- Maus => -reduce the frontal turret armor from 260 to 240
                  -change the reload speed from 12.75 to 13.5 sec
                  -change the accuracy from 0.35 to 0.37
                  -change the aim time from 2.01 to 2.5 sec
                  -change the view range from 400 to 390 m
                  -increase all gun dispersion values by 15%

UK :
- Super Conqueror  => -change the gun depression from 10° to 7°
                                     -nerf the hull armor side plate from 304.8 mm down to 152.4

- Conqueror  => -change the gun depression from 10° to 7°

-Remove the Spaced Armor on the Top Turret !

British Mediums / American Mediums / French Mediums (AMX30 and 30B) / SU101 and SU100M1 => bring them ALL back to update 9.16 level or armor !

WindSplitter1 #1822 Posted 31 March 2019 - 06:10 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18831 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

>Revert all changes made to Light Tanks back to 9.16 and before.

>Add two more maps to FL.

That's it.

Room418 #1823 Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8013 battles
  • [B_BLV] B_BLV

View Postthetoughcookie, on 28 March 2019 - 12:05 AM, said:

I hate these 40% wr nights. No matter what you do, you just cant do a crapwhen enemy teams always [edited]you up. Then there is these stupid [edited]WG OP tanks which I hate on this game, it comes without turret behind corner and shoots you from ammo rack before you can even move. Guess how many hits would that tank make from me to kill it, even it would not shoot back. GG WG. No wonder some stop playing this game.

BTW next game same tank 3 hits, 0 pen. I bit wonder how many players quit WoT after getting these totally crapMM and RNG days? It is a big joke. 

"

Defeat
Battle: Murovanka 
Vehicles: VK 100.01 (P)
Experience received: 59
Credits earned: 3 700 (compensation for damage caused by allies: 413)

MoE: 78.16% (-0.81%) CMD: 488

Repairs: -13 047  
Ammunition: -19 200  
Total: -28 547  WN8: 0 (0)"

The problem is premium ammunition most likely, cause when this ammunition was available for everyone for free, 1. WG DEVs dumbet on those, who were actualy spending money for premium ammunition and 2. even light tanks have lost their role. The role means spotting and sometimes distraction, but now light tanks became dmg dealers and meds now can stand 1v1 agaisnt heavy tank, cause fck the thinking and logics, lets just spam premium ammunition. That is one of the biggest reasons, why this is happening. Also, RNG could play pretty big role, which probably aint such RNG at all. 
20:43 Added after 6 minutes

View PostZinomov, on 30 March 2019 - 09:35 PM, said:

nerf the following tanks ::

Germany :
- Maus => -reduce the frontal turret armor from 260 to 240
                  -change the reload speed from 12.75 to 13.5 sec
                  -change the accuracy from 0.35 to 0.37
                  -change the aim time from 2.01 to 2.5 sec
                  -change the view range from 400 to 390 m
                  -increase all gun dispersion values by 15%

UK :
- Super Conqueror  => -change the gun depression from 10° to 7°

- Conqueror  => -change the gun depression from 10° to 7°

-Remove the Spaced Armor on the Top Turret !

British Mediums / American Mediums / French Mediums (AMX30 and 30B) / SU101 and SU100M1 => bring them ALL back to update 9.16 level or armor !

I would consider to nerfe Maus's reload time. That tank is big, slow, basicly with no concelment capabilities. And low profile and fast tanks can flank Maus and zereo it pretty decently. About armor - I havent fought a lot against those UK tanks. Havent...noticed any problems with them so far....just that reload speed is pretty high. 

WojtekTheBear #1824 Posted 31 March 2019 - 11:41 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28729 battles

View PostTankro, on 30 March 2019 - 01:39 PM, said:

Here is one BIG suggestion wargaming: what about you stop turning this into world of premium tanks and start working on removing premium ammo and balancing tanks?

Too hard? Think at your empty north american servers then. You should care unless you are filthy rich by now and ready to quit the game

They are doing this already. They've already said that those changes are on the way.
22:48 Added after 6 minutes
Team damage - introduce an eye for an eye rule. If you damage your ally, you get damaged the same amount +20% (let's say). If you kill a crew member, you loose a crew member, if you destroy a track, you get your track destroyed. If you kill a teammate, you get killed yourself. All of that on top of all the current penalties that are for team killing. I think it would solve 98% of all team damage/kill cases and at the same time won't be time consuming for the WG stuff (they won't have to check all the gamer reports) and it won't be too bad for players who do some damage by accident.

