Suggestions what should WG implement new (and old) ideas

• Please log in to reply
2530 replies to this topic

Kovish #2401 Posted 22 October 2019 - 08:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9857 battles
  • [FNR] FNR
Suggestion: adding the total research points available to use for your tank on the tanks research screen.

edward201612 #2402 Posted 22 October 2019 - 10:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17461 battles
  • [DATGS] DATGS
Wargaming I have an idea that people would like very much and it is that you could do that you can give credits to friends of your own clan or to certain friends who have contacts that would be very good if it could be done come on we would love this all.

PointofView3 #2403 Posted 23 October 2019 - 07:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33545 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K

SUGGESTION: Command upon aiming/shooting at a specific place

"Please blindshot the bush in front of me in E1, LT is in and spotting all of you"

... this is not really the kind of sentence your team will read nor care about if written manually in the middle of an active battle. And what about those who disabled team-chat?

It has been few times I had to manually describe a specific place to blind shot at, as I was practically sure an unspotted ennemy was located in.
Sure it's sometimes an obvious well-known spot, (e.g. Malinovka's E4 spot bush...) so teammates don't need further description than the sector ping on minimap and some quick "Blind this pls" in the chat.

But some other times, the sector division of the minimap is way too inaccurate... 

Here is a suggestion of an additional command, activated via the "Quick Commands" menu (Z) or via dedicated key:

Quite such as arty's "Aiming at" (T) when pressed above an empty place (invisible or unspotted expected ennemy), the command would allow any player to display to his Allies a specific place to blindshot at, without vague minimap interaction.

For instance, as illustrated on the following edited screenshot, I'm currently sitting in one of the Paris' field's bush. I know an enemy light tank is strategically sitting in this specific bush I'm aiming at. Not the other bush on the right, not near any trees on the left, but in this precise one. With that new command, I would just aim there on the ground under that bush, press any key or select Z menu command, and would appear for my team an accurate-enough circle around it (basically the size of an average-sized tank, no silly jokes please) for a few seconds. Just like the arty's hit zone, but slightly more accurate. On the team-chat would appear the related command, e.g. "Requesting fire at [minimap coordinates]"

Now, the beautiful freshly-made example:

Astonishing, right? I know, Paris is not the best map to formulate such idea, since everyone knows pretty much where to blindshot at, but I didn't save the replay of another similar situation I have had today again, with a sadly much more decisive consequence:

It took place on the Kharkov map, where a LT was sitting in one of the E1 bushes, outspotting me several times when I tried to reach my own precious bush, in vain. "Please blindshot the bush in front of me in E1, LT is in and spotting all of you" is not really the kind of sentence my team cared about when written manually in the middle of the active battle. Well played by the LT, his mates were then able to shot at our TD's. The city had already fell, so I let you imagine the tragic ending of that battle. This command would be clear and official enough for Allies (especially arty, for whom the circle display would be easily noticable from above) to at least try a couple of blindshots there and dissuade the ennemy to stay in.

Finally, to avoid the wildest spammers pinging the map like crazy, I would suggest a simple timer, that would for example allow to use that command maximum 3 times per given period of time (like 30 or 40 seconds?).

Thank you for reading :honoring:

Edited by PointofView3, 23 October 2019 - 07:19 PM.

Krazy_Kalle #2404 Posted 23 October 2019 - 07:27 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18107 battles
  • [VIECH] VIECH
How about we take the Churchill Gun Carrier and just move it, right as it is, just a whole tier down.

I think that could balance it out. Still researchable from the Churchill 1, but leads to the AT 8 then instead.

I think it's really sad that a special vehicle like this doesnt get any attention whatsoever.

Kovish #2405 Posted 23 October 2019 - 07:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9857 battles
  • [FNR] FNR
Suggestion: players be paid in gold by Wargaming for their ideas being implemented in the Wargaming games. Gold should also be back paid to players who are still playing 7+ years down the line

Fanste94 #2406 Posted 25 October 2019 - 09:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4407 battles

Can you please make the matchmaking so that everyone is the same tier or at least half of the teams to be +1 or -1 and remove the +2/-2, if there aren't enough players then make the teams to be 5vs5 or 10vs10, it doesn't need to be 15vs15

shot_001.jpg

CmdrMonk #2407 Posted 26 October 2019 - 07:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 57304 battles

WOW! what a fucked up topic! Lets fix wot! hahaha. Lets fix wargaming, I cannot believe that some [edited]that sales a boat wants to fix tanks, does not make any sense on any scale! Wot a [edited]mong! 

