Obj260 Personal Missions

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

The_Lone_Shadow #1 Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33100 battles

Hello

I really hope that WG will consider my opinion and actually do something about this mission.

I tried doing this mission since last Friday, only playing medium tanks ( and actually got the 2nd MoE on my BC25t trying to do this mission).

236 games trying to do this mission and finally did it after so so so so many bad luck ... !

and I said luck because this must be the number 1 mission depend on luck ... and only luck, all your skills, all your hard work, all your stats, all your history in this game won't help you when you are trying to do this mission.

after the changes in the matchmaking this mission became so damn hard to do for these reasons:

1- the matchmaking consider the tank you are driving and put the same type as the highest percentage for both teams.

by that I mean if you are playing TD, each team won't get less than 4 TDs, if you are playing medium tank, each team won't get more than 3 TDs, ( you can try it yourself) well some rare times the MM will give you more than 4 TDs when you are playing med tank. In my case, every 10 games I will get 1 game with more than 10 TDs and guess what ,,, the enemy team wipe my team in 3 minutes, ( don't tell me to carry the game because we all know what wiping a team in 3 minutes mean :D ).

2- RNG, and this time is by the RNG because when you are shooting, you are laser accurate with your leopard ( normally ) but when you try to do this mission leopard 1 will get 0.39 accuracy ( don't ask me how ,,, true story ).

Tips to how to do this mission: 

1- NEVER get angry, because trust me you will ... but try not to.

2- NEVER hit your laptop/keyboard because you might lose it.

3- NEVER and NEVER and NEVER ask your team's help because they will do their best so you won't do the mission, by shooting ONLY TDs, by pushing you ( like the replay I attached to this topic), by camping behind you and force you to go scout with your BC25t because your light tank will be camping and stats padding behind your team's TDs... and you don't wanna lose or die because you need this mission with honor, so you need to scout and when you scout your team will be so ready to kill that poor TD that you spotted and needed to do damage from himl.

4- NEVER rush in front of your team, every single enemy tank will focus on you even if you are full HP and all your team is one shot kill, because you know, you have a mission to do.

5- when playing for this mission just leave it and try not to think of it too much, play normally but focus more on TDs ,,, because focus ONLY on TDs won't make you do this mission.

As I said at the beginning, I really hope that WG staff actually look at these topics and take feedback from us players here, because to be honest, every personal mission is working on the skill and only be made if the player actually knows how to play the type of tank the mission is, for light tanks you need a skilled player to do 8k assist and damage compined to do this mission not to mention to stay alive and win if you want it with honor, the TD's also need some sort of skill not spamming HESH with your death star, heavy's mission is kinda get a MAUS and YOLO mode while spotting for your team. 

but the Med's mission is pure luck. 

please fix this mission guys. after the MM changed this mission became really hard.

replay that I made my mission in and clearly the IS-7 didn't want me to do it when he pushed me, I didn't know he wanted me not to do it until he kinda said it in chat.

http://wotreplays.co...-ch_tillon_25_t

sorry for the long topic. :) 

Aikl #2 Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:15 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25167 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Platooning with two TDs does at least give you the chance of getting the mission. Beats the missions for spotting and killing three enemy arty in my mind.

Alas, missions are meant to be long-term goals, with little dependance on skill. Heck, as it stands even the HT missions for T-55A is a pain - I've done HT-15 quite a few times, but bouncing three times your HP and dealing 2k damage... well, it's probably just a matter of time. I'm ignoring the missions, as there's little I can actually do to force them. 

Edited by Aikl, 30 August 2017 - 12:15 AM.

malachi6 #3 Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:40 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 49264 battles
The 30 v 30 game mode allows for PM's.  So, some should be much easier to complete.

Zodiac1960s #4 Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37370 battles
  • [VOMIT] VOMIT
I gave up on this mission because of all the rng factors.  It felt like trying to win a lottery.  
Many many months later I finished it randomly without honours.  
That's when I started my arty grind.. Which I'm currently stuck on nr 15. Yay!

kiolvi #5 Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:11 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 49394 battles
  • [T-BAD] T-BAD

View PostThe_Lone_Shadow, on 29 August 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

2- RNG, and this time is by the RNG because when you are shooting, you are laser accurate with your leopard ( normally ) but when you try to do this mission leopard 1 will get 0.39 accuracy ( don't ask me how ,,, true story ).

I can confirm this. It took me something like 1,5k matches with leopard to do this mission. In general it is called german accuracy. Basically that means your "accurate gun" will fugg you up every chance it gets. Leopard and Grille are the best examples...

uglycousin #6 Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:21 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 43179 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

View PostAikl, on 30 August 2017 - 02:15 AM, said:

Beats the missions for spotting and killing three enemy arty in my mind.

What a pain in the arse that one is, I still haven't managed to do it with honors...

View PostAikl, on 30 August 2017 - 02:15 AM, said:

Alas, missions are meant to be long-term goals, with little dependance on skill. Heck, as it stands even the HT missions for T-55A is a pain - I've done HT-15 quite a few times, but bouncing three times your HP and dealing 2k damage... well, it's probably just a matter of time. I'm ignoring the missions, as there's little I can actually do to force them. 

It will happen at one point. But you kinda have to play it a little bit dumb in order to get it.

View PostThe_Lone_Shadow, on 30 August 2017 - 01:51 AM, said:

:) 

Congrats for getting it done, I remember the relief when I got past it. Feelsgoodman. :)

Good luck with the other ones as well.

Aikl #7 Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:07 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25167 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postuglycousin, on 30 August 2017 - 04:21 AM, said:

(...)

It will happen at one point. But you kinda have to play it a little bit dumb in order to get it.

(...)

I somehow doubt that is the problem. :D

uglycousin #8 Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:17 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 43179 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

View PostAikl, on 30 August 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

I somehow doubt that is the problem. :D

Jokes aside, I was trying to get that mission done in the T29 and the T32, but managed to get it done in the E75 (the one for T55a).

For Obj.260 I did it in the E100. :)

The enemies have to be a little dumb, and to fire shots that will surely bounce. And arty will mess your game a lot cuz you kinda have to sit in the open (therefore the dumb plays)

This mission was frustrating as hell when I was trying to do it. After I got it done I managed to do it randomly every now and then. Go figure. :sceptic:

Edited by uglycousin, 30 August 2017 - 08:25 AM.

commer #9 Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:19 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38081 battles
People will be grinding the china tanks now. More tds to shoot at

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users