• Please log in to reply
2096 replies to this topic

psychobear #1861 Posted 12 April 2019 - 08:38 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19491 battles
  • [FUS2D] FUS2D

View PostRoom418, on 11 April 2019 - 06:51 PM, said:

Remove premium ammuniton until T6 tanks. It is not cool, when shietass T6s are penitrating T8s like a paper tank. It is NOT OKEY! Or nerfe it atleast. I literly aint cool as beeing T8, which is raped by T6s prem ammunition cnts. 

Yeah well, but then remove +2 matchmaking too, becouse fighting tier 8 tanks with 120-140 pen shells in your tier 6 is not ok either. Not cool at all.

speedphlux #1862 Posted 12 April 2019 - 10:38 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46771 battles
  • [TZAR] TZAR
Can we please stop getting blueprints for lower tier junk that we're well past ?

I've skipped most low tier crap arties, by going thru alternate routes. Like KV-2 > S-51 > SU-14-2. Do I need the blueprints for the SU-122A ? Nope, but I still got them for some unknown reason ! Same happened with the Churchill Gun Carrier - never in a million years I've had plans to unlock that vehicle. Yet, here I am, with 15% XP discount on that junk. Same goes for the Achilles. Renault G1 R ? Same story ! AMX 105 AM ? Yep, that one too, even thou I'm well on my way unlocking the Tier IX French arty, coz I went thru the AMX 12t back in the days, I'm still getting crappy blueprints for crappy lower tier junk I don't want to waste my time with. Give me plans for the AMX M4 51 maybe ? Or the AMX 13 105 ? Nope - gotta get those low tier retarded little tanks for some reason.

WojtekTheBear #1863 Posted 13 April 2019 - 04:55 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28718 battles

View Postspeedphlux, on 12 April 2019 - 10:38 PM, said:

Can we please stop getting blueprints for lower tier junk that we're well past ?

I've skipped most low tier crap arties, by going thru alternate routes. Like KV-2 > S-51 > SU-14-2. Do I need the blueprints for the SU-122A ? Nope, but I still got them for some unknown reason ! Same happened with the Churchill Gun Carrier - never in a million years I've had plans to unlock that vehicle. Yet, here I am, with 15% XP discount on that junk. Same goes for the Achilles. Renault G1 R ? Same story ! AMX 105 AM ? Yep, that one too, even thou I'm well on my way unlocking the Tier IX French arty, coz I went thru the AMX 12t back in the days, I'm still getting crappy blueprints for crappy lower tier junk I don't want to waste my time with. Give me plans for the AMX M4 51 maybe ? Or the AMX 13 105 ? Nope - gotta get those low tier retarded little tanks for some reason.

They have to balance those blueprints somehow. Their goal is not let you bypass all the tanks, but rather give you a good bonus here and there.

Slug22 #1864 Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26347 battles
  • [M_G_C] M_G_C
Hi can we have a check box to select "prefer grand battles" at tier X so I don't keep getting Himmelsdorf in my Conqueror GC. I mean whats the point of enabling grand battles if we never get them?

thetoughcookie #1865 Posted 14 April 2019 - 04:57 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 44191 battles

Could you end these 5x events so team could not be dead in 2 min? Or are there already bots in game?

These are [edited]frustrating to try to play off and atleast you win something when there is no any bot specials like this.

Virapacaopacote #1866 Posted 14 April 2019 - 06:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 40729 battles

wargaming needs to implement some kind of distribution of personal rating or wn8 in the mm ...

i dont know how but we cant have teams with 150k 200k personal rating points and others with 50k , im tired of 5 minutes battles ,even when i win i dont have fun...

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #1867 Posted 14 April 2019 - 07:00 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7366 battles

Would prefer a list of server maps you could choose to play on, like the old team fortress and counter strike system

The random system leaves a LOT to be desired where choice is concerned, it's very frustrating for a player, especially if you have limited gameplay time, get a map you hate, and are driving a totally unsuitable tank for that particular map

At the very least WoT should offer a day or two a week where players can choose their own maps to play on with a particular tank

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #1868 Posted 14 April 2019 - 07:36 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7366 battles

An attackers only map, where everyone is lit up and campers cant turn a 5 minute fight into a 15 minute borefest ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Then attackers can have their own action packed games in 5 minutes while the "chess players" hide behind rocks and bushes for 13 minutes

Stuff like Himmlesdorf isn't really the answer because there's no proper tank topography, it's more like a gunfight in Asda than a proper tank engagement

Edited by AlbaTankArmy, 14 April 2019 - 07:47 AM.

