• Please log in to reply
2184 replies to this topic

Cheezix #2081 Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38702 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Postboemboemdood, on 07 June 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

I am about to quit on World of Tanks. It's not that I don't like the game, I like it a lot but lately the pre-battle match making waiting list takes such a long time to load I get so frustrated I dont'even wanne play anymore. Today there were 40 K players online on EU1 and still I had to wait more then 1:30 minuters for a battle to start. Even though I still have 180 days of premium, over a 100 tanks and more then enough gold, if this waiting for entering and exiting a battle stays the same I am pretty sure I am getting to fed up with it and quit the game. My advice is to WoT to do something about it because it will very likely cost a lot of players. 

just my two cents

First MM was bad. Now MM is fixed and queue is too long. There is always something to complain.

Steve8066 #2082 Posted 08 June 2019 - 12:04 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16375 battles

View PostCheezix, on 07 June 2019 - 09:26 PM, said:

First MM was bad. Now MM is fixed and queue is too long. There is always something to complain.

its not fixed, nowhere near fixed.

thetoughcookie #2083 Posted 08 June 2019 - 08:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 45064 battles
Shooting EBR 105 with E4 155MM gun 375mm APCR and: NO PENETRATION. Amazing game. No dmg at all, not op....

Room418 #2084 Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:18 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8013 battles
  • [B_BLV] B_BLV
Please, remove or nerf premium ammunition. Thanks.

Room418 #2085 Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:33 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8013 battles
  • [B_BLV] B_BLV

You know...it is pointless. While game is under russians, game will always work for russians 

Edited by Room418, 08 June 2019 - 11:40 PM.

Dr_Mengede #2086 Posted 09 June 2019 - 05:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23936 battles
  • [DSNL] DSNL

Those OP new French wheeled tanks are much much worse than any other vehicle in this game at the moment.

You can hide or play defensively against artillery and almost any other vehicle and win the duel and/or survive,

But you can't hide, play defensively and win a duel against those OP french tanks with their unreal fast speed forward AND backward (80-100 km/h?), making sharp corners without losing Any speed or them jumping around over ridges etc without getting damage or broken wheels, where all other tanks would get damage or even get destroyed and/or at least get track and engine damage. 

They also have fast firing laser aimed (high pen) guns (almost 98% hitchance when driving?) what no other tanks have ... if they would have that, it would be considered equal to using aimbots...

So yeah, they imho they need a Big nerf.!!!

At least lower the topspeed to be similar to other light tanks. (Not exceeding 70-75 km/h for the fastest ones.)

Lower their hit chance while driving, the laser aiming should be removed. The faster they drive the lower their chance to hit their target.

05:01 Added after 4 minutes

View PostRoom418, on 08 June 2019 - 10:18 PM, said:

Please, remove or nerf premium ammunition. Thanks.

On the sandbox currently the WG way to change premium ammo.

Premium ammo won't be changed or removed.

HE will be nerfed.

Standard shells will get a BIG Damage buff.

Tanks will get a bigger health pool. << Of course light tanks will have the biggest health pool in the future, (ultra) heavie tanks etc that have to depend on their armor and health pool, will have relatively seen the lowest health pools.? (or something like that.)

I haven't seen or did not hear of any armor improvements for those tanks that need it ...  :(

Ogroid #2087 Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:34 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 34551 battles
High tier wheelies are too disruptive to gameplay. 'git gud' you say... yeah yeah whatever. Playing superheavies or heavy tds is hard enough with all the bobjects, arty and prem ammo. Hitting wheelies, especially with high caliber guns is a lottery. 'No fun for you' as klaus woud say. I only play high tiers on CT now, so I can alt-tab to a cat video or some such until the chaos with 2 or 3 ebrs is over. As for the old women who say 'you havent played them so you cant have an opinion' I don't need to play the ridiculous things to see what they do to hi tier games.  

splash_time #2088 Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11237 battles
  • [GRFIN] GRFIN

In my opinion

• remove artillery or at least make them one for each battle.
  • nurf all tanks gold ammo penetration to a logical penetration.
  • stop the stupid buffing of armors and add frontal weak points.
  • fix the standard shell penetration of these tanks  "TVP t 50, AMX 30b, e 100, maus" so we be able to enjoy that new upcoming update of "ammo rebalancing". 
  • REMOVE the new french wheeled light tanks or nurf their HE rounds damage and penetration!!.
  • quit adding OP tanks that ruins the game more and more.
  • bring new and bigger open field maps to the game so all the tanks can use from it and enjoy.
  • make a limit of "battles fought" for new players that just buy tier 8 premium tanks without any experience and ruin their team mates day!!.
  • try to add new MM like Ranked battles MM(forms the teams looking to players profile) to avoid the 15-1 or 15-0 loses. 
  • add a new report topic as "team kill".​    

Edited by splash_time, 09 June 2019 - 07:18 PM.

