Suggestions what should WG implement new (and old) ideas

• Please log in to reply
2102 replies to this topic

drZizi #1801 Posted 23 March 2019 - 12:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7942 battles
  • [BAHQ] BAHQ
Hi, i would like for you to take back SPG-s that i played and researched so far and to give me back my xp i earned with this class of vehicle. I play this game since the beta ended and i realy enjoy playing SPG-s and big heavy armoured tanks. I played one to many battles for me to be ok with you giving in to some pussies that nag all the time arty this and arty that, just because they dont know how to play. Its not my fault that they are noobs!! With this latest anouncement in which you plan to nerf arty further more, for me is unaceptable to continue being stupid and to tolerate bad accuracy, long reload, low dmg and slow SPG vehicles. If you are not going to endulge me i am going to swich to warthunder and you can go [edited]your self with the rest of naging *edit that dont want and dont know how to play against arty. In warthunder i have havock engine, old and new main battle tanks like abrams, multiple respawns in one sesion, i can play airplaines, boats and much more. Hope to hear from you soon because i have 20 further clan members that are going to switch over with me. And dont forget all of us bought at least one premium tank.

Edited by DarkAri, 23 March 2019 - 07:09 PM.
inappropriate language

thetoughcookie #1802 Posted 24 March 2019 - 12:02 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 44224 battles

Charioteer - just delete it. Horrible tank. Compare that bit to your P2W premium tanks and you will see why it should not even exist on game.

(My opinion with only with the first gun.. second was much better. I think I'm gonna love this tank with top gun :P )

Edited by thetoughcookie, 27 March 2019 - 01:50 PM.

feoffle3 #1803 Posted 24 March 2019 - 11:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11013 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

Deleted the game today.

I have been an ardent supporter for a long time, even when people have talked crap about the game.

Today, the constant imbalanced matchmaking, and the constant being crap on by arty, I have had enough.

Sort the matchmaker in a revolutionary way, and remove arty from the game completely, and I may come back. I've spent an awful lot of money on this game over the past 3.5years, but I simply refuse to pay any more, or play this *edited* game.

I will come on this forum every now and again to remind the pig-headed wargaming staff when I know they're reading.

Edited by Nebiros_1, 24 March 2019 - 08:35 PM.

UserZer00 #1804 Posted 24 March 2019 - 12:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12053 battles

View Postfeoffle3, on 24 March 2019 - 11:09 AM, said:

Deleted the game today.

I have been an ardent supporter for a long time, even when people have talked crap about the game.

Today, the constant imbalanced matchmaking, and the constant being crap on by arty, I have had enough.

Sort the matchmaker in a revolutionary way, and remove arty from the game completely, and I may come back. I've spent an awful lot of money on this game over the past 3.5years, but I simply refuse to pay any more, or play this [edited]game.

I will come on this forum every now and again to remind the pig-headed wargaming staff when I know they're reading.

I'm at an all time low today after similar gameplay results, inappropriate chat ban and auto response to tickets and other situations, but I think I'll just go buy Assasins Creed which is on sale on STEAM and play that for a while, coming back here once I've recharged the batteries.   I fully understand your feelings though.

And to keep this on topic: Here are some suggestions that have been discussed in other threads:

1) Adding more customization to the filters within the garage area to make it easier to find what you are looking for.

2) Adding "recently played" tab to the garage filters. One which automatically adds any thanks which have been purchase

3) Bring back all chats, but add an age verification and have two levels (over 17 and under 17).  Still, in both chats, automatically block any phrases which are not in the language of the chat, contain inappropriate words, etc.  This will let the moderators focus on helping players instead of just trying to be everyone's mom

4) Add more options to the minimap so you can "Identify areas you want to be spotted (binoc icon?)", "comment on player positions (campfire icon?)", "Icons for arty or TD to show their (unspotted) positions", etc.