Furija111 #1869 Posted 14 April 2019 - 02:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13262 battles
Because of this people are leaving you. You have begun with the capabilities of premium tanks that you have killed all the magic of this genious game, all with the tanks that existed in the heads of the engineers who could never have been made. The TD TS-5 is almost impenetrable that the American had a war in the war over 3 days, the T44 / 110, jumping from the cliff to the beach map, no damage, and destroying the heavy tank because we did not expect the Russian tanks to be so capable. It would be best to incorporate flying options into all premium tanks, and the weapons from starship Enterprize.

Edited by Furija111, 14 April 2019 - 02:49 PM.

thetoughcookie #1870 Posted 15 April 2019 - 07:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 44191 battles

It's always nice to encounter EBR 105, not OP at all. It is ridiculous.

http://wotreplays.eu...okie-amx_13_105

Edited by thetoughcookie, 15 April 2019 - 07:27 AM.

tzardusan #1871 Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:45 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11540 battles
  • [BO_T] BO_T

Hello there WG!

I play this game for some time by now and I really enjoying it.I don't have best results I prefer to tell that I don't have time to play so often but that's what it is,however I love this game and I play few fights at least I drink coffie and get relex from real life so ty for that WG.

You do a really good job making this graphic looks so realistic but others stuffs is bodering me.

I know u need to improve,geting new idea but I think u are changing your curse so bad this time?

This is sopposed to be tank's fights with realistic as can be in the game right?Even before u get this "cars" in tanks fight u start to get light tanks huge bonuses.They were fast and have a good cannon that is almost imposible right?They are light coz they don't have weights and their armor is thin that's why they are fast and now u put this cars even faster and TD cant do any damage on them when they are on move???U know how difficult is to hit this speedy Gonzales on the move and yet u cant get throw them???

Please make this work normal!If they are fast one hit will need to destroyed them at lest that plz.

Keep a good work and have fun

LowIQ #1872 Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10804 battles
  • [ZMEU] ZMEU

Hello,

First of all i want you wargaming staff to know that i hate you from the bottom of my hearth with all my being for changing the game every day into the wrong direction. 

Now Second are you ever goin to make my favorit tank from "METAL" again? E110E5 ? Now i see you made it from Clay its more easy to design ? (the Ts-5 destroyer its better then tier X heavy tank in every way.)

Don't believe me pick any tier VIII tank go test and see 10 shots from any angle = 10 penetration.

Just an simple exemple penetrated in the turret by a RHM Borsig with normal ammo not premium ammo (215 penetration) attaking me from Front not side way.

Everything that American heavy tanks had was blocking damage with the turret in a straight line. Now you took even that away .

Since you took all of his armor no more 10k block per game. why don't  you add to it 20km more speed or -4 sec reload time and make it Medium Tank because atm. this is Not a Heavy Tank its a crappy tank made from Clay.

Or make a Permanent Classic WOT Server and keep your current server and don't change a thing.

But give ME SOMETHING IN return so that i can ENJOY .

I have more Chance to Avoid being hit by an Arty in a game with 9 arty in a classic game with no Six Sense. Then avoid a Shell now with six sens on Because i have no freaking ARMOR.

LordMuffin #1873 Posted 15 April 2019 - 01:10 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 50629 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postpsychobear, on 12 April 2019 - 08:38 PM, said:

Yeah well, but then remove +2 matchmaking too, becouse fighting tier 8 tanks with 120-140 pen shells in your tier 6 is not ok either. Not cool at all.

Or insert weakspots. 

Say, the cupola of the VK100P gets 90mm of armour.

The lfp of IS-3 gets 90mm effective.