Room418 #2089 Posted 09 June 2019 - 10:25 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8013 battles
  • [B_BLV] B_BLV

1. Remove premium ammunition or nerf them, or make them not available in random battles only.

2. Nerf USSR T10 tanks

3. Nerf Japan heavys

Ou, this all wont happen, cause it wont gonna be profitable for WG. Ups, sorry for offering unprofitable ideas. 

7524 #2090 Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14596 battles
  • [PO-T] PO-T

View Postsplash_time, on 09 June 2019 - 06:53 PM, said:

In my opinion

• remove artillery or at least make them one for each battle.
  • nurf all tanks gold ammo penetration to a logical penetration.
  • stop the stupid buffing of armors and add frontal weak points.
  • fix the standard shell penetration of these tanks  "TVP t 50, AMX 30b, e 100, maus" so we be able to enjoy that new upcoming update of "ammo rebalancing". 
  • REMOVE the new french wheeled light tanks or nurf their HE rounds damage and penetration!!.
  • quit adding OP tanks that ruins the game more and more.
  • bring new and bigger open field maps to the game so all the tanks can use from it and enjoy.
  • make a limit of "battles fought" for new players that just buy tier 8 premium tanks without any experience and ruin their team mates day!!.
  • try to add new MM like Ranked battles MM(forms the teams looking to players profile) to avoid the 15-1 or 15-0 loses. 
  • add a new report topic as "team kill".​    

• add a new report topic "for using illegal mods"
  • nerf spoting range and damage caused of light tanks its not fun beeing spotted in first 20s
  • nerf speed od light tanks this is not counter strike

Block Quote

•  try to add new MM like Ranked battles MM(forms the teams looking to players profile) to avoid the 15-1 or 15-0 loses. 

This is great idea! Red noobs versus red noobs.Average noobs,like me:D,versus other average noobs. And finally BLUE AND PURPPLE CHEATERS versus OTHER BLUE AND PURPPLE CHEATERS. They can enjoy them self by sharpening their precious wn8 and sharing experiences which one cheatater modpack is better. Yes WG there is cheating in game and that's a lot.

Edited by 7524, 10 June 2019 - 04:49 AM.

XfireBG #2091 Posted 10 June 2019 - 07:02 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 48110 battles
  • [TAKE] TAKE
Consider to add rewards(credits/bonds) if players are in top 10 or top 100 for particular vehicles of the day/month, please.

dusank78 #2092 Posted 10 June 2019 - 03:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7565 battles
  • [C-S-T] C-S-T

See this post for suggestions:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/706558-bug-report/page__st__260__pid__16981151#entry16981151

Edited by dusank78, 10 June 2019 - 03:14 PM.

Sir_Armand #2093 Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19901 battles
  • [FILO2] FILO2

View PostKandly, on 30 August 2017 - 02:08 PM, said:

I'm sorry you feel that way, because we do forward your feedback, ideas, and suggestions on a constant basis (even if we don't communicate it as much as we'd like). That doesn't mean we can promise their implementation, though. I know we haven't been active on the forum lately and I would like to change this as soon as possible.

While I applaud the initiative of creating this thread, and while I usually try so stay constructive in my posts, WG recently gave EU a finger the size of the Lakhta center.

WG expected the players to test their game in sandbox for free, and then give constructive feedback on the sandbox forum.

And, proving how stupid we are, we did that.

You know what WG did with that feedback? They did not even bother to read it. The didn't even bother to write someting on the forum. Not a single tiny itsy bitsy post from ANY WG staff. Not. A. Single. One.

On the Russian forum, actual game developers, Unball_RU in particular, were having a productive discourse with the Russian Sandbox testers.

The size of the middle finger WG is giving EU, Is larger than the occupied part of Ukraine.

