Suggestions what should WG implement new (and old) ideas

• Please log in to reply
1903 replies to this topic

rejkov #1741 Posted 23 February 2019 - 12:09 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14001 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 22 February 2019 - 06:49 PM, said:

​This does not affect your ability to follow the rules. Good luck! 

edited

Edited by 11poseidon11, 23 February 2019 - 06:46 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

spamhamstar #1742 Posted 23 February 2019 - 03:11 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64313 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

Why don't you remove the ability to post in red font on the forum if you don't want us to post in a red font on the forum?

And/Or

How about when you choose you native language on the portal, it automatically logs you into the correct language channel for general chat?  At least the spam would be in the correct language.

Cst_69 #1743 Posted 23 February 2019 - 11:28 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2669 battles
  • [J-US] J-US
I suggest maybe fixing the map hitboxes, it's not really nice hitting a rock that's not actually there, not to mention this problem is very old and should have been fixed long ago.

TakoezaEU #1744 Posted 23 February 2019 - 05:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41037 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
I don't know about you guys, but World of Tanks has gotten boring for me lately. I don't play as often as I used to and I don't even care about all the events like in the past. The tanks are being balanced to the point where in the future they will all have similar pens and damage. When a tank does a lot of damage like the KV2 or OI then the cry babies nag mommy and then it get nerfed. However, that is what made the game exiting. A KV2 could 1 shot a light but trying your luck to circle a KV2 and kill it was a rush. The same will happen with wheeled vehicles. Cry babies will cry and the tanks will be adjusted. WoT has disappointed me over the last few years.   

rejkov #1745 Posted 23 February 2019 - 09:56 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14001 battles
*edited*

Edited by Daxeno, 24 February 2019 - 05:02 PM.
Non constructive / use of red color.

verigite #1746 Posted 24 February 2019 - 10:11 AM

Private

• Player
  • 60013 battles
  • [EPIC] EPIC
I will be short! remove EBR wheeled vechicles from game. This is not world of VRC. I will enter game when there is no wheeled vechicles. And pls delite from game aouto aim.

zargblatt #1747 Posted 24 February 2019 - 07:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 39737 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

The replay function is too slow to use!

Fist you have to quit the game, then find relay file, wait for loading, scroll thru entire game looking for your shot or the one that penned you, analyse trajectory to guess a impact point. exit replay mode and reload wot client.

This takes atleast 10minutes, and is too slow so i cannot be bothered to do it. (Even tho i should cause my gameplay would improve)

I suggest at end of each game you get two rows of carusel images.

1st row shows your shots

2nd row shows shots landing on you

In 1st row I'm thinking large images with your reticle centered just as you saw it + trajectory and impactpoint on enemy tank.

in 2nd row you show you own tank but rotated and angled as your enemy would have percieved you. the impact point should also be clearly visible. 

In both cases the terrain, map or other tanks do not have to be present, just the tank, reticle and impact point.

Selecting one of the images should take you straight to the position in replay (minus 5 sec) and replay at 25% speed.

Preferably this should happen in client and not open another one.

This would help players get better by understanding what went wrong....

What ya think?

Edited by zargblatt, 24 February 2019 - 07:40 PM.

ManaFortress #1748 Posted 25 February 2019 - 09:52 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7294 battles

This might have been suggested before, but i think that the Porsche tanks should get their historical reverse speed in the game.

Due to their electric drive system, most porsche tanks had the same reverse speed as forward speed.

Since most of the porsche tanks are underpreforming and tanks like Tiger P and Ferdinand are considered vastly inferior to their techtree counterparts the Tiger 1 and JPanther2, 

i think increasing the porsche tanks reverse speed would make them stand out and make them abit more intresting.

The Tiger 1 and JagdPanther 2 have much better top forward speed and mobility, allowing them to relocate and flank enemies, cementing their role as dpm support snipers.

Giving the Tiger P and Ferdinand better reverse speed would give a much needed boost to their role as brawlers, that can reverse if needed to avoid being flanked while keeping their armour towards the enemy.

These are some of the oldest tanks in the game, yet WG still has forgotten to fix their oversight in giving them unhistorically bad reverse speed for no reason.

