• 75676 battles

What does this even mean? 

WojtekTheBear #2002 Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:22 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28718 battles

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 19 May 2019 - 01:33 PM, said:

What does this even mean? 

I means you accumulated maximum amount of reserve stock (additional credits you get for having a premium account). You can get at most 750k credits every week.

8126Jakobsson #2003 Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:35 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 75676 battles

View PostWojtekTheBear, on 19 May 2019 - 07:22 PM, said:

I means you accumulated maximum amount of reserve stock (additional credits you get for having a premium account). You can get at most 750k credits every week.

Ah the piggy bank thing. Thanks.

GoldNoobFTW #2004 Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5691 battles
Nerf all of the wheeled cancer or better still remove it.

Luminosityh #2005 Posted 19 May 2019 - 11:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12401 battles

View PostGoldNoobFTW, on 19 May 2019 - 07:37 PM, said:

Nerf all of the wheeled cancer or better still remove it.

Really these tanks ruined whole game, make them atleast more vulnerable. You shoot them, they lose one wheel and still get going and will be laughing at you...

Eagles_Eye #2006 Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16779 battles

not that this is ever gonna be read by anyone with a say in whats gonna happen but here goes:

since we all know the stun mechanic is bloody annoying,

how about we buff the health kit?

make it so that when the health kit is used to remove stun effect, it gets you immune for 5 seconds?

it would give us 5 seconds of bloody breathing room because atm, i use the health pack so i can get 1 shot off at an enemy that saves my life, i instantly get stunned again, meaning i still cant save my own life by shooting just 1 shot that gets a slight chance of hitting ( 25% rng + global accuracy nerf everyone forgot about)  and then a slight chance of penning ( 25% rng + removal of weakspots like driver hatch, gunner hatch,  and a commander hatch with 200mm+ armor, no weaker lowerplate on some tanks)  

give us a bloody chance, the stun mechanic makes you completely defenseless.

make health kits better by giving you a temporary immunity.

edit, and keep in mind the health kit has a huge cooldown, when you use normal or premium pack, they still have a longer cooldown than 1 arty reloads, and there usually are more than 1 arty in the game that all tunnel vision on you at the same time.

Edited by Eagles_Eye, 20 May 2019 - 08:15 PM.

ChestyMorgan #2007 Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:49 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9257 battles

A new award for when as a lower tier you wind up doing quite a bit more damage than the higher tier vehicles on your side.. Say twice as much as the highest scoring higher tier vehicle. Awarded irrespective of whether you win the battle of not & arty are not eligible for it.

Suggested name for the award is " Higher tiers were monkey's & you did what they should be doing". A new badge & a decent wedge of silver.

Might reward all of us who feel that MM is crapping on them & having them lower tiers more often than not.

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #2008 Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:57 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7430 battles

A WoT ranked battles tank, for skilled players

Can only be used in ranked battles

Everyone gets EXACTLY the same tank and crew/loadout, all mods are disabled or mods users cannot log in to the map

Can buy online for 1000 gold or buy in-game for 400,000 credits

A T34-85 mass tank battle actually sounds like fun

Edited by If_I_Die_You_Die_Too, 21 May 2019 - 11:03 AM.

Fanste94 #2009 Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 3766 battles
Add a tutorial on how to play each type of tank (heavy, medium, light, TD and arty), so that people won't attack with artillery or TD or camp at the base with a heavy or medium tank

O_o_HugO #2010 Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 39327 battles

Please implement voluntarily time limited chat chat suspension.

I'd like to disable my in game chat for selected time period by myself without need of getting ban.

Thank you

Dr_Tiger_Ninestein #2011 Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 50358 battles
I Have been playing WOT for over 7 years and I am surprised that WG have missed a trick or two.

Why not do contests in the lost tiers (5,7&9) as these tiers are basically only used to gain access to the common event , stronghold & clan war tiers.

Why not do ranked battles or other events in the lost tiers

It would also be nice to have low tier events giving new players a chance to join in the fun of a challenge like ranked battles in tier 1,3 would be great

Don't no if this has been suggested before or not but it would bring more life into the game and give the left out tiers some purpose
08:41 Added after 0 minutes
I Have been playing WOT for over 7 years and I am surprised that WG have missed a trick or two.

