Bring WoT back to Normal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

LeGujan #1 Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21748 battles
  • [IREAL] IREAL
Hi fellow tankers! I have been playing World of Tanks for a couple of years. In the last few patches Wargaming decided to add a lot of P2W tanks. Also some of already in game tanks were forgotten. Everybody wanted the new toys. Am I right? Of course with all those new OP tanks the matchmaking could not be the same. Wargaming wanted to change that too. Only 3 top tiers ant the rest lower tiers. They tried to make it so you are more often top tier. But have they succeeded? NO! I play for my third mark of excellence on the Obj. 416. I am trying to get it higher that 90% for 50 battles now. "Have you succeeded?" you may ask. NO! And you know why? Because of the new matchmaking system. I played at least 10 battles in a row and I was always bottom tier. How can I be effective against Maus and E100 with a tier 8 med? So I beg you to comment on this topic. What do you think of the new matchmaking? Does WG have too many P2W tanks? I think they should think very hard about what they have done to the game in the last few patches and, if possible, change something. Please make WoT interesting and fun to play again.

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:34 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7762 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Try playing tiers other than 8 if you want to be toptier.

Other than that:

Or it gud scrub.

Aleks_bg_2016 #3 Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19097 battles
  • [PAYNE] PAYNE

i think wargaming added load of premium tanks over the last year. and after the 9.20 patch the MM got fucked up somehow i dont know:amazed:. they even introduced the grand battles to fix that problem. but no. of course no wargaming won't fix it just that way. can't wargaming just make the MM +1-1 tier for all tier/tanks? like you play with your AC 48 and you don't meet tier 10s, only tier 9s maximum. that would be great. yes i know the MM would alot more time to find matches but it will be worth it in my opinion. again this is only my opinion.;)

Edited by Aleks_bg_2016, 30 August 2017 - 04:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users