I can only hope that WG can stop only looking at making new OP tanks, and take a look at their oldest powercrept tanks and renovate them abit to make them a intresting and relavent choice.

Edited by ManaFortress, 25 February 2019 - 10:31 AM.

SaintMaddenus #1749 Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:43 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 36711 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Arty suggestions.  Please respond in arty thread not here.

Suggestions for improvements to make it work.

1. Perks/Skills for crew.   

Reveal arty.  Have a radio operator skill be able to have a chance to “triangulate” the location of the  arty after the tank has been hit.  It’s no less realistic than 6th sense.  It can be cumulative so it is more probably for each time someone is hit by same arty.   This will help reduce LEHF focusing one tank and perma tracking them in particular.     Same with Bishop.    They don’t do enough damage to heavies to kill them without a number of shots.  (maybe also useable with td’s but to a lessor degree as tds are supposed to be able to camp snipe, though I don’t like that mechanic )

Resilience.   Reduce arty stun time for crew members, might have to be a commander skill to affect all crew

1. Penalise team damage HEAVILY.  If a player gets no exp or credits from a battle they WILL play more carefully.

2. Drowning.   Drowning isn’t limited to arty but they tend to have the greatest opportunity  to do so as they  tend to be at the back of a map.  ANY tank that drowns in the last 30 seconds of a battle should be penalised so exp and credits are reduced to zero.     This is not actually difficult to manage and can be done automatically.

3. The reporting structure is too limited.   We used to have more options, we need them again.  We have to use unsportsmanlike for all forms of abuse, its just too general.  I know Team damage is suppose to pick up automatically but there is clear abuse.   Players know they can put two shots in a battle into a friendly but wont go blue if they tend to do more damage to enemy.   Some of the “better” players use this to “punish” players that don’t play the way they want them to.  We also need a report for players that are not very good.  You don’t have to do anything with it but it might prevent people being reported for “bots” just because they are rubbish.  So your “bot” report is actually more useful to you as WG

4. Siege mode as per Swedish TD’s  Make arty unable to fire unless deployed.  From T6+

5. Max 1 per side per battle.

6. Removal of arty missions, so that the reduced number of places in battles won't hurt people, who don't actually want to play arties, but feel forced to do so because of the missions

7. Give it a smokescreen, just like you have in front line, limit the amount of smoke screens you can carry if you want. 

8. Give it a flare gun ammo or something, to spot the enemy.

9. Give it some sort of radio jammer ammo or something, to stop the spotter from being able to communicate the enemies location to its allies while it's under that effect.  (Personally not so sure about that. )

Ionutz3d #1750 Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:47 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30208 battles
  • [PR0UD] PR0UD
Stop stealing credits wg!!!!!

Steeleye_Spam #1751 Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:54 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32028 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Vehicle Statistics

A long running gripe is that Premium vehicles and premium time gets the extra 50%xp counted in the averages, so making any comparison between tanks at tier pointless. Please can we have a stat's page without this bonus taken into account?  Also vehicle stats list should have extra optional columns on damage or kill/death ratio so that you can compare tanks against other criteria as well.

OreH75 #1752 Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:56 PM

Major

• Player
  • 50840 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View PostIonutz3d, on 25 February 2019 - 10:47 PM, said:

Stop stealing credits wg!!!!!

Lol what about you stop wasting credits? I actually skipped through 4 hours of one of your last twitch streams and you sure waste a lot of credits on 3 consumables (large repair, large med and food) because you literally use it on every tank. Thats probably the reason for loosing credits while running premium account and playing most of your games with premium tanks as well.

Oh and stop spamming gold as well (Do I have permission to link to your videos that shooting premium ammo doesnt make you aunicum?)

Edited by OreH75, 26 February 2019 - 12:11 AM.

Geno1isme #1753 Posted 26 February 2019 - 04:45 PM

General

• Player
  • 45903 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View PostSteeleye_Spam, on 26 February 2019 - 12:54 AM, said:

Vehicle Statistics

A long running gripe is that Premium vehicles and premium time gets the extra 50%xp counted in the averages, so making any comparison between tanks at tier pointless.

