Jump to content


T95E2


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Zodiac1960s #1 Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:18 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37262 battles
  • 938
  • [VOMIT] VOMIT
  • Member since:
    03-27-2011

You are buffing American medium tanks, did you forget about this?

 

181 penetration,  sluggish and have a giant tumor on top.

It's like a type 59 Patton with less penetration and the engine is very underwhelming. 

 

It's a reward tank, make it feel like one. At least keep it up to date. 

 

T-55a probably also need to be looked at now that the T-54 got great buffs.  


Edited by Blind_Hate, 30 August 2017 - 03:18 AM.


xx984 #2 Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:21 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52971 battles
  • 2,380
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013
And the M60 and T95E6

Zodiac1960s #3 Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:42 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37262 battles
  • 938
  • [VOMIT] VOMIT
  • Member since:
    03-27-2011

View Postxx984, on 30 August 2017 - 02:21 AM, said:

And the M60 and T95E6

I personally don't have those,  but I heard it many times before.  So your opinion is shared by others at least .  Good luck! 



uglycousin #4 Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:06 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 43179 battles
  • 3,540
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostBlind_Hate, on 30 August 2017 - 05:18 AM, said:

It's a reward tank, make it feel like one. At least keep it up to date. 

 

+1

 

Same goes for other reward tanks not just the ones mentioned in this thread.



Spurtung #5 Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:25 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61582 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013
Could have revived your old thread on it instead.

Envoy_MT #6 Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:45 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 37927 battles
  • 441
  • [JSTCE] JSTCE
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013
I dont have them so dont buff them :D

Zodiac1960s #7 Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:38 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37262 battles
  • 938
  • [VOMIT] VOMIT
  • Member since:
    03-27-2011

View PostSpurtung, on 30 August 2017 - 05:25 AM, said:

Could have revived your old thread on it instead.

I don't get you or WG in this. I get told to not revive old threads,  and now I'm told to do it. 

 

Which one is it?

 

I post this now because American medium tank buffs are comming right now, it makes sense.  If you don't see that, not my problem. 

 

And btw, you go on to a thread to only say this? Are you freaking insane or just this bored with your life? 


Edited by Blind_Hate, 30 August 2017 - 07:39 AM.


Zodiac1960s #8 Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:41 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37262 battles
  • 938
  • [VOMIT] VOMIT
  • Member since:
    03-27-2011

View Post_Hopeful_, on 30 August 2017 - 05:45 AM, said:

I dont have them so dont buff them :D

Hopeful that this is a joke.

 

Because I seen people cry about balance while not wanting it for tanks they don't own..

Which I find pathetic. 



Spurtung #9 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:05 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61582 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostBlind_Hate, on 30 August 2017 - 08:38 AM, said:

And btw, you go on to a thread to only say this? Are you freaking insane or just this bored with your life? 

I already said what I had to say about it on your other thread.



Balc0ra #10 Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:26 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64344 battles
  • 15,407
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostBlind_Hate, on 30 August 2017 - 03:18 AM, said:

 

T-55a probably also need to be looked at now that the T-54 got great buffs.  

 

 Turret armor perhaps. But in terms of the guns? T-54 got split into two classes now. One sniper and one brawler. I don't mind that the T-55A stays a hybrid on that one.

 

As for the T95E2? I found the gun to be capable. And the least of it's issues. It's a good support medium. But as you said, the roof turret is way to revealing if you try to hide. As the turret is the only really issue I had with it.



Zodiac1960s #11 Posted 31 August 2017 - 07:27 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37262 battles
  • 938
  • [VOMIT] VOMIT
  • Member since:
    03-27-2011
I'm told to not create new threads about stuff and I'm told to not bring up old ones. That makes no sense what so ever.

Hello. I still want this

Zodiac1960s #12 Posted 31 August 2017 - 07:30 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37262 battles
  • 938
  • [VOMIT] VOMIT
  • Member since:
    03-27-2011

View PostBalc0ra, on 30 August 2017 - 09:26 AM, said:

 

 Turret armor perhaps. But in terms of the guns? T-54 got split into two classes now. One sniper and one brawler. I don't mind that the T-55A stays a hybrid on that one.

 

As for the T95E2? I found the gun to be capable. And the least of it's issues. It's a good support medium. But as you said, the roof turret is way to revealing if you try to hide. As the turret is the only really issue I had with it.

You have a point with the T-55a and the guns. Did not think about that part.

 

T95E2,  How you play in it is not relevant.  Compare this thing to newer tanks and it's utter garbage.  Anyone can see that.

 


Edited by Blind_Hate, 31 August 2017 - 07:31 AM.


RSAGhost #13 Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:33 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 37875 battles
  • 381
  • [KOOL] KOOL
  • Member since:
    09-07-2014
The big problem for the T95e2 is it sees tier x alot i rarely get tier 8 battles in it.Seems they gave it low priority mm.Thought it will be better with new mm but nope

Edited by RSAGhost, 31 August 2017 - 08:35 AM.


MrEdweird #14 Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:29 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19348 battles
  • 269
  • [CIRC2] CIRC2
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

It's kinda sluggish, mostly in traverse.

The turret can be very troll but mostly unreliable. Pretty much everyone shoots the cupola if within 200 meters.

The gun has decent accuracy and dpm but the penetration is awful.

The model looks funny, too...which is why I would have preferred the T95E1 with the T95/Chieftain's rifled gun.



Zodiac1960s #15 Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37262 battles
  • 938
  • [VOMIT] VOMIT
  • Member since:
    03-27-2011

View PostMrEdweird, on 31 August 2017 - 11:29 AM, said:

It's kinda sluggish, mostly in traverse.

The turret can be very troll but mostly unreliable. Pretty much everyone shoots the cupola if within 200 meters.

The gun has decent accuracy and dpm but the penetration is awful.

The model looks funny, too...which is why I would have preferred the T95E1 with the T95/Chieftain's rifled gun.

This and the above pretty much sums it up.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users