WoT Suggestions Thread

Suggestions what should WG implement new (and old) ideas

• Please log in to reply
2111 replies to this topic

brendon2202 #1841 Posted 06 April 2019 - 10:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8352 battles

You know the Effect your tank gets when it was in water, all shiny and stuff id say that should be an feature to camo like the worn out effect1&2 cause it kinda looks better with that effect

Edited by G_Bg_82, 07 April 2019 - 11:48 AM.

WojtekTheBear #1842 Posted 07 April 2019 - 12:58 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28738 battles
Make personal reserves take into account the time you are logged in, so I can enable a 2h reserve, play for an hour and then return to the game at later times and still have the remaining hour available. Right now I don't enable those reserves at all, because I never know how long I'm gonna play at that point of time. I think this is a common problem.

AndyHuu #1843 Posted 07 April 2019 - 07:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3764 battles

View PostWojtekTheBear, on 07 April 2019 - 12:58 AM, said:

Make personal reserves take into account the time you are logged in, so I can enable a 2h reserve, play for an hour and then return to the game at later times and still have the remaining hour available. Right now I don't enable those reserves at all, because I never know how long I'm gonna play at that point of time. I think this is a common problem.

I would also like that. However, I think one catch with those personal reserves is to commit players to actually play more. Even with bad tanks. More meat for wolves.

Mr_Dayne #1844 Posted 07 April 2019 - 02:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25879 battles
  • [TR4IN] TR4IN

Hello there,

One suggestion that I think should be implemented is the ability to reward players with a simple system of player cooperation. There are similar systems in many games, where players can vote for the most influential player in the game, and I would like to have something similar to that in WoT.

Because when it does happen that a complete stranger helps, saves, backs up, or otherwise improve the experience for me, I'd like them to know that they've done something good. And just saying it isn't worth much outside of the match, and it doesn't feel like it really makes a difference.

Therefore, I'd like to have a system where I can give a small percentage bonus in cash and xp to 3 other players or so, that I think did really well. I don't think it should be available between platoon mates, because you most likely already play with people you like and because you already get a bonus for platooning, and because this bonus reward should be to strangers helping out beyond just killing an enemy you were already about to kill.

The bonus shouldn't go out of your own pocket, since anything beyond tier 7 is already difficult to fund without a premium account, and it shouldn't be possible to give negative response to people, because of course not. It will only lead to bad situations.

I would also want an extra stat that you could show next to wn8 and whatnot, that showed people how many times you'd get this reward. If you don't get it ofen, then you're just any regular player, but the more points you have in that "stat", the more willing you might be to help and therefore improve the match for others.

Right now being a team player doesn't get you anything. If anything, you get hurt more in the match, you lose the opportunity for damage more often, there is nothing positive for helping others. You are simply slowing your own progress down.

Plus, people that want to statpad that specific stat would have to act overly kind and perhaps sacrifice their tank for the better of others, or let other players get that last kill.

I want to be able to actually give something back to people that have helped me, and I think this change to the game could do that.

Room418 #1845 Posted 07 April 2019 - 10:56 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8013 battles
  • [B_BLV] B_BLV

My suggestion is ofcourse about premium ammunition! Ok, heavys, TDs, let them have their premium ammunition as the way they are, but atleast nerfe meds and lights premium ammunition, cause they are losing that role. Lights should be those spotters and meds as flankers or something. Cause, damn, when light tank flanks me as heavy and loads him self up with premium ammunition, that sounds really gets annoying. Also, from far distances light tanks have bigger chance to deal damage than heavys, cause heavys are blind tanks. They arent made to spot, but to push lanes, but cant push anymuch further, if light tanks spots you and keeps furfilling your [edited]with gold. Just, no fun.

Also, I really liked, when artilerys could do an actual damage. Ok, reload time is decreased and some other features are add, but no point from them actually, cause repair, reheal or extinguisher can be reused after 90 secs. Like, no points from stun, if they are reusable suplies. Also, artys have that highass damage and a littlebit of penitration. So, most of tanks have paper on top of the roof. But...damage it is as it is. 

