Jump to content


Foch B


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: WT E100 (60 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should everyone who grinded for the WT E 100 have the vehicle returned?

  1. Yes, Most definitely! You worked for it. (15 votes [25.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 25.00%

  2. Yes but with re balancing (6 votes [10.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 10.00%

  3. No, Grinding for the WT E 100 is not the same as grinding for the FOCH (39 votes [65.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 65.00%

Vote Hide poll

Optimized_Tomato #1 Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:56 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19409 battles
  • 14
  • [W-T-F] W-T-F
  • Member since:
    08-02-2014

Ok, You grinded up to a Foch 155, WG decides we are taking that tank out. However if you own it now before 9.20 release you will get to keep it and receive the new Foch B.

 

Grinded up to WT E100, WG decides to remove tank. Get Grille do not get to keep WT E100.

 

I love the consistency of WG and the big FU they give you at the same time. 


Edited by Optimized_Tomato, 30 August 2017 - 04:04 AM.


uglycousin #2 Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:13 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 42526 battles
  • 3,515
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostOptimized_Tomato, on 30 August 2017 - 05:56 AM, said:

Ok, You grinded up to a Foch 155, WG decides we are taking that tank out. However if you own it now before 9.20 release you will get to keep it and receive the new Foch B.

 

Grinded up to WT E100, WG decides to remove tank. Get Grille do not get to keep WT E100.

 

I love the consistency of WG and the big FU they give you at the same time. 

 

Foch 155 and WTf E100 are not the same thing. The german autoloader TD was beyond broken, and bad for gameplay. While controversial, the removal is actually good for the game. And you got a very good TD in return, the Grille 15 was awesome and is still a good TD even nerfed.

 

Foch 155 is on the other hand a rather meh TD that can be fun at times. There is a reason why almost nobody was playing french TDs, you know?

 

 

P.S. and yea, like _EXODUZ_ pointed out, you didn't do that well in the WTf E100 anyway. Taking your broken toy away from you might have been actually a good thing for you even if you don't like it now. :P



Envoy_MT #3 Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:40 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 37107 battles
  • 374
  • [JSTCE] JSTCE
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013
He wants another free premium tier 10 tank, thats all. Have u ever seen a foch in battles since the last nerf? Most of the players gave up playing foch :)

Lord_Edge #4 Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:47 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5748 battles
  • 729
  • Member since:
    11-26-2016

Retiring a tank but enabling it's existing owners to keep it in addition to getting its replacement, is completely different to removing a tank from the game due to being OP.

 

On that point it would be cool if people who had owned the Tier 10 versions of the IS-8 and FV4202 had been allowed to keep them too.



commer #5 Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:20 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38080 battles
  • 1,995
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011
WTF E100 was removed because it was super broken and stupid. Foch 155 was never broken and gamebreaking. It was a shitty TD with very long reload between shells and a derpy gun that hit 1/3 in the drum. This is why keeping the Foch isn't bad for the game, keeping the WTF would be. 

Spurtung #6 Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:38 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60039 battles
  • 5,434
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostUbersonic, on 30 August 2017 - 09:47 AM, said:

On that point it would be cool if people who had owned the Tier 10 versions of the IS-8 and FV4202 had been allowed to keep them too.

When the Centurion AX was added, the owners of that tier 10 (FV 4202) were able to access a mission to earn the FV 4202 tier 8 premium.



_Anarchistic_ #7 Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:45 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34798 battles
  • 1,027
  • [SKIL3] SKIL3
  • Member since:
    01-07-2015

no idea on the waffle comparison as I never had waffle

 

but I do know after a few games the foch is an easy farm, wont be bothering to grind it at all

 



_EXODUZ_ #8 Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:46 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34165 battles
  • 1,935
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

View Postuglycousin, on 30 August 2017 - 05:13 AM, said:

 

P.S. and yea, like _EXODUZ_ pointed out, you didn't do that well in the WTf E100 anyway. Taking your broken toy away from you might have been actually a good thing for you even if you don't like it now. :P

 

My post got deleted, btw. I guess it's OK to say "FU WG" by OP.

uglycousin #9 Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:07 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 42526 battles
  • 3,515
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 30 August 2017 - 01:46 PM, said:

 

My post got deleted, btw. I guess it's OK to say "FU WG" by OP.

 

That is funny. What the hell mods? :)

 

View PostOptimized_Tomato, on 30 August 2017 - 05:56 AM, said:

I love the consistency of WG and the big FU they give you at the same time. 

 

This we can all agree with you.

 


Edited by uglycousin, 30 August 2017 - 12:08 PM.


SlyMeerkat #10 Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:57 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14992 battles
  • 1,685
  • [FILO] FILO
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Indifferent 

Thejagdpanther #11 Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:59 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 33005 battles
  • 4,235
  • [TKBS] TKBS
  • Member since:
    07-16-2012
Let's wait some days, when people start to come on forum whining because they got clipped by an invisible tank.

Snoekiepoeps #12 Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:17 PM

    Private

  • Clan Commander
  • 30750 battles
  • 4
  • [1STNL] 1STNL
  • Member since:
    09-01-2010

I think WG made the biggest mistake now ever.

Grind to the Foch 155 and get the Foch B.

WT AUf E 100 got nerved and removed from the game because they could do to much damage against other tier X tanks with 6 Shells.

Now they brought in the Foch B and guess what.....it has freaking 6 shells 3k dpm.