Why not do contests in the lost tiers (5,7&9) as these tiers are basically only used to gain access to the common event , stronghold & clan war tiers.

Why not do ranked battles or other events in the lost tiers

It would also be nice to have low tier events giving new players a chance to join in the fun of a challenge like ranked battles in tier 1,3 would be great

Don't no if this has been suggested before or not but it would bring more life into the game and give the left out tiers some purpose

Cheezix #2012 Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:45 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38670 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

I post this idea here also, because I can't find any subforum to talk about the premium shop. I have made this into a separate topic here.

Dear WG, I wonder if you have ever thought of the following idea, which can result in making more money and making customers happy at the same time.

Looking at the current offers in the premium shop: a number of potentially paying customers will never buy most of your bundles, mainly because of two reasons:

1. Bundle too expensive for how much they'd like to spend.
  2. Bundle containing one or more items they don't prefer to buy.

Currently in the shop:

Reasons for me to never buy this:

• Credits are easy to farm so I don't want to spend real money on it.
  • I would rather get a T1E6 for my tank collection instead of the T7 Combat Car.

Premium Shop option menu idea:

What if you offer bundles with an option menu inside? Lets say the bundle price is fixed at €30, but customers have a few options to choose from:

Choice 1:  3000 gold+ 2,500,000 credits+ T7 Combat Car or T-45 or T1E6 or Light Mk. VIC or L-60 or Tetrarch or Type 97 Te-Ke or etc.

Choice 2:  4000 gold+ 1,000,000 credits+ T7 Combat Car or T-45 or T1E6 or Light Mk. VIC or L-60 or Tetrarch or Type 97 Te-Ke or etc.

Choice 3:  5000 gold+ 0 credits+ T7 Combat Car or T-45 or T1E6 or Light Mk. VIC or L-60 or Tetrarch or Type 97 Te-Ke or etc.

This way every time someone needs gold and/or credits they can choose exactly what they need, plus they have a chance to complete their tank collection even more with one of the many low tier premium tanks they might not own yet. Or perhaps they already own all of them, but they find out which gives most gold as compensation so they choose that tank for extra gold. It makes the customer feel smart which is the best kind of marketing!

neilh #2013 Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:26 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18921 battles

There are three major things wrong with this game:

1: The disgusting money grabbing attitude of 'pay-to-win' exemplified by the endless succession of powercreeping overpowered premium tanks. Game would be better off without them, was better without them.

2: Artillery. Enough said, game would be better off without them, was better without them.

3: Japanese heavies. Enough said, game would be better off without them, was better without them.

Cheezix #2014 Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38670 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Postneilh, on 23 May 2019 - 10:26 AM, said:

There are three major things wrong with this game:

1: The disgusting money grabbing attitude of 'pay-to-win' exemplified by the endless succession of powercreeping overpowered premium tanks. Game would be better off without them, was better without them.

2: Artillery. Enough said, game would be better off without them, was better without them.

3: Japanese heavies. Enough said, game would be better off without them, was better without them.

1. Apparently it makes more money to sell overpowered premiums. As long as it's good business and people keep playing the game they won't stop selling/making those.

2. Agreed, but no need to remove it. Only allow it for clan wars where it is the only place it functions properly as a tactical weapon controlled by the field commander when necessary. In randoms it's just single players ruining other single player's games where suddenly all skill differences are removed which is ridiculous. A noob should never have the power to destroy a Pro ESL player just by clicking them to death with no risk involved for the noob hiding in the back like a coward.

3. Not true. The tier 9 and 10 are well balanced now and the lower tiers are not that great. They can be strong in certain situations, but this is the case for most tanks in the game. But place an O-I or O-Ho on Malinovka and it becomes pretty useless. Just a slow huge pinata of hp to farm.

Edited by Cheezix, 23 May 2019 - 10:53 AM.

edie_THEGREAT_eagle #2015 Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:05 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1738 battles

Guys,

I may be an *edit but I am unable to find the way how to get native crew voice for my tanks. Could some one please advise me how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by xP4_warrior, 23 May 2019 - 04:24 PM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Cheezix #2016 Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:11 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38670 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Postedie_THEGREAT_eagle, on 23 May 2019 - 11:05 AM, said:

Guys,

I may be an *edit but I am unable to find the way how to get native crew voice for my tanks. Could some one please advise me how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

Just go in your garage to settings and then to audio settings. Should be right there.