Premium vehicles don't have a 50% XP bonus. They do get a tier-dependent xp bonus and a 50% bonus on crew-xp, but none of those is included in the stats. Premium account is the only factor that affects stats beyond base-xp.

TurboFox_911 #1754 Posted 27 February 2019 - 01:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9173 battles

THE GAME BECOME MORE AND MORE WIN/LOSE PROGRAMMABLE 
PLEASE I CAN TELL BECAUSE I'M A COMPUTER ENGINEER AND I CAN SEE HOW THE ACCURACY OF OVERALL GAME CHANGED BETWEEN BATTLES, PLEASE RETURN THE GAME TO HOW IT WAS BEFORE, DAY AFTER DAY ALL PLAYERS INCLUDING ME TRYING TO FIND ALTERNATIVE GAME BETWEEN WAR THUNDER AND ARMORED WAREFARE , AND UNTIL NOW, NO ONE DID A SIMILAR GOOD GAME LIKE YOU WOT, AND BECAUSE I CARE I'M ASKING YOU TO CHANGE THE STRATEGY 
THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING

00:47 Added after 1 minute
THE GAME BECOME MORE AND MORE WIN/LOSE PROGRAMMABLE  PLEASE I CAN TELL BECAUSE I'M A COMPUTER ENGINEER AND I CAN SEE HOW THE ACCURACY OF OVERALL GAME CHANGED BETWEEN BATTLES, PLEASE RETURN THE GAME TO HOW IT WAS BEFORE, DAY AFTER DAY ALL PLAYERS INCLUDING ME TRYING TO FIND ALTERNATIVE GAME BETWEEN WAR THUNDER AND ARMORED WAREFARE , AND UNTIL NOW, NO ONE DID A SIMILAR GOOD GAME LIKE YOU WOT, AND BECAUSE I CARE I'M ASKING YOU TO CHANGE THE STRATEGY  THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING  
00:48 Added after 2 minutes
THE GAME BECOME MORE AND MORE WIN/LOSE PROGRAMMABLE  PLEASE I CAN TELL BECAUSE I'M A COMPUTER ENGINEER AND I CAN SEE HOW THE ACCURACY OF OVERALL GAME CHANGED BETWEEN BATTLES, PLEASE RETURN THE GAME TO HOW IT WAS BEFORE, DAY AFTER DAY ALL PLAYERS INCLUDING ME TRYING TO FIND ALTERNATIVE GAME BETWEEN WAR THUNDER AND ARMORED WAREFARE , AND UNTIL NOW, NO ONE DID A SIMILAR GOOD GAME LIKE YOU WOT, AND BECAUSE I CARE I'M ASKING YOU TO CHANGE THE STRATEGY  THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING  

OreH75 #1755 Posted 27 February 2019 - 01:19 PM

Major

• Player
  • 50840 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View PostTurboFox_911, on 27 February 2019 - 01:46 AM, said:

All caps MIMI and strange quotes.

A computer engineer that can not even fix his Caps lock key, glad you dont work at WG

Edited by OreH75, 27 February 2019 - 01:20 PM.

ludi_mico #1756 Posted 27 February 2019 - 10:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2488 battles
I'm wondering when it will be that tank level 6 plays with level 6 and I do not have tank level 6 games with tank level 8 it is not realistic to play with stronger tanks when I can not destroy them please beg the manager to deal with it a little because it's not the same tank level 6 and level 8 hail nice greeting

killer999death #1757 Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25188 battles
  • [JHS] JHS

WHEELED SUPERHEAVY TANKS WITH AUTORELOADERS

This is what this game needs. Please wargaming! It's the only logical next step!

tufty_neptune #1758 Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9154 battles
  • [TFUK3] TFUK3

Restrict special ammo from Random battles to promote fair matches. 

OreH75 #1759 Posted 28 February 2019 - 04:40 PM

Major

• Player
  • 50840 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View Posttufty_neptune, on 28 February 2019 - 12:13 PM, said:

Restrict special ammo from Random battles to promote fair matches. 

Special ammo is available for everybody seems fair to me.

SaintMaddenus #1760 Posted 28 February 2019 - 04:47 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 36711 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Restrict number of posts to be below number of battles.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users