Furija111 #1846 Posted 08 April 2019 - 06:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13310 battles
Suggest, so let's go. Urgently expel arty from the game, urgently launch a new line of lightweight French vehicles on wheelchairs, and reduce the impact of premium tanks.
As far as artillery is concerned, I was in the war for 5 years and worked for 20 years in the army before retirement, as a T-84 in the Croatian Army. In these five years of war, the artillery did not hit the tank, except damage, when the tanks were buried in one position for a longer period of time, with the scouting of the scouts, the tank on the move 5-10 km behind the hill was impossible to hit.
Secondly, moderators have introduced a line of lightweight French toy wheels, which hit the wheels, and in 10 seconds it goes further and flips in a 90-mile roll. This section is more of a "Collin McRea" than a simulation of tank warfare. There is no goal that will hit the goal at 80-90 km speed, and shoot better and more precisely than today's modern tanks ARMATA, MERKAVA IV, M1A2 SEPv2, and T-90. It's just an exaggeration.
And for the end, premium tanks have all the 21st century tank characteristics, shooting at speeds, every 6 to 8 seconds, which has been successful only with 2o and 21st century tanks with fully-modified automatic filling systems, shuffling around like a joke. The best example is Proggeto 46. If the Italians had such a tank with such characteristics, they would be a world power. The tank breaks heavy tanks of tiers IX and X like joking, shoots faster than Armata or Merkava. For these reasons, and still the number of players is decreasing every day. I know that the game is fundraising by purchasing tanks and ammunition, but it is overwhelming. For seven months, this game played 200,000 to 250,000 on weekends, yesterday and the day before 100,000. Some moderators continue to lose their loyal players because they are bothered to get IS7 or object 277 when Proggeto 46 and your IS 7 is shrinking as a cheese. I've been to two times that Prggeto shot me frontally, once in iS7 and once in the 277 facility and destroyed me with a grenade filling because the last grenade took me 1300 HP and so twice shot me front where IS7 and the object have the best armor, so there is no one in the fairy "Alice in the Land of Wonders".

ChestyMorgan #1847 Posted 08 April 2019 - 01:31 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9287 battles

Why does the most accurate class of gun in the game feel like it is artillery when it should historically be the least accurate?

The amount of carefully aimed shots from tanks & TD that seem to veer away at the last second to miss vs the amount of times arty engages me & scores a direct hit? Bloody joke.

Aiming & where shots land in relation for tanks & TD's has been a joke since that change a few years ago where you were trying to force people to buy more premium ammo because they were missing more. Bloody frustrating to die because your carefully aimed shots repeatedly miss. Had a battle yesterday where 13 out of 16 aimed shots missed. That is with a supposed 60% plus accuracy for the tank. Not funny.

Edited by ChestyMorgan, 08 April 2019 - 01:36 PM.

HunAnon #1848 Posted 08 April 2019 - 03:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14431 battles
There must be at least one arty on each side in games including EBR 75 (FL 10)-s, otherwise gameplay is useless for those. Noone to spot for, noone to rush at. Your regular teammates are rarely competent enough (or ever in position) to cause enough spot damage as your car hp. This is a gamebreaking yolocart, with the only use to rush in and harass arty, so your side wins if only your side left with arty cover after that. Otherwise it is just a shitty blind paper car that cannot turn. Many players spent a week nolifing for this car, and now we face like 1 in 3 game with arty at most, there is no joy in this. Fix this, or delete all cars and compensate for time put into getting them and the time spent playing them, if removed delete all stats for them too. Also stop nerfing arties, instead buff their accuracy significantly.

Sennh #1849 Posted 08 April 2019 - 08:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2448 battles

this. :)

burbage1 #1850 Posted 09 April 2019 - 11:11 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 791 battles

Put the following player stats into the pre-battle team sheet:

Win Rate

Games played

WOT rating

It is important information and might encourage less use of xvm/wn8

Objec7 #1851 Posted 09 April 2019 - 11:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14738 battles

View Post_PanzerBitterbal_, on 03 April 2019 - 01:19 PM, said:

If I look at the recent 0.7.0 classic we played I know it was not my memory playing tricks with me.

Its the game and the way maps are now presented. THEY ALL BECAME FLAT AND BORING.

Where are the hiding places, hills to climb and other nice stuff. Its all gone.

Due to "progress", and listing to shouters on forums, maps have been transformed into boring flat surfaces where its forbidden to sneak up on other players or to discover beautiful lookout posts on top of mountains and such.

My word, it should not be possible that anyone knows a "secret" route up a hill or mountain to do serious spotting, scouting or snipping. They will be crushed by hidden artillery and such. Or eaten by rust before the battle is over.