ChestyMorgan #2017 Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:56 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9257 battles

If you do enough in a losing battle to get a Fire for Effect badge then your Personal Rating shouldn't be reduced for the loss. Only punish those that haven't pulled their weight in the battle.

edie_THEGREAT_eagle #2018 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1738 battles

View PostCheezix, on 23 May 2019 - 11:11 AM, said:

Just go in your garage to settings and then to audio settings. Should be right there.

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked again and not found it. Could you tell me where exactly?

neilh #2019 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18921 battles

View PostCheezix, on 23 May 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

Not true. The tier 9 and 10 are well balanced now and the lower tiers are not that great. They can be strong in certain situations, but this is the case for most tanks in the game. But place an O-I or O-Ho on Malinovka and it becomes pretty useless. Just a slow huge pinata of hp to farm.

Are they not overpowered?
Most of the tanks they see can not even scratch them from the front, EVER! and the rest have to use premium ammo. They have minuscule frontal weakspots, or non at all. Getting around to their flanks to target their weaker sides is far too often impossible or just suicidal. How can they be considered balanced?

E.g: I was in a T-150 up against an O-I at about 30yds. We were both on low enough health that a single shot from either would finish it. I was being kept perma-tracked from someone else so i could duck back fully behind cover. I fired 3 shots into the O-I front plate between his two small hull turrets, 167pen vs 150mm armour, each shot bounced (RNGesus sticking his middle finger up at me :/). His shot killed me. Would have been different if i had shot premium ammo but i dont use premium ammo. And there is the point, same tier heavies and the only way to counter is with premium ammo. Ive had plenty of other similar experiences with all the Japanese heavies.

But its also those damned high tier tanks with their damned auto-bounce armour. Sloped armour is so overpowered! Hitting an opponent in the game means nothing, causing damage means everything. Sloped armour results in nine out of ten shots fired at them ricocheting (natural gun dispersion and RNG), means these tanks are just so easy to play, almost no skill required. Sloped armour greatly increases survivability, more so than thicker armour because it works just as well at all ranges, even against premuim ammo.  And it really seems the game completely ignores the effectiveness of sloped armour when deciding at what tier a tank should be because they put them in the same tier as tanks with no sloped armour and then 'balance' them by giving them a slightly worse gun for example, emphasis on the 'slightly'. In other words the game massively under-rates sloped armour. How many times have you seen tanks with well-sloped armour at the end of a match with full health? with steel wall and cool headed medals? and they still often get multiple K damage scores, i've seen thousands. And compare that with how often you see same tier contempories with flat armour that actually survive, not many.

E.g: Cromwell vs T34-85. Cromwell is a larger with flat armour, armour efficiency 0.0, every shot that hits it will cause damage. T34-85 has thinner but sloped armour and is smaller too, it can often ricochet shots and emerge unscathed. It even has a better gun. E.g: T-44 vs Centurion 1. Cent 1 will bounce shots off T-44s well sloped UFG and turret front all day long, T-44 can pick and choose which weakspots to fire at on Cent 1. Cent 1 has to go hull down to have a chance, T-44 carries its own effective 'hull down' position around with it. Just a couple examples, the tree is full of them.
This game has no balance at all.

Edited by neilh, 24 May 2019 - 09:38 AM.

Alpha_snake #2020 Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:18 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6230 battles
  • [USAFC] USAFC

In terms of vehicle's, I think the 44M tas might make a decent mid-tier tank. also the turan II and Toldi III with side skirts alongside the zrinyi II and prototype 75mm of the zirnyi I TD/Assault gun

43M tas prototype with 75mm(gun is either an experimental L/43 gun or tank mounted variant of Hungarian made PAK 40).

http://i.imgur.com/oPK12zu.png

http://i.imgur.com/l1A8zNO.jpg

toldi III with side  skirts

http://www.tanks-enc...y/Toldi_III.png

Zrinyi I and II assault gun/ tanks Destroyer

http://www.tanks-enc...M_Zrinyi-II.png

http://www.tanks-enc...4M_Zrinyi-I.png

turan II

http://www.tanks-enc...an-II_green.png

Edited by Alpha_snake, 24 May 2019 - 11:24 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users