5) Garage improvements

1. Shell velocity.
  2. Armour viewer.
  3. A garage filter for non-elited tanks. Alternatively, an exclude flag.
  4. Current grind list

6) A way of "complimenting" players for good play.  Similar to how you can complain, but which gives them positive effects instead

7) Change FL's arty strikes to behave like normal arty with regards to view range and angle restrictions

8) Customization of tank skins and personalized emblems and text

9) Improvements to map rotation.  Know which map is next, vote on maps, opt out of certain maps (just a few ideas)

thetoughcookie #1805 Posted 24 March 2019 - 04:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 44224 battles
Totally agree that on chatbans and those autoreplies on customer service. They should make arty limit 2x for a team still. I still think some of vehicles are too fast too, atleast the fastest one currently. Impossible to hit and it's like you would be watching this game with fast forward.

Room418 #1806 Posted 24 March 2019 - 11:03 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8013 battles
  • [B_BLV] B_BLV

I suggest

1) Remove premium ammunition or make affordable only with gold again to make more fair battles and more balanced teamplays and to make armor a lot more usefull, cause even lightanks are just raining premium ammunition to penitrate heavys, but they arent ment to do damage, but to spot. Same with meds, which no one-handed can take heavys, but they should work as team and heavys could again push lanes. 

2) Remove japanese heavy tech tree or nerfe all their guns and armor. Players are forced to goldspam those tanks and they are forced not to face those tanks. Cause tooo heavy and OP derp guns. Basicly...TDs can penitrate them with standart ammunition, but how much of the battles TDs are pushing lanes

3) Remove ELC EVEN 90, Obj.252U, Chrysler K GF and probably there is more pay2win tanks. When you started to sell these pay2win tanks, you started to lose playerbase. I think I dont need any explanation. 

4) Remake MM. A lot of players were complaining about previous matchmaking, but amm, this mm is even worse. I wasnt complaining at all about having one tier 6 light tank against T7s or T8s. It was fun, cause I knew my job - to spot. And some meds/heavys could do pretty good damage anyways. I enjoied previous MM a lot more than this. 

5) Stop beeing d****

And also, please, take in mind QuickyFingers advices about how he would fix WoT. :-) Cause he has a lot more bigger brain than WG Devs.

22:05 Added after 2 minutes
But I think....there is no point of thinking about such things, cause devs wont take in mind this. My suggestions are just not profitable for WG. But it will be less profitable, if WG will stop what are they doing now. Half of players stopped playing this game. That is good sigh about how WG is beeing responsable about this game and how they do care about player expierence. They basicly dont care. 

Room418 #1807 Posted 25 March 2019 - 12:10 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8013 battles
  • [B_BLV] B_BLV

View Post_PanzerBitterbal_, on 16 March 2019 - 04:18 PM, said:

REMOVE 100% hit chance for wheelies when using standard ammo.

They already have to many benefits compared to normal tanks.

Not gonna happen! Everything is fine there. Modules have hp and so on

OreH75 #1808 Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:28 PM

Major

• Player
  • 51505 battles

View PostdrZizi, on 23 March 2019 - 12:14 AM, said:

In warthunder i have havock engine, old and new main battle tanks like abrams, multiple respawns in one sesion, i can play airplaines, boats and much more. 

Why is there no arty in Warthunder?

Room418 #1809 Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8013 battles
  • [B_BLV] B_BLV
Remove premium ammunition and those op steel wall tanks. 

OreH75 #1810 Posted 26 March 2019 - 01:58 PM

Major

• Player
  • 51505 battles

View PostMajor_Dobrev, on 25 March 2019 - 09:39 PM, said:

:child:
....super heavy tanks you cant pen frontally even with prem ammunitions getting -90k in a battle with a premium account!? Are you serious?

crapheads ,censure me again muppets!

-90k with a premium account? Stop shooting full gold! Instead learn weakspots, learn to read minimap and use opportunities that arise during battles?

Suicide_Wolf #1811 Posted 26 March 2019 - 03:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6116 battles
  • [LMAGS] LMAGS

ppl theese days do not want learn weak spots just press 2 and there you go pen pen pen.

i my self i try not use gold rounds  i know tanks weak spots  but  if you spamming gold rounds you have  more chance win /get rating up and  be 1 of them  cool guys  who say go home  learn to play . play tetris etc.

this game is p2w/pay to advance without  premium you really cant afford spam gold rounds, also need  premium tank. Premium tanks can spam heat  24/7 with no regret  silver income.

reklakazala #1812 Posted 27 March 2019 - 04:51 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22004 battles
  • [V-S-B] V-S-B

View PostJigabachi, on 29 August 2017 - 05:31 PM, said:

We have over SIX YEARS of forum content filled with all kinds of suggestions already. What we don't have is a mod or community guy caring about even a single one of those.