Nope, we are reduced to "fistfights" on plain sight. At best there is some rubble to hide behind or a tiny little rock.

I am sure all those hills that are inconveniently in the way for arty or spotting by real spotters (and not those idiot armoured cars) will be removed also or being flattened out.

No we have to deal with the fact that all those old maps that where extremely nice to play on and had loads off fun in them are gone.

We have become a first person tank shooter game where tactics are not needed any more. Just hit and run is the credo these days.

WELL.......I WANT THE OLD MAPS AND LAYOUTS BACK IN THE GAME. STOP THAT BS WITH FLATTENING MAPS AND WIDE OPEN SPACES

STOP PUTTING TOWN MAPS IN THE PLACE OF REAL COUNTRY SIDES AND GOOD OLD MAPS. WE ARE NOT COWS THAT NEED A FLAT FIELD.

Or is it planned a long time ago because of the armoured cars that we see these days? (also dump a "upgrade" )

Are all those "new" maps created to benefit the armoured cars? Are we trying to get rid off heavy tanks and such and do we want to make games faster by any means possible?

Is that what you are doing WG? Reduce battle time form 15 minutes to 5 minutes max? Is that it?

Got news for you. That is a huge mistake and will only generate bad news all around.

My experience was the other way. Maps feel better nowadays, you can now actually outplay enemies etc. and before armor didn't matter at all even against standard ammo, but there was some German tanks u just couldn't pen. Basically autoaim to penetrate...

reklakazala #1852 Posted 09 April 2019 - 09:45 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22004 battles
  • [V-S-B] V-S-B

what we need is spells 

i mean 

why not

or teleport

its game right? why it must be realistic

Grandad_Grumps #1853 Posted 10 April 2019 - 12:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28499 battles
You seriously need to nerf the wheeled scouts as the game is unplayable as they are whizzing around like bees and never flip or get tracked. I am a 60 year+ casual user but enough is enough as the game is unplayable unless I join the club and get them as well and whiz around on auto aim job done.

albert1999 #1854 Posted 10 April 2019 - 12:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18389 battles
  • [__R_] __R_

View PostGrandad_Grumps, on 10 April 2019 - 11:00 AM, said:

You seriously need to nerf the wheeled scouts as the game is unplayable as they are whizzing around like bees and never flip or get tracked. I am a 60 year+ casual user but enough is enough as the game is unplayable unless I join the club and get them as well and whiz around on auto aim job done.

Totally true, I was running away with BC at edge of the render range, and he would still snapshot me... (By moving left right).

albert1999 #1855 Posted 10 April 2019 - 04:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18389 battles
  • [__R_] __R_

I would suggest an better map rotation, I've came across 4 times in row same map. And then not playing in one evening for example, himelsdorf, prohorovka or malinovka even once.

When I got it, it would be an another tank eg. heavy or SPG (I've played 20 games in row with T-100LT, and did not get even once of 2 mentioned maps proh and malin), cause I've needed for mission. (Like 8K spot dmg etc.)

Edited by albert1999, 10 April 2019 - 04:36 PM.

FluffyRedFox #1856 Posted 10 April 2019 - 11:09 PM

General

• Player
  • 25112 battles
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF
Yea can drops on ledges be reworked so that its not suicide to go down slopes, I don't like dying for arbitrary reasons such as the physics engine not comprehending that sometimes people want to get off of a ledge.

LIL_Veky #1857 Posted 11 April 2019 - 03:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9724 battles
  • [DEATS] DEATS
I will make a separate thread on this

Attached Files

• Attached File   wot.png   30.86K

Room418 #1858 Posted 11 April 2019 - 05:51 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8013 battles
  • [B_BLV] B_BLV
Remove premium ammuniton until T6 tanks. It is not cool, when shietass T6s are penitrating T8s like a paper tank. It is NOT OKEY! Or nerfe it atleast. I literly aint cool as beeing T8, which is raped by T6s prem ammunition cnts. 

Toni112007 #1859 Posted 12 April 2019 - 12:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11125 battles
Remove artillery. 

FluffyRedFox #1860 Posted 12 April 2019 - 07:18 PM

General

• Player
  • 25112 battles
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF
Can Live Oaks be fixed so that its not a complete waste of time for the north spawn?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users