:07 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 58745 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

View PostIm_your_pain, on 02 February 2019 - 08:52 AM, said:

I do not understand why they do not deal with the opinion of the players ?! I just do what they think they're good! The game is getting worse! I hope it will soon collapse in the money hungry company! Since I do not buy anything inside the game, only to deteriorate since then all the statistics! I guess there is no manipulation is not !? Funny in a band! In addition, if you ask them something about the man, they do not provide any meaningful answers!

Sorry, but which player's opinions? OK, so they don't do everything you (or I) ask. They have a job to do and keep...that means sometimes they will lose us because it's cheaper than answering a question

Im_your_pain #1705 Posted 02 February 2019 - 10:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 17152 battles

View PostWoT_RU_Doing, on 02 February 2019 - 10:07 AM, said:

Sorry, but which player's opinions? OK, so they don't do everything you (or I) ask. They have a job to do and keep...that means sometimes they will lose us because it's cheaper than answering a question

I'm talking about this! You do not see and you hear nothing there! You just expect me to send the money! , Make questionnaire, how is satisfied with the miracles in-game! Then we'll see how much trouble! Joke doing the game! 259 punch-through and 70 mm armor can not shoot at! That's good? Then comes the answer is to look video of the projectile, etc! AJJ! Since I do not spend money on the game, all the worse! Interesting! Then, when you review the man will ruin the game! :)

Saqur #1706 Posted 02 February 2019 - 11:10 AM

Private

• Player
  • 63126 battles
BUFF jt8.8

HardMan_o_O #1707 Posted 02 February 2019 - 10:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25278 battles
  • [CHRGE] CHRGE
do not make premium rounds deal less damage just low the amount of premium rounds in every tank (save money/invest your time in fixing outdated tanks )

Ace_up_my_sleeve #1708 Posted 03 February 2019 - 02:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 607 battles
game changes made by accountants. greedy russian ....

Aleksandra_Samusenko_1st #1709 Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8020 battles
  • [801ST] 801ST

Here is an initial list of suggestions and fixes that "should" be addressed:

Assembling legionnaire search locks you in, you cant escape as a legionnaire. I've had to "X" ( shutdown WOT completely) out of game after waiting 5 min. in Skirmish 
Auto legionnaires is a complete waste of time. … no one uses it
why do messages click out (you lose the cursor) and you have to click back in to continue typing? Fix messages once and for all
camo net should not affect weight
fill tanks with CO2 - who uses it? 
suggest 4th slot for food, not compromise a slot like fire extinguisher  
In store after purchase a bundle you go back to main menu not back to all bundles which you have to click again. Wonky menus and back buttons, really bad navigation in store.
why is everything so clunky? My game pauses in garage every time an event like, Victory box pops up, or someone joins skirmish, garage freezes for like 2-3 seconds
Siren for CAP is not loud enough should be adjustable in ambient settings. If there are explosions or members talking on Discord the Siren volume when enemy is capping is low... barely audible. 
6 second lag for a Draw on Team Battles is BS. You Cap for the win but if the enemy is capping within 6 sec. of your capping it's a Draw.. WTF?
Press V in Garage would be nice... able to have a clean garage for pics. Also, suggest pressing V in-game cycles menus ie. first map goes, then press v and lower left box disappears, press v again and everything is off screen but always keeps shooting recital
Scrolling Around Garage is clunky and should be able to zoom to see ambient surrounds like the  woodchopper and the guys around the table etc... 
WOT not responding? Why are we getting WOT not responding?
Says Password is weak. How would you know?
Constantly having to log in even when already logged in. Logging in to clan portal or premium shop... you have to retype your credentials when you are already logged into the game?
Clicking T on map can be off of map on north side near boundary red line. Team players can not see your T ping on the Northside of the map along the redline.
Perks, some are not popular or never used... create new ones 
Clan Logos on Turrets not Hull and bigger would be really nice. 
Emblems that are direction sensitive are not reversible on turret hence backwards on port side

Emblems on Rental Styles? Why can't you put and emblem on a rental skin?Crew members with same face in same tank?
Emblems should say “sell price” not sale price if you want to sell an emblem back....  and there are other incorrect English phrases in the game under service record and other areas that should be corrected but not essential
Progress acceleration in Missions should read 2x not 2
Top ten missions for Xp awards is okay in 15 player randoms but much harder in 30 player grand battles
Constant invites for Skirms that are hours old???!!!!!!!!! F'n annoying 
Scroll mouse wheel on Skirmish results makes print go small font.. i think this has been fixed

Solstad1069 #1710 Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:44 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 45088 battles

1. fix the 357 mm, equal distribution between top, mid and bottom tier battles.