Zinomov #1825 Posted 01 April 2019 - 01:04 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22281 battles
  • [DIGIN] DIGIN

starting 9.17 when new op tanks started to be introduced such as the Sabaton, which is a devil worshiping *****  with non historical armor, WG did the BIGGEST mistake they could ever make;
the thing is, that when the new over performing tanks were introduced, instead of balancing them around already existing vehicles that were historical and balanced, they took the already balanced vehicles and adapted them to the OP tanks, which broke the WHOLE BALANCED of the game !. they literally did the opposite of what should've been done !!! what the hell ! than again that shows that they care only for their pockets and iblees...
so unless they bring back things like they were in 9.16 i.e historical tanks and blue print tanks balanced around the historical ones, we won't be able to have a proper game

when it comes to the premium ammo re-balance that's nothing to be honest, in fact they are only making us look dumb, because if you reduce the alpha damage of an APCR or HEAT shell they will increase the internal module damage instead, making ammo racks, engine fires and engine failures more frequent, so it's still a premium round in away or an other !!! open your eyes my brothers ! don't let WG fool you.

and to top it all off, they need to rework maps to be more open world and not linear, maps with more opportunities to move around and flank, i'm sure you get my idea
and of course adding more maps to the game as soon as possible, cause the current number of maps we have right now is absolutely insufficient.

if you agree with me or find this post interesting make sure to like it
good luck on the battlefield

Zbo_O #1826 Posted 01 April 2019 - 03:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23912 battles

Hi,

After 10 years the kill cam is still missing from this game,i think this would help to understand where we made a mistake and reduces the frustration as well :)

Anybody agree with me?

satakuua #1827 Posted 01 April 2019 - 03:40 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12551 battles
  • [HKI] HKI
Kill cams are cool. Except with team chat they might not work that well.

redsockstriker #1828 Posted 01 April 2019 - 04:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1177 battles

I would like to be able to award a player ( but not platoon mate) a medal or credit towards a medal for outstanding team play.

Many time i have convo'd a team mate after the match and complimented thier game play.

I would like to reward these players as a mark of appreciation !!

15:31 Added after 2 minutes

ALso 

Get rid of wheeled vehicles or nerf the poop out of them and their deadly accurate HE guns with auto aim.

s7ak0 #1829 Posted 02 April 2019 - 12:27 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6007 battles
  • [_BGW_] _BGW_
If any if you have played Blitz (the mobile version) there is a section called "Battle performance after battle where you can give Praises or Compliants to each player. I would like to see that implemented here too and I think it will be quite helpful.

K0SKENK0RVA #1830 Posted 03 April 2019 - 12:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31399 battles
Add old maps back in HD like dragon ridge, pearl river, south coast, severegorsk, sacred valley, stalingrad, windstorm, swamp (port)? If they have unbalances, then make adjustments I don't care. I just want the maps back please. Also I would really love to have option to have the very first garage and maybe the second one too, which still was inside hangar, but especially the first garage. There is no modification for this.

_PanzerBitterbal_ #1831 Posted 03 April 2019 - 01:19 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11456 battles

If I look at the recent 0.7.0 classic we played I know it was not my memory playing tricks with me.

Its the game and the way maps are now presented. THEY ALL BECAME FLAT AND BORING.

Where are the hiding places, hills to climb and other nice stuff. Its all gone.

Due to "progress", and listing to shouters on forums, maps have been transformed into boring flat surfaces where its forbidden to sneak up on other players or to discover beautiful lookout posts on top of mountains and such.

My word, it should not be possible that anyone knows a "secret" route up a hill or mountain to do serious spotting, scouting or snipping. They will be crushed by hidden artillery and such. Or eaten by rust before the battle is over.

Nope, we are reduced to "fistfights" on plain sight. At best there is some rubble to hide behind or a tiny little rock.

I am sure all those hills that are inconveniently in the way for arty or spotting by real spotters (and not those idiot armoured cars) will be removed also or being flattened out.

No we have to deal with the fact that all those old maps that where extremely nice to play on and had loads off fun in them are gone.

We have become a first person tank shooter game where tactics are not needed any more. Just hit and run is the credo these days.

WELL.......I WANT THE OLD MAPS AND LAYOUTS BACK IN THE GAME. STOP THAT BS WITH FLATTENING MAPS AND WIDE OPEN SPACES

STOP PUTTING TOWN MAPS IN THE PLACE OF REAL COUNTRY SIDES AND GOOD OLD MAPS. WE ARE NOT COWS THAT NEED A FLAT FIELD.

Or is it planned a long time ago because of the armoured cars that we see these days? (also dump a "upgrade" )

Are all those "new" maps created to benefit the armoured cars? Are we trying to get rid off heavy tanks and such and do we want to make games faster by any means possible?

Is that what you are doing WG? Reduce battle time form 15 minutes to 5 minutes max? Is that it?

Got news for you. That is a huge mistake and will only generate bad news all around.

Edited by _PanzerBitterbal_, 03 April 2019 - 01:22 PM.

adic_tech #1832 Posted 03 April 2019 - 02:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7676 battles

I'm mostly play with Stug III G with the level VI gun. Lately I found that I cannot penetrate even with premium ammo, medium and heavy tanks level VI. Level VII even worth.

Plase help Stug III G!