And so on.

the_real_ratman #1874 Posted 15 April 2019 - 01:26 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16177 battles
I would kind of expect that people already brought this up, but please Wargaming, for the love of God, change the crew layout of the tier 9 and 10 AMX 30 so that the commander is also the radio operator. Currently, those two tanks are the only french mediums above tier 5 that have this weird crew layout, meaning their crews dont fit any of the available french premium tanks. I have both the CDC and the M4A1 and this has been annoying the hell out of me for ages to be honest. It would be undestandable if there was another premium specifically for those crews, but there isnt. I am aware that this was probably done because of historical accuracy, but come on, its not like that really matters in this game or anyone would even notice. There is no good reason really to screw over paying customers like that. Just change it so we can all make full use of our premium tanks and properly train the AMX 30 crews with it.

FluffyRedFox #1875 Posted 15 April 2019 - 02:27 PM

General

• Player
  • 25076 battles
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF
Hey, here's an idea, lets not have [edited]ocean trenches right next to pathways so if you overshoot slightly, you don't go tumbling 6 miles underwater and die.

mpf1959 #1876 Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24050 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I think a good idea for WG to institute would be an official WOT university. Where players of all experience levels and abilities could learn everything from the basics to fine tuning skills in gameplay.

I know there is, or has been a clan for this kind of purpose, but an official WOT university, with good teachers set up properly by WG, I think might appeal to more players. The hoped for improvement in the competence of the players would, I think, be a welcome change. I would certainly use such an amenity.

Ggorc #1877 Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:51 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7138 battles
Receiving gifts after bad games is awful! Better not give anything feels insulting.

Gruff_ #1878 Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18836 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Please increase the map rotation rates.  During the marathon there were days where I had the same 2-3 maps for the majority of a particular day, we would all like better maps granted but please increase the rotation rate of exissting ones so we aren't stuck playing the same ones back to back it gets very boring.

MrLovelyHat #1879 Posted 18 April 2019 - 02:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4039 battles
  • [S052] S052

A couple of requests based on cost of tanks...

So, we all know the tanks in WoT are already really expensive compared transactions available in most games. Yes, Star Citizen has high value vehicles, but that's an exception. In most other games, if you spend a hundred £/$/€ in a given year you can expect to have acquired a lot of in-game equipment you might want that was released that year.

If steam makes more money selling 100k copies of a game for €6 than they do selling 10k at €50, Wargaming can do the same. For everyone who has money to burn after that, give them cosmetics (camo, paint, decals, re-skins). It's not just potentially more valuable for WG – making tanks affordable and cosmetics more plentiful is a much more player-friendly and balance-friendly approach. 

Also, please WG, let earned discounts on marathon tanks be valid forever. I've worked at three marathons, but didn't have the money to buy the first two tanks. Now the SU-130 PM is on sale again and I've discovered my earned discount is no longer valid. That was pretty annoying. I thought I had earned something, but I discovered too late that it was temporary, unlike other things I earn in WoT. 

I very much doubt I'm saying anything new here, but I resisted playing WoT for many years because of the absurd cost of tanks. Of my 3 real-life friends who play, I am the only one who spends money on tanks. Who knows how many other players aren't playing at all, or are playing for free. So in my very small sample size of 4 people, 2 haven't spent money with WG at all. 1 has only spent money on gold, and I'm the only one who has bought tanks and gold. I'd love to play with my friends, but they play occasionally because the play-for-free experience for average players is so grindy. They spend their time in games which reward them better and present better value for money/time.

DidiThatHurt #1880 Posted 18 April 2019 - 02:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2485 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB
I think its about time WG took the General chat feature in the garage out of the game entirely but kept the battle chat, all this is full of is the moaners, whingers and whiners, toxic kids or the trolls of the game that need to get a life. Also they need to limit the amount of map pings you are allowed to do to 3 within 1 minute and then you can't send any more for 5 minutes and certainly are not able to ping the map after you die. Don't you just hate it when someone who died within the first couple of minutes of a battle then ping, ping, ping pings the map throughout the whole battle so nobody can communicate so you end up with a battle loss. Just a thought although I'm sure WG will get around to removing the ability to ping after you have died probably within 10 years time, or am I being obtuse.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users