Thats all really!

zlaja031 #1711 Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12956 battles
  • [GIFTD] GIFTD

Giving orders for free if you gonna skip cancer missions. So "people" don't try cancer at all. Just skip it. 

Edited by zlaja031, 05 February 2019 - 02:37 PM.

OMG_Abaddon #1712 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13954 battles

I'm going to add yet another suggestion, a daily reward for logging in the game and winning one game, while being top 5 of their team by base XP.

You just put a series of small rewards, and winning 1 match every day grants the player an ever increasing reward. When you miss 1 day of playing or complete the series it gets restarted. It could be as follows:

Day 1: 5,000 credits.

Day 2: 10,000 credits.

Day 3: 100 free XP.

Day 4: 10,000 credits.

Day 5: 20,000 credits.

Day 6: 250 free XP.

Day 7: 20,000 credits.

Day 8: 30,000 credits.

Day 9: 500 free XP

Day 10: 100 gold.

This would give everyone a reason to log in and play some games, try out some tanks, encourage new players to come in with a small boost that is only noticeable for early tech tree tanks... And at day 10 they can get a small amount of gold which equals 10 dismounts, or these players can save for 3 months to buy a tier 2 or tier 3 premium tank, which isn't something absurd anyway.

At the end of the year, free players who managed to play every single day at least until they won once will be awarded with an amount of 3600 gold; 3,420,000 credits; 30,600 free XP.

This would encourage everyone to play the game and actually play well and win rather than RR into the next match. I know many people will stop suiciding after you force them to try the diplomatic way to beat their enemies, since most of those players have now embraced the idea of suiciding every game for profit... but what if the actual profit was bigger for winning than losing for free 5k credits per match?

dsotm44 #1713 Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:28 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 49339 battles
How about a mechanism that can detect when your only scout has camped with your arty for the entire game - detection would handout an automatic 14 day ban followed by only being allowed to play on training maps for another 5 days?

perkolaattori #1714 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5756 battles
How about some new maps with not all the interesting crapblocked by invisible walls and such? You know, instead of endless stream of pay2win features.

thetopcat #1715 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27221 battles
  • [EVITA] EVITA
A setting so you can change what order broken modules are said in. I dont need them to tell me the tracks are broken before im told im on fire or ammoracked 

jnykanen #1716 Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 67124 battles
  • [FAUF] FAUF
Fix this XVM yolo bot game please

MigatteNoGoku #1717 Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 40871 battles
  • [HOTPT] HOTPT

Hi,

I waked up so early and while i'm drinking my coffe and watching you tube i got idea for WoT.

What you think guys of battleroyal mod? 

Like, WG could create map or two, and put 100 players withh 100 tanks, to fight "free for all". ?

If you won the game, you get bonds for the reward (+standard credits and xp). 

Problem will be with amunition, so they need to put amunitions around the map/ repairs/ etc, etc. 

And maybe restrict that mod for tier 8 or 10.. 

Because battleroyal mod is so popular last 15 months, WG should try to put that here. 
BTW the best game mod from WG is frontline and it will always been. 

:)

Edited by triki95, 08 February 2019 - 09:04 AM.

speedyblur #1718 Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 39471 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

edited

Edited by 11poseidon11, 09 February 2019 - 08:39 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to not being constructive

Sfinski #1719 Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:16 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 36854 battles

Just posting this here to notify that anything written to forums doesn't matter. WG don't care.

"Reading angry rants from the forums wouldn't take us far... Unfortunately, I have not learned anything from this thread that I didn't know already about reasons that players leave the game. We actually have way better and more scientific methods allowing us to reach to way diverse sample of players and get a less biased picture." - Gepard_PH

APoliticallyCorrectName #1720 Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30356 battles
  • [SFFA] SFFA
I have a suggestion... how about selling this game to a developer that actually cares about it? Maybe they're going to fix the matchmaking (and not just say... yes yes.. next year yes we're going to do something next year all the time). Maybe they're going to remove artillery, case its completely broken... Maybe they're going to reduce rng. Maybe not 90% of the maps that they make will be total craplike yours... Maybe this game could be friendly to new players unlike yours... Maybe they would actually give a crapand actually play their own game and maybe they would realize how [edited]broken it is instead of just making useless patches that don't fix anything. Just a suggestion. IDK who made this game but either he's gone mad since he did,he's not involved any more or he got euromillions jackpot lucky... cause in 8 years, this game hasn't been fixed. 

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users