Shadowcl4w #1833 Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11356 battles
  • [DNSC] DNSC

German Premium Tier VI Panther G with "Vampir" Night vision

I would be great if WG would implement this tank, because there currently is no historical correct Panther to play in WoT, except if you equip the standard Panther from the tech tree with the first turret and the bad gun. It would be nice to have a real Panther G as a premium tier VI to play vs Shermans, T34-85 and so on. =)

Why the Panther G Vampir version ? Because it adds a little extra and is historical correct.

WoT_RU_Doing #1834 Posted 04 April 2019 - 10:37 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 55148 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

Please help me get my dog back.

LOST.png

WojtekTheBear #1835 Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:06 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28729 battles

View PostShadowcl4w, on 03 April 2019 - 04:14 PM, said:

German Premium Tier VI Panther G with "Vampir" Night vision

I would be great if WG would implement this tank, because there currently is no historical correct Panther to play in WoT, except if you equip the standard Panther from the tech tree with the first turret and the bad gun. It would be nice to have a real Panther G as a premium tier VI to play vs Shermans, T34-85 and so on. =)

Why the Panther G Vampir version ? Because it adds a little extra and is historical correct.

There is Polish premium Pudel which is basically historically accurate Panther.
22:10 Added after 3 minutes
Suggestion: Either make the crew able to use previously driven tanks without 25% penalty and need to retrain them OR allow crew to use any lower tier tank from the same tech tree without this penalty. 

Edited by WojtekTheBear, 04 April 2019 - 11:10 PM.

SargeFIN #1836 Posted 05 April 2019 - 05:35 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26987 battles
  • [EFE] EFE

I have a suggestion about using your account on WoT and WoWS simultaneously.

For example now that we have a tank marathon starting today Friday 5th of April and in WoWS the new "Fly, Strike, Win" event is starting it would be great to play those games simultaneously. For example you have logged in in both games and die in WoT and you can Alt-Tab to desktop and from there to WoWS and play a battle there while you are waiting your tank to get back from a fight and vice versa. That way a player could advance in both games simultaneously and wouldn't have to choose what game he/she is playing. 

mcfreak #1837 Posted 05 April 2019 - 11:33 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 53215 battles
  • [B_S_A] B_S_A
when will you do something about the "GOLD" ammo problem, its getting toxic, every noob out there with no skill what so ever is spamming gold, so it makes you wonder why do we even have heavy tanks in the game if they can be defeated simply by pressing "2" on your keyboard, those super heavy tanks rely only on their armor they have no speed no mobility only armor and the very second enemy sees you in it, they all start spamming gold. My suggestion is make premium ammo available only for bonds, and put some cool tanks available only for bonds, so that the players are forced to decide, are they going to drive a cool tank or are they going to spam gold, and if they chose to spam gold they can't do it as much as they can for credits. 
Or another suggestion limit the number of gold rounds for a tank. 
what ever you do, do it fast because its starting to be really annoying, and no one wants to play the game where they get frustrated. 
best regards.

m1x_angelico #1838 Posted 05 April 2019 - 05:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24109 battles
  • [-VETO] -VETO
I would suggest introducing general chat back - 1 hour per day (e.g. 8-9pm CET). And if it goes fine, we can introduce it back full-time.

Pataky #1839 Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:41 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 47302 battles
  • [NMRD] NMRD

Suggestion:

- dont listen to whinners

- lets find another way to balance the tanks, than nerf them to hell.

- Let the type-4, type-5 untouched, maybe just change the gold ammo ho HESH, but then with normal pen, not a t6 gun penetration value (230-240 would be ok with that 750 alfa, if you lower the pen, then increase the dmg, like in any any tanks, which has Hesh).

- Give some chance to the "super"heavies on the battlefield, now any player hit the nuber 2 2times, and your armor is gone. So funny, when you talk about super heavy, and good armour, and a simple -2 tier lower medium stay in face to face to you, and kill you, just because he has better DPM, and with that gold ammo, dont need to aim on weakspots.

- So i think lets change mediums pen values, decrease it, and yes.. if you play on medium, then you have to learn to flank your enemy, or use your mobility to kill them, not just snipe from distance, and kill everything easily.

- The actual meta is boring. Now you cant see any more tanks in t10 SH/Cw, just 277, 260, some wz-1-5, and superq, or chieftain, and of course the strv, and 907, or 140.. but nothing else. This game has much more t10 tanks, but why the grind them, or buy them, if you cant play with them, or you dont want if you want to be better than a barbie.

- Lets make the actual top tanks more different to each others, on equal level.

- If you like nerfing tanks to hell, then give a chance to your players to chaned their minds, so if you nerf the SPGs, then give an option to a players, to change their crew to any other nations, any other role, and if they used a spec cammo on that thanks, then let them to change it for FREE. Just because they spend many hours to grind, to play with that tank, what you killed. Nobody like to work/play for nothing 

PayMore #1840 Posted 06 April 2019 - 04:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25496 battles
Sell the wg enterprise to japan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users