Anyway rant over i have played the games for ages 9 years aprox. When I started playing the game, tanks, it was good, lots of promises lots of bollocks etc. But what kept me playing was the promise (probably why they got rid of posts) of 1 game 1 account now I found today that you got rid of wargaming premium(i have about 200odd days left) and split the games. WOT now WTF, you are ripping me off!  People are not stupid they will work out that they are being ripped off, eventually. Not arsed I won't be giving you any more of my money and you don't have a back up plan your shares will suffer badly! 

Timbe_TM #2408 Posted 27 October 2019 - 06:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 33916 battles
  • [KANKI] KANKI

It would be nice to increase(like you are planning) tier 1-6hp littlebit not 7-10.

Ammo changes: Dont change it just adjust loadout. Minimum 50% main ammo, max 25% special and max 25% he. Then you must consider what to use on different situations!

Now days some are he spamming and some gold spamming....No brain needed.

Check all tanks guns because some have left behind badly eg t32, usa meds generally and so on. (it cannot be that same caliber/speed same kind of ammo eg ap (based kinetic energy) some cases same gun have so much diffrence

on pen and dmg.

Less rng should be nice too...just a little bit because in real life there is luck factor too..

Try to fix matchmaking so that there will be more equal matches not 15-1 and 1-15 when another team melts in 3minutes. Gaming is not fun whatever side you are. Fun games are tight and equal when your are playing little swetty and heartrate up, not on rage and frustration.

Erwin_Von_Braun #2409 Posted 27 October 2019 - 11:59 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 43253 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I would love to see a post-game 'GG' feature - like ships where you can congratulate someone for playing well.

Rather than the petty, nasty 'report' thing we have now.

Add something a little positive into the game.

Bombeus #2410 Posted 28 October 2019 - 12:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 39999 battles

Hi guys!

I am writing to you in order to ask you to change something in this game. I am talking about the amount of XP and credits earned after each battle.
As you know, these depends on how well you played in a battle. But also it depends on which side you fought: the winners or the losers.

So, even if you play very well in your team, but you lose the battle because of your team, that brings you very little at the end of the game. While some other players, from the winning team, despite the fact they played worst, get more XP and credits.

This is not fair! You should change this once and for all. All the players, from both teams, should be rewarded accordingly their playing during the game. So, you put all the players on the same list and the best of them get the best rewards. That is fair. Do not separate the players in winners and losers by their team. Separate them by the work they done in the game!

GagnamStyleee #2411 Posted 28 October 2019 - 02:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37104 battles
*edited*

Edited by Daxeno, 29 October 2019 - 06:52 PM.
Non constructive.

_ASLAN_BEY_ #2412 Posted 29 October 2019 - 05:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14188 battles
  • [HASAR] HASAR
*edited*

Edited by Daxeno, 29 October 2019 - 06:52 PM.
Wrong language.

Castamir #2413 Posted 31 October 2019 - 02:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 68418 battles
  • [SETI] SETI

Hello everyone,

This is just a personal wish list I would love to see just +1/-1MM  and some way to even out good players fairly per team.

Alos would be nice for new players to be protected so that the only play other players with similar win rates so they don't get seal clubbed and then leave the game.

Also to review under performing tanks and give them a periodic boost so help them out for example kanonenjagdpanzer is really bad so could with some love as it appears to have the worst wr.

There does seem to be a soviet bias when it comes to wr in most classes  - I am not advocating theybe nerfed just the worst preforming tanks be boosted over time to help them out - maybe simply increasing their dpm and see how it goes?

Salmandra #2414 Posted 31 October 2019 - 05:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 66907 battles
  • [-6-] -6-

2 suggestions which are most important to me:

1. ONE ARTY MAX per team. WG, one arty max per team. 

2. Remove and rework those useless corridor maps and one of the most campy maps, where pushing means dying, i speak of Airfield.  Do something about this. 

I understand you do not have much time playing the game since you are busy rolling out  2-3 premiums per month but your reaction times and evaluation of the gameplay are shockingly lackiing. 

Anyway I repeat what was said before by so many people. 

Oh, and on a positive note, I like the evolution of ranked battles. 

br.

