Jump to content


My acc is bann


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

bateto_007_1 #1 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 44532 battles
  • 7
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    12-25-2011

Reason: Exploiting game mehanisms

What is that?



qpranger #2 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:24 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31449 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
Forbidden mods.

xx984 #3 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:26 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52971 battles
  • 2,380
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

Don't shoot green ta.... 

 

 

 

wait



Obsessive_Compulsive #4 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:28 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 24287 battles
  • 8,048
  • [ADUK] ADUK
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014
 

View Postbateto_007_1, on 30 August 2017 - 09:22 PM, said:

Reason: Exploiting game mehanisms

What is that?

 

No idea what mehanism is could be a religious cult thing.



bateto_007_1 #5 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 44532 battles
  • 7
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    12-25-2011

View Postqpranger, on 30 August 2017 - 10:24 PM, said:

Forbidden mods.

 

Are you sure?

Nishi_Kinuyo #6 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:29 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 7460 battles
  • 3,882
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011
Maybe exploiting the platooning MM bug we had a while ago, or going to places tanks aren't supposed to be able to go (re boosts/mountaingoating).

qpranger #7 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:33 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31449 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View Postbateto_007_1, on 30 August 2017 - 10:28 PM, said:

 

Are you sure?

 

I am always sure.

cragarion #8 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:43 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 42933 battles
  • 2,184
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

Basically cheating,

 

using an illegal mod,

using a glitch to shoot someone you would otherwise not be able to hit,

going somewhere you should not be able to get to on a map,

using a bug to gain an advantage,



Browarszky #9 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:44 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 15962 battles
  • 3,518
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View Postcragarion, on 30 August 2017 - 08:43 PM, said:

Basically cheating,

 

using an illegal mod,

using a glitch to shoot someone you would otherwise not be able to hit,

going somewhere you should not be able to get to on a map,

using a bug to gain an advantage,

 

In that case, shouldn't OP know what they did?

cragarion #10 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:48 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 42933 battles
  • 2,184
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

View PostBrowarszky, on 30 August 2017 - 09:44 PM, said:

 

In that case, shouldn't OP know what they did?

 

How many cheaters who have been banned have you seen come here and say "ok i admit it i cheated and got banned" compared to how many come here and swear they did nothing wrong,

they seem to think if they deny they did anything the bann will be lifted, if they really did nothing wrong they would be straight onto support.



AliceUnchained #11 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:51 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 38126 battles
  • 8,784
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011
Good, now let's move on to forum ban. 

Browarszky #12 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:54 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 15962 battles
  • 3,518
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View Postcragarion, on 30 August 2017 - 08:48 PM, said:

 

How many cheaters who have been banned have you seen come here and say "ok i admit it i cheated and got banned" compared to how many come here and swear they did nothing wrong,

they seem to think if they deny they did anything the bann will be lifted, if they really did nothing wrong they would be straight onto support.

 

Well, that's what puzzles me too. If you think you haven't done anything, I can understand posting on the forums. But if you knowingly do something bannable, what's the point...

Shivvering #13 Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:05 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29048 battles
  • 246
  • Member since:
    09-24-2011

View PostBrowarszky, on 30 August 2017 - 09:54 PM, said:

 

Well, that's what puzzles me too. If you think you haven't done anything, I can understand posting on the forums. But if you knowingly do something bannable, what's the point...

 

If you get banned and don't protest your innocence, that's pretty much admitting you're guilty.

Balc0ra #14 Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:08 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64344 battles
  • 15,407
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 30 August 2017 - 09:29 PM, said:

Maybe exploiting the platooning MM bug we had a while ago, or going to places tanks aren't supposed to be able to go (re boosts/mountaingoating).

 

Goats was not seen as "cheating". As Mr Conway said. if you can get there. You are allowed to.

 

Tho in this case. I suspect he was caught using forbidden mods somehow.



japtank #15 Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27619 battles
  • 1,046
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012

You can't report anyone for exploiting anything, can you?

 

So, since he hasn't been banned for unsportsmanship conduct, it must be from using illegal mods.

But noone ever gets banned for using illegal mods, so maybe a GW employee was watching a game?

Heh, not even sure they can do that :)



250swb #16 Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:17 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 21699 battles
  • 4,859
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015
Ouch, 35,000 battles and get caught cheating, all for nothing, a massive waste of time and inflated ego (or why use cheat mods), he could have spent it shagging or something.

cragarion #17 Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:18 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 42933 battles
  • 2,184
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

View Postjaptank, on 30 August 2017 - 10:09 PM, said:

You can't report anyone for exploiting anything, can you?

 

So, since he hasn't been banned for unsportsmanship conduct, it must be from using illegal mods.

But noone ever gets banned for using illegal mods, so maybe a GW employee was watching a game?

Heh, not even sure they can do that :)

 

Not that long since they banned 200k players for using illegal mods if i remember right.

Junglist_ #18 Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:20 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35890 battles
  • 1,332
  • Member since:
    06-17-2013

View Post250swb, on 30 August 2017 - 09:17 PM, said:

Ouch, 35,000 battles and get caught cheating, all for nothing, a massive waste of time and inflated ego (or why use cheat mods), he could have spent it shagging or something.

 

Unless it's just a week ban

Ariete_5 #19 Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:46 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 18255 battles
  • 83
  • [UDN] UDN
  • Member since:
    02-07-2014

View Postcragarion, on 30 August 2017 - 09:43 PM, said:

Basically cheating,

 

using an illegal mod,

using a glitch to shoot someone you would otherwise not be able to hit,

going somewhere you should not be able to get to on a map,

using a bug to gain an advantage,

 

Exactly.

HassenderZerhacker #20 Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:51 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 25520 battles
  • 2,242
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View Postbateto_007_1, on 30 August 2017 - 09:28 PM, said:

 

Are you sure?

 

I can't imagine someone getting banned for doing something which is possible to do in the vanilla game without using forbidden mods.

So yeah, using forbidden mods is the most likely cause of your ban.

You can come clean: which mods did you use?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users