WoT_RU_Doing #2094 Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:52 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 55857 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

WG - please considering changing all missions currently in the format "Be in the top 5 players on your team by …." to "Be in the top 1/3rd of players in your team by …", so that when we happen to get a grand battle, we are getting an equivalent goal.

Suicide_Wolf #2095 Posted 12 June 2019 - 07:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6127 battles
  • [LMAGS] LMAGS

WG please change back stb-1  it is worsth then before, that hydraulic suspension  is bad so slow working, compare to other hydraulic tanks. suggestion gives choose  standard or hydraulic 

Gun really even worse then before acc is crap pen is shocking poor couldn't not even pen paper tanks, i wont talk to heavy tanks at all and alpha is low, same gives option to choose gun

Turret you said remove weak spot and hardener  the turret. nop the same or even worse cant play hull down.

overall i give 4/10 to this new revork tank

old i give 7/10

Xandania #2096 Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40523 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

Could we have the old suggestions forum back?

I mean getting everything into one thread might help with the amount of overhead, but it forces everyone to read the "suggestions" by people venting.

Also - might we get one mod-only thread where our moderators name the suggestions they forwarded? I'd be really interested :)

Additional suggestion: Could we get Qpranger the title of "Forum Mascot" - that fluffy little loudmouth sure makes these forums lively whenever he's around

Jumping_Turtle #2097 Posted 14 June 2019 - 08:34 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 67304 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT
Can you please build in the option to block map pinging (meaning that I dont see it) completly. It really is the most annoying thing in the game at the moment.

Hansipro #2098 Posted 17 June 2019 - 07:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 17777 battles
  • [KITTY] KITTY

I was looking thought my tier 10 tank collection and found the T-62A a tank i don't see much of it in random battles.

So i wondered "How would i change this tank", after a while contemplating possibility's i came to a conclusion.

It was quite easy, as the tank is not bad, the fact is that the T-62A is in the shadow of the Obj.140.

The Obj.140 is more flexible and just better inn the mind of the majority, and me.

So what would set the T-62A apart from the Obj.140? 

Well my thoughts where to give it 360 alpha instead of the 320 it has, the rate of fire would be set to 8.09 shells per minute (before 9.09 shells per minute)

This would change the damage per minute from 2909 to 2912 and make the reload 7,42 seconds. 

(All numbers are base stats, found at tanks,gg and calculated.)

My reasoning behind these changes where to give the tank another flavor than the Obj.140, you could say make them different form each other.

If those gun changes would not suffice i would look at things like the turret armor to between 260-280 mm at the front compared to the 240mm it has.

This would change the gameplay to what it was before patch 9.9 where the T-62A became HD.

If turret changes would not complement the gun change, then i would look at the gun depression, the Obj.140 has -6 degrees and its a lower tank.

This means it can use those degrees a lot better than a taller tank like the T-62A with -5 degrees.

I did see some where that the T-62A had about -7 degrees gun depression irl.

That may be to much, but it would mean that the T-62A would have a better chance not showing the weak front plate

as the Obj.140 using it's depression makes the upper plate quite strong, something the T-62A can't do as the upper plate is too steep even with -7 degrees gun depression

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The changes i would make in short

T-62A Changes:

Changed alpha damage to 360 (320 before)

Changed rate of fire to 8.09 shells per minute (9.09 before)

Optional:

Turret changed to between 260-280mm front armor. (240mm before)

Or (preferably not both as that would be too much in my eyes)

Gun depression to -7 degrees. (-5 before)

There would probably not be any need to change more than this, as the point is to make the T-62A different from the Obj.140 not flat out better.

The T-62A gameplay would be something of its own with these changes as there are none other tank is like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind regard's

A world of tanks player.

Mastahbator #2099 Posted 17 June 2019 - 05:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21030 battles
Hello. I wonder why players dont get points when they hit invincible enemy? It need more skill and enemy take dmg so why no dmg and xp points for shooter?

AP507b #2100 Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25923 battles
How can so many aimed shots miss at medium ranges? Accuracy feels like a joke in this game.
20:43 Added after 6 minutes

How the hell can an armoured car take a hit from a 100mm AP shell & only give critical damage & not even slow it down? Not enough armour or anything on it surely to stop a 100mm shell from going straight through it?

Too many advantages for them. They should be a lot more fragile than you have made them given how fast they are at moving.

Edited by AP507b, 17 June 2019 - 09:45 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users