WoT Suggestions Thread

Suggestions what should WG implement new (and old) ideas

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

goodacres360 #1721 Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29629 battles
Having seen the option to buy the M41D with a rental code you can give to someone else so that they can rent the tank for 5 battles, why not offer 5 battle rental codes for all the premium tanks that each player can use only once?  Then a prospective purchaser can try the tank before buying.

Edited by goodacres360, 17 February 2019 - 11:26 AM.

lronbeast #1722 Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:24 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11964 battles
  • [PATA] PATA
Has there been an emblem version of the ace tanker -medal? I thought it would be nice to get an emblem of that, to decorate the aced tank with when you manage to get the medal. Just one set of three, (for all seasons, respectively) that only goes to the tank you got the medal with. Just a thought.

Tankro #1723 Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13815 battles
  • [DJ-RO] DJ-RO

View PostWoT_RU_Doing, on 02 February 2019 - 09:07 AM, said:

Sorry, but which player's opinions? OK, so they don't do everything you (or I) ask. They have a job to do and keep...that means sometimes they will lose us because it's cheaper than answering a question

*edited*

Edited by Daxeno, 11 February 2019 - 04:06 PM.
Inappropriate remarks.

WoT_RU_Doing #1724 Posted 10 February 2019 - 07:25 PM

Major

• Player
  • 53461 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

View PostTankro, on 10 February 2019 - 02:46 PM, said:

edited

edited

Edited by WoT_RU_Doing, 11 February 2019 - 05:40 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to not being constructive

MickShagger #1725 Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:18 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18528 battles

View Postduijm, on 27 January 2019 - 09:13 AM, said:

This is suggestion topic......not for :arta:

Says the biggest whiner on this forum?

Edited by Nathalie_23, 17 February 2019 - 04:20 PM.
Off topic conflict

XxKuzkina_MatxX #1726 Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:14 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 53200 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Jerry Prochazka...

It's a good time to create new experiences because players are asking for that. We want to make games that are easy to get into, and easy to get out of. We have busy lives, so we want short gaming sessions while still having lots of fun. A lot of big companies have investor pressure to generate predictable revenue. That pressure narrows their focus to continue making known games and take less risk. It's a good time to go out on your own and provide new experiences, and that's what we want to do.

Famous last words or another viable option?

Shacou #1727 Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21502 battles
  • [D-NUT] D-NUT
Could we make light tanks immune to teammate shots, please? Ramming could still do damage. I'm sick of getting teamkilled for not yolo scouting.

Edited by Shacou, 13 February 2019 - 10:44 AM.

perkolaattori #1728 Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5729 battles

1. Remove premium ammo and premium time, isn't it obvious? just extortion to make people spend money since the grinds for tanks are designed to advocate this.

2. Modify childish spotting mechanics and bouncing shells (though that's also related to premium ammo....), your game is old, make real changes instead of adding endless cashgrab features.

3. I only like the history of the tanks in the game, i wish to Satan someone else had made the game...

Isharial #1729 Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:28 AM

Major

• Player
  • 21897 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postperkolaattori, on 14 February 2019 - 11:29 PM, said:

1. Remove premium ammo and premium time, isn't it obvious? just extortion to make people spend money since the grinds for tanks are designed to advocate this.

2. Modify childish spotting mechanics and bouncing shells (though that's also related to premium ammo....), your game is old, make real changes instead of adding endless cashgrab features.

3. I only like the history of the tanks in the game, i wish to Satan someone else had made the game...

1) no. they should fix the issues that cause the ammo to be fired. you don't mend a broken bone by slapping a band aid on it.

2) spotting mechanics are not childish if you actually learned them. there are ways to remain unspotted and likewise to spot those that think they are unspotted (such as those behind double bushes)

bouncing shells? aim better? honestly this is about as vague as it can get...

3) if you want history, there are better simulators for that. this game is just a shooter with tanks and always has been.

Lacha_Gandalfa #1730 Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17570 battles
  • [DYWSP] DYWSP

I have very good suggestion how to get rid of all cheaters from WOT:

1. Ban all mods

2. To keep XVM lovers happy need to add personal rating to in game panels

3. That way we are getting very simple solution which will check game client by checking client config file with example based on the server when user is trying to login. If config files are matching client is allowed to login, if not account is getting disconnected.

As simple is that :)

That solution is applied in many online games and it is working perfect. You do not have to Ban user you just preventing unfair players to connect and it is up to player will he/she play on clean client or not.

thetoughcookie #1731 Posted 16 February 2019 - 11:33 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 43480 battles

You could ask from your own employees too why don't they bother to play this game anymore too, I just found this out and I think this is quite funny to see half of these no 0 game in month.

https://wot-life.com/eu/clan/wg/

T1dus #1732 Posted 16 February 2019 - 03:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 37141 battles
  • [S-D-G] S-D-G

Here's my suggestion: Remove damage from artillery and make it a support class instead: debuffing, shooting flares that make it easier to detect tanks, stun, etc.. Introduce night and foggy versions of the current maps where the flares would be important.. idk, just ideas to flesh out and hopefully kill the toxicity that artillery brings to random battles

Also something to make tanks of tiers 5-7 and 9 relevant. Weekly events for each of those tiers, not just missions but actual "ranked like" single tier battles to earn bonds or gold. The current meta is all about tier 8 and 10, why not some events for tier 9 as well? And with decent rewards too, none of that fire extinguisher stuff.. to (hopefully) bring players back into your game. Keep in mind that the vast majority of historical relevant tanks are located in tier 2-5, tier 6 and up are mostly prototype/paper tanks.