15:53 Added after 1 minute
Hy
What do you think about this trucktyre armor? Is truck tyre resistant to HEAT as wel as AP round
??

mcxmcx #1813 Posted 27 March 2019 - 05:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22219 battles
  • [T-S_K] T-S_K

Its annoying playing spg only to realise u have not swiched to one of the stun missions in the new campaigns

can i suggest if there is a stun mission available and u are not currently selecting that one the game should auto switch to it

i have played 100's of wasted opportunity games because i am a dumb butt, and it my suspicion that i'm not even the dumbest ;) 

Edited by mcxmcx, 27 March 2019 - 05:05 PM.

Room418 #1814 Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:40 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8013 battles
  • [B_BLV] B_BLV
I suggest to remove premium ammunition, cause light tanks arent spotting anymore - they are running after damage dealing stuff, cause they are allowed to do it....FOR FREE. 

thetoughcookie #1815 Posted 28 March 2019 - 12:05 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 44224 battles

I hate these 40% wr nights. No matter what you do, you just cant do a crapwhen enemy teams always [edited]you up. Then there is these stupid [edited]WG OP tanks which I hate on this game, it comes without turret behind corner and shoots you from ammo rack before you can even move. Guess how many hits would that tank make from me to kill it, even it would not shoot back. GG WG. No wonder some stop playing this game.

BTW next game same tank 3 hits, 0 pen. I bit wonder how many players quit WoT after getting these totally crapMM and RNG days? It is a big joke. 

"

Defeat
Battle: Murovanka 
Vehicles: VK 100.01 (P)
Experience received: 59
Credits earned: 3 700 (compensation for damage caused by allies: 413)

MoE: 78.16% (-0.81%) CMD: 488

Repairs: -13 047  
Ammunition: -19 200  
Total: -28 547  WN8: 0 (0)"

Edited by thetoughcookie, 28 March 2019 - 12:36 AM.

WojtekTheBear #1816 Posted 28 March 2019 - 03:58 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28718 battles
The amount of xp you get after the battle should be calculated in a different manner. I made an experiment and suicided my arty on Ruinberg in the first minutes of the battle (as quickly as I could) and got almost as much xp as the top guy on the enemy team, who did over 4k damage in a heavy tank (so full xp for damaging tanks). It's super annoying to do exceptionally well in the battle and still do almost no xp because the team you were in didn't perform. I think everyone should get base xp according to the same formula and only then the winning team should get 50% of that xp more. It would reward the players who really did something in their tanks and also punish afk players and bots. If both teams had players that did 4k damage, they should get the same base xp. After artillery, this is the second most annoying thing in the game for me.
03:01 Added after 2 minutes
Make "automatically resupply ammunition" checked by default. It's quite rare for players not to want to resupply and so it should be default. Because it is not so, I always go to battle without repair kit or medkit in my new tank, because I forget to check that button and it doesn't resupply after the previous battle. It's a small thing, but it's annoying.
03:06 Added after 7 minutes
Crews should be backward compatible. If you had a crew trained in a vehicle, it should be able to drive that tank without 25% penalty even after you retrain them for a new tank. I have a lot of tanks i don't play because I moved my crew to a vehicle from the higher tier and so I don't play those lower tiers because playing with stock crew is painful.
03:10 Added after 12 minutes

Rework x2 for the first victory. It promotes playing with each tank once and so playing a tank without getting hang of it after a break. I should be able to play the same tank few times in a row and get those bonuses. Playing the same tank few times in a row makes players play that tank better (and so the skill level of the teams goes up) which results in better matches. It also is much more enjoyable to be able to play a tank you want to play and not the one you have to, because it's a rational (and not fun) thing to do.