S.

bomid #2415 Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26976 battles
I will definitely stop playing World of Tanks after 7 years. You ruined the game so much that it doesn't make sense to play anymore. The battles end in 3-5 minutes. You put 2-3 points in a team and three artillery. He can't move from the base, let alone play. EBRs run 100 km per hour and the artillery rivets, so you play mate. You killed the sense of tank and armor. A bucket of 85 millimeter tubes and a tenth-generation tank comes, not only with ammunition but also ordinary. Come on, please. E-100, Maus were the term armor protection. Now they're just plain crap. I played the game on 3 accounts and my rating was over 50%. In the last 1-2 months I have fallen below and I have been playing pretty well. I can't put together 30% wins in a day. Is that normal. God knows what you do with the game. Here's an example. Recently I started playing with the Polish 53TP and after 30 battles with completely unexplored modules my rating was between 75% and 83%. When I researched the tracks and the dome I suddenly fell to 54%. Where is the logic. Now, I better drill some buckets than tanks. That's not normal. Or say another example. I drive an E-50M which is a tenth generation tank, I encounter a relentless battle with the TL-1 LPC tank. They bother me with regular front-end ammunition and I can't. Again without any logic and sense. On one of my accounts in a month I dropped from 6,140 to 6,080. Twenty days ago I also wrote you a ticket with a similar subject. Miraculously, the day after that I broke. I had 70-75% wins. What it means. It means that you are in complete control of every segment of the game and of course you can influence the game as you like. I really can't lose my temper by playing this game. Since I was 48 and I was a soldier, so I know something about military technology, and I give myself the right to give you some advice. I know you won't take them, but I just want to say:
 1. Throw the wheels completely out of the game, because they really don't belong there because they spoil the meaning of the game and the existence of light tanks.
 2. I think that artillery should also be thrown out or at least reduced in its capabilities and number. To never have more than 2 artillery in a team of course if the bass has to stay in the game.
3.Remove the gold ammo, or return it as it was before. That gold ammunition is bought exclusively for gold and that gold is bought for real money or earned through completing some missions and tasks.
4. Design the game so that there can only be two generations of tanks in a team. For example the first and second, second and third, .... ninth and tenth generations
5. Restore the meaning of armor on tanks. Tiger, Tiger II, E-75, E-100, Maus simply must not be pierced from the front by tanks of the same generation.
6. Remove the tank top howitzers.
If you do what I have suggested, or at least part of it, you will make sense of the game. For now, the game is a circus and fun for children up to 12 years old.
So much for me.

demoilition #2416 Posted 03 November 2019 - 10:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17173 battles
  • [HEPI] HEPI

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 27 October 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

I would love to see a post-game 'GG' feature - like ships where you can congratulate someone for playing well.

Rather than the petty, nasty 'report' thing we have now.

Add something a little positive into the game.

Not bad, something like in Blitz maybe?

Erwin_Von_Braun #2417 Posted 03 November 2019 - 10:13 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 43253 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postdemoilition, on 03 November 2019 - 09:08 PM, said:

Not bad, something like in Blitz maybe?

Exactly what I had in mind.

No rewards to prevent systematic abuse - just the special warm feeling you get when someone says 'gj'

:)

Axia #2418 Posted 04 November 2019 - 02:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20775 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

Suggestion for a PVE game mode. This can be one of many "missions". 

Choose between a lt, med, td or ht.

Mission 1 

Description:

Commander! Our Army is surrounded by the enemy and its supply routes are cutoff. Army Group B has send a column of supply trucks to help the dire situation 

our army is in. Make sure it reaches our position at all cost or we wont be able to hold on much longer.

Objectives

-Make sure atleast 5 trucks reach their destination. If all trucks are destroyed the game's over. 

-Destroy all 15 enemies 

Secondary:

-Capture enemy "Communication bunker" to call in Airstrikes. 

Timelimit is 15 minutes. 

Rewards could be camo, consumbles, silver, personal reserves for example. 

strv_varjager #2419 Posted 04 November 2019 - 05:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5820 battles

Since WG would never buff the bad tanks just add skill level indicator on each tank so new players dont have to play the bad tanks WG have designed on purpose.

Either a grade from 1 to 5 with 1 as easy and 5 as very hard, or just "Easy, Normal and Hard", or "Low skill, Medium skill, High skill", or Trash tank, OK tank, Good tank, OP tank, this is the one i would prefer.

demoilition #2420 Posted 04 November 2019 - 10:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17173 battles
  • [HEPI] HEPI
Just dont ad "We didnt even hit him". Thanks :)

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users