Lastly, the accuracy in this game is a joke. I've been missing so many shots lately, this is not even funny. You want your game to be at least fun and not frustrating so make the accuracy in tanks relevant and not something which seems to be manipulated by RNG and hidden stats. Yes, the Soviet tanks have laser guns unless you get screwed by RNG, and that's not a good thing

EDIT: I forgot about this one, but this is a feature that I would LOVE to see in the game: Testing grounds: A map which I can load ALONE, with test tracks through various types of terrain, shooting range with targets of various armour values

Edited by T1dus, 16 February 2019 - 03:44 PM.

perkolaattori #1733 Posted 16 February 2019 - 10:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5729 battles

1. Remove premium game time and premium ammo, these are just a way to extort people. With grindy gameplay it subliminaly encourages you to buy them with money so you can get new tanks.

2. Do something about vehicle turning on it's side, atleast a suicide option to Frontline. People tend to be dumb enough in this to not notice what is right in front of them even if you ping and ask for help.

3. Remove money bought tanks, just another silly cashgrab method and some are just stupidly op, how much more pay2win can you get...so lazy design..

4. Do more maps to Frontline?! Pretty boring to grind the dumb rewards for 10x levels 1-30, just another example of their greedines and unability to design real gameplay, just grind.

5. More maps in general, instead of endless cashgrab features and tanks and whatnot.

Cannes76 #1734 Posted 17 February 2019 - 05:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 70332 battles
  • [TAKE] TAKE
The medal for not hitting friendly targets 50 games in a row should award 50 bonds.

Cannes76 #1735 Posted 17 February 2019 - 05:35 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 70332 battles
  • [TAKE] TAKE

View Postjuonimies, on 24 January 2019 - 06:45 PM, said:

Please do something for this ridiculous flipping physics. When a fast or light tank hits a rock with its one track, its turns to its side.

at least some realism, please.   

It is realistic. Flipping a tank in real life is much easier than you seem to realise. Run a simple google search and you will see hundreds of examples of flipped tanks of all ages in history.

scorpionwarlock #1736 Posted 18 February 2019 - 09:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22219 battles
  • [SRB-G] SRB-G

here is my point of view, you take suggestion form that, i dont care for ban's i know that is only because no one wants to tell the thru, that this game is dying because of bad decisions that WG is making on long turn. 

I say it in game i will say it here.

WHO THE FRIKING THOUGHT THAT T95/FV4201 IS A GOOD IDEA SAME AS TYPE HEAVY TANKS? POINT ME TO THOSE PPL DO THEY EVEN PLAY WOT???
BECAUSE THERE IS 80% TO LOSE IF THOSE TANKS ARE NOT IN YOUR TEAM???

Am holding my self to tell you what i mean... i spend a lot of money on thins game... a lot for me and place where i live and each patch i get slap form WG, WHY???
NOT FAIR YOU DONT GIVE A F FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS  ALL YOU CARE IS HOW TO GET SOME MORE SHEEP FOR WOOL FOR YOUR POCKET...

and you cant even see that this game is dead because you dont care for your players.

GAME WAS GREAT. NOW ITS SAME AS WOW

I only wish there is a server where there is no Type HT and these new op tanks and new super heavy tanks because this is the point where the game start whit the dying!!!

Best regards.

Edited by scorpionwarlock, 18 February 2019 - 10:10 PM.

markynocarpy #1737 Posted 19 February 2019 - 08:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32246 battles
Wg needs new tier now . The top tiers are really over the top now with the tanks that are being pushed in to them . The match making is  way out of spec and they like to reinvent a new tank every other month . Like where you goner put this one ? Come on wg look into this

Casepro #1738 Posted 22 February 2019 - 07:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8671 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE

Hi,

I don’t normal have a issue like this but I feel I need to speak out. I could write this on a forum but I don’t think that would help or to be honest this might not anyway. 
I’m having some real issues with the game as of late the game I love and enjoy so much, have just been through some clanwars where you have to do at least 5 games to be able to gain access to the auction. 
Made it to the auction and placed a bid just under 8000 bonds. 
Sadly not enough to get any tank so it seems, also to be in mind I don’t play and ranked games what so ever because I don’t believe in the objective. 
Don’t feel the right for the best players to get better by improved Equipment, 
Basically punch line I love this game and problerly will keep playing but feel disappointed that even know I’m a well above average player, and run two businesses wife 3 kids and still find time to play. Should be rewarded more rather than the no lifers who have nothing els to do, the amount of money I’ve spent on this game crazy. 
Sorry for this being such a long message I just feel you need to know these thoughts as I’m not the only one.

rejkov #1739 Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:40 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14016 battles

Dear wg staff!

this sentence was at the end of my chatban mail:

"We are sorry that we had to take such action, but please note that our aim is to guarantee fun, fair play and strategic satisfaction to all our players.​"

THEN LET'S DO AND GUARANTEE FAIR PLAY!   The gameplay constantly against +2 is fakkin annoying.

eekeeboo #1740 Posted 22 February 2019 - 06:49 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 46265 battles

View Postrejkov, on 22 February 2019 - 02:40 PM, said:

Dear wg staff!

this sentence was at the end of my chatban mail:

"We are sorry that we had to take such action, but please note that our aim is to guarantee fun, fair play and strategic satisfaction to all our players. "

THEN LET'S DO AND GUARANTEE FAIR PLAY!   The gameplay constantly against +2 is fakkin annoying.

​This does not affect your ability to follow the rules. Good luck! 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users