03:13 Added after 15 minutes
Rework x2 - it should be awarded to top 10 players from the winning team and top 5 players from the loosing team. This way you will not punish players who did well and lost the x2 opportunity only because their team was no good and also you will avoid the situations, where players get x2 (or even x5) when they had a very weak game (which is frustrating to say the least). This would decrease toxicity as players would have one less reason to be mad for their team. The same goes for my other proposition for the reworked xp gain.
03:19 Added after 21 minutes
Implement the overwatch feature, just like Steam did.

Zinomov #1817 Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:44 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22281 battles
  • [DIGIN] DIGIN

1- give tanks historically accurate armor, gun depression angles, and engines, for me the last update that was like this was update 9.16, and non historical tanks should be balanced around the more authentic tanks, NO MORE BUFFS, it's time to nerf ladies and gentlemen. and premium tanks MUST apply to the nerfing rule as well ! i'm tired of OP premiums that can't be nerfed due to some selfish policy!
2- reduce the damage of high tier 105 mm guns from 390 to 360 i.e same level of damage as the Italian tier 9 and 10 medium tanks 
3- more maps needs to be introduced as soon as possible, desert and winter maps above all

4- APCR and HEAT shells must not be premium ammo anymore but rather should be used as an other type of ammo you use
..APCR = have better penetration than AP shells, deals less damage to the overall HP of the enemy tank however deals greater internal damage (module damage)
..HEAT =same physics as it is using currently but with the same mechanics mentioned for the APCR above i.e less HP damage but more internal damage and good penetration

5- bring back AP rounds for SPGs
6- dynamic time garage i.e if for example you're playing at night, you're garage will be displayed in a night setup with your tank under some cool  spot-lights or something like that
7- giving us the chance to choose between multiple types of garages
8- adding more templates for the MM and the latter needs to be more complex in its design

9- wheeled vehicles needs to be limited to 2 vehicles per team

10- this last one might be a little bit stupid, but add the latest RAY-TRACING feature to the game in the near future

okay people i'll be happy to hear what you think about the above mentioned suggestions and changes

have a good day

maxim131 #1818 Posted 29 March 2019 - 05:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3408 battles

Here is an obvious suggestions that will improve the game:

1. Instead of adding more new garbage that no one asks for, how about actualy improving the balance of existing content/vehicles?

2. An addition of PvE battles would be apprechiated, for ALL tiers, not the current cr*p we have. Getting upgrades for your tanks and crew training will be much easier if such mode will exist, so you will not be forced to go to battle against players with stock tank and poorly trained crew, making the gameplay experience more enjoyable.

3. Lower tiers (From tier 4) should be able to have more gamemode variations such as frontlines, not just the same boring random battles. I just dont understand the the mindset of developers to give fun game modes being available only to tier 8 and higher.

4. Spotting mechanics is complete bogus, It's extremely confusing and needs rework. The gameplay is pain without having Sixth sense at 100% in your commander. Overall I think the rework of that will make light tank gameplay more fun and noob friendly, less confusing.

Edited by maxim131, 29 March 2019 - 05:48 PM.

Tankro #1819 Posted 30 March 2019 - 01:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14734 battles

Here is one BIG suggestion wargaming: what about you stop turning this into world of premium tanks and start working on removing premium ammo and balancing tanks?

Too hard? Think at your empty north american servers then. You should care unless you are filthy rich by now and ready to quit the game

__Ati__ #1820 Posted 30 March 2019 - 09:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30721 battles

WOT sent me a survey. When I was filling it, the survey froze...

So I tell my opinion here:

1. Maximize the number of arties 2. Three arties kill the game, no1 dares to even move from arty shadow.

2. Delete the HASH projectile of FV4005. Killing light and medium tanks with 1 shot is only fun for the fv4005 owner. It highly unfair making this TD overpowered.

3. FRONTLINE: Everybody loves frontline. So make more huge maps for this game and let us play it all the time. I love that there are only tier 8 tanks in it and I can manouver through the huge map, plus this is a long game, sometimes takes half an hour.

4. Do something with the random games. They only lasts 4-5 minutes even at tier 10. Sometimes I cant shot one because all enemy got already killed when I get there with a slow tank.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users