It's either way or WG lost his brains and we want our WT auf E100 returned next to the Grille 15 or remove this freaking Foch B out of the game.

This for the same reason they removed the WT Auf E100.

 



commer #13 Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:32 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38080 battles
  • 1,995
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View PostSnoekiepoeps, on 30 August 2017 - 01:17 PM, said:

I think WG made the biggest mistake now ever.

Grind to the Foch 155 and get the Foch B.

WT AUf E 100 got nerved and removed from the game because they could do to much damage against other tier X tanks with 6 Shells.

Now they brought in the Foch B and guess what.....it has freaking 6 shells 3k dpm.

It's either way or WG lost his brains and we want our WT auf E100 returned next to the Grille 15 or remove this freaking Foch B out of the game.

This for the same reason they removed the WT Auf E100.

 

 

It has no turret, less damage in clip, less accuracy, less alpha, less pen. It is worse in every way except for mobility and some armor.

teamkill_2014 #14 Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:53 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15976 battles
  • 755
  • Member since:
    12-24-2014
like this tank isnt op ive played 3 games today with one in it and each time the player did 5k+ dmg

lonigus #15 Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:57 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 32631 battles
  • 7,962
  • Member since:
    09-26-2011

View Postteamkill_2014, on 30 August 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

like this tank isnt op ive played 3 games today with one in it and each time the player did 5k+ dmg

 

Amazing sample amount! Much statistics, super wow!

commer #16 Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:58 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38080 battles
  • 1,995
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View Postteamkill_2014, on 30 August 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

like this tank isnt op ive played 3 games today with one in it and each time the player did 5k+ dmg

 

Play the tank to form an opinion. Not against it. I will form an opinion when I take it for a spin. Playing against a tank and calling it OP has a long history of silly opinions.

Cobra6 #17 Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:12 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16295 battles
  • 14,996
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostOptimized_Tomato, on 30 August 2017 - 02:56 AM, said:

Ok, You grinded up to a Foch 155, WG decides we are taking that tank out. However if you own it now before 9.20 release you will get to keep it and receive the new Foch B.

 

Grinded up to WT E100, WG decides to remove tank. Get Grille do not get to keep WT E100.

 

I love the consistency of WG and the big FU they give you at the same time. 

 

WTF100 got removed because it was overpowered.

 

Foch(155) got moved because it was mediocre.

 

Apples and Oranges.

 

Cobra 6



Thejagdpanther #18 Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:14 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 33005 battles
  • 4,235
  • [TKBS] TKBS
  • Member since:
    07-16-2012

View Postcommer, on 30 August 2017 - 01:32 PM, said:

 

It has no turret TRUE less damage in clip FALSE ( it have the same clip damage of the nerfed wte100) less accuracy TRUE (kind of, 0,29 vs 0,33, it's not like a derp gun) less alpha TRUE less pen FALSE - It is worse in every way FALSE except for mobility and some armor.

 

your post win the 50% bullsheep prize


Edited by Thejagdpanther, 30 August 2017 - 02:15 PM.


thestaggy #19 Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:14 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14674 battles
  • 1,889
  • Member since:
    04-24-2015

View Postcommer, on 30 August 2017 - 01:32 PM, said:

 

It has no turret, less damage in clip, less accuracy, less alpha, less pen. It is worse in every way except for mobility and some armor.

 

Foch 50B - 6 shells x 400 alpha = 2400 damage per clip

WTF E100 - 5 shells x 490 alpha = 2450 damage per clip

 

Foch 50B clip reload - 36.44 seconds plus this thing can take Vents. DezGamez got it down to 33 seconds with Vents and a BIA crew.

WTF E100 clip reload - 55.62 seconds

 

Foch 50B DPM - 3100

WTF E100 DPM - 2310

 

Yes, much worse. . .


Edited by thestaggy, 30 August 2017 - 02:16 PM.


commer #20 Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:16 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38080 battles
  • 1,995
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View PostThejagdpanther, on 30 August 2017 - 02:14 PM, said:

 

your post win the 50% bullsheep prize

 

Sorry I meant the new foch. The old foch is even worse than the old WTF e100. Why? Because It is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less accurate. You usually pen 1/3 shells. The reload between shells is 5s so often tanks hide before you can shoot again, in the WTE you could permatrack people. Also you got more PEN in the WTE if you used the smaller gun (which was better for most people)
 

View Postthestaggy, on 30 August 2017 - 02:14 PM, said:

 

Foch 50B - 6 shells x 400 alpha = 2400 damage per clip

WTF E100 - 5 shells x 490 alpha = 2450 damage per clip

 

Foch 50B clip reload - 36.44 seconds plus this thing can take Vents. DezGamez got it down to 33 seconds with Vents and a BIA crew.

WTF E100 clip reload - 55.62 seconds

 

Foch 50B DPM - 3100

WTF E100 DPM - 2310

 

Yes, much worse. . .

 

Best accuracy in the game at the time, best aim time in the game at the time + A turret so you don't bloom like crazy every time you change targets and you could brawl better.

 

Also the Foch had 560 alpha not 490 alpha in the clip; (http://ftr.wot-news....wt-e-100-stats/)

 

This means WTF had 5x560 alpha = 2800. Not 2450. Also it had 276 pen not 249.The WTF basically had a 5 shell Jtiger Gun. 


 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users