Jump to content


About bonds earnings and credits in battles


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX #1 Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:23 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 40500 battles
  • 878
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

I think bond yield is ridiculous for any type of battles played, since the price of a equipment is higher than 3k and up to 5000 bonds does not make so low a gain ...
Even worse the credit system, forcing players to buy premium time is a totally wrong operation and who buys premium time is presumed not to intend to go below with the gains .. the 50% of the extra credits is a real grip Around, my premium time is about to expire after almost 6 months and I do not intend to give any more money for this scam until the credit system becomes fair because of the exorbitant prices of tanks, equipments, modules,  tankers training .. you have to rebalancing tanks especially tiers from 8 to tier 10, differentiate the virtually null of autoloaders and give more credits in general to those who do not have premium time and many but many more credits for those who pay your job or pay by buying premium tanks and premium accounts

I do not know how many players leave the game because of the winnings too low without time premium but I think that this game set so there are so many

Enticing players to play means to encourage and not squeeze a community to buy premium wagers every week or premium time but create the conditions for them to stay for years without having the need to spend money to get to finishing a tech tree or To achieve personal goals, I am happy that the boss responsible for wot pc has changed, maybe we will see changes also in this regard

 



Kozzy #2 Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:26 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 38497 battles
  • 2,297
  • [EAB2] EAB2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011
WG is a company whose aim is to make money.  Something they are doing quite well.  How would you suggest they make as much money as they do now while keeping players, such as yourself, content?  WG strikes a balance between maintaining player numbers and keeping the cash coming in, I doubt they would be too keen to disrupt this balance.

ValkyrionX #3 Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:29 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 40500 battles
  • 878
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

View PostKozzy, on 31 August 2017 - 09:26 AM, said:

WG is a company whose aim is to make money.  Something they are doing quite well.  How would you suggest they make as much money as they do now while keeping players, such as yourself, content?  WG strikes a balance between maintaining player numbers and keeping the cash coming in, I doubt they would be too keen to disrupt this balance.

 

To continue on this road I do not think a lot of players will play the game, I  am tired of this continuous and useless credit system despite having a premium time of one year, I still have 20 days .. I do not intend to ever renew it, it's a real grip around ..

brumbarr #4 Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:32 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,284
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012
Be happy, atleast prem account doesnt increase bond income.

shishx_the_animal #5 Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:45 AM

    Colonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 30142 battles
  • 3,861
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    04-06-2013

View Postbrumbarr, on 31 August 2017 - 08:32 AM, said:

Be happy, atleast prem account doesnt increase bond income.

 

And clap your hands?

Kozzy #6 Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:48 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 38497 battles
  • 2,297
  • [EAB2] EAB2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

View PostValkyrionX, on 31 August 2017 - 08:29 AM, said:

 

To continue on this road I do not think a lot of players will play the game, I  am tired of this continuous and useless credit system despite having a premium time of one year, I still have 20 days .. I do not intend to ever renew it, it's a real grip around ..

 

People said the same thing... 6 years ago.

 

How do you suggest WG make money?  Serious question as I am open to new ideas concerning the Free2Play business models.



Yakito #7 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:55 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18027 battles
  • 1,187
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

The most pathetic players I meet are the ones that play 800+ battles a month, and then when we talk about spending money on Premium tanks or premium time they go something like this:

"Pfff, I won't pay this crap company a penny!! WG is garbage! They do not deserve the money. Never going to pay them!!"

 

You do so many battles in this game, which means you clearly enjoy it, at least partially, and so you cannot deny that WG made something amazing. Yes, some things are absolutely stupid, and need a fix. And that fix isn't coming quickly enough. Our EU department is very incompetent, but the core of the game is absolutely awesome. I absolutely loathe whoever is in charge of the web design and compiles the News section. That dude shouldn't have his job.

 

You'd get much less gameplay from an AAA game that costs 45 pounds sometimes, and you cannot spend 8 pounds once a year even? Please... Don't use WGs bad choices as an excuse, you are just cheap.

 

And Tier X is not out of reach to the people that don't pay. You just play lower tiers to earn some money. I do not see a problem here at all. You can still enjoy the game like us rich folk do, but it takes a bit more time for you to achieve things. That's a perfectly acceptable tactic from WG, if you ask me. I wouldn't want you to get the same things I am getting while I pay and you don't. 

 

 



Hedgehog1963 #8 Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:22 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 50122 battles
  • 6,915
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostValkyrionX, on 31 August 2017 - 08:23 AM, said:

I think bond yield is ridiculous for any type of battles played, since the price of a equipment is higher than 3k and up to 5000 bonds does not make so low a gain ...
Even worse the credit system, forcing players to buy premium time is a totally wrong operation and who buys premium time is presumed not to intend to go below with the gains .. the 50% of the extra credits is a real grip Around, my premium time is about to expire after almost 6 months and I do not intend to give any more money for this scam until the credit system becomes fair because of the exorbitant prices of tanks, equipments, modules,  tankers training .. you have to rebalancing tanks especially tiers from 8 to tier 10, differentiate the virtually null of autoloaders and give more credits in general to those who do not have premium time and many but many more credits for those who pay your job or pay by buying premium tanks and premium accounts

I do not know how many players leave the game because of the winnings too low without time premium but I think that this game set so there are so many

Enticing players to play means to encourage and not squeeze a community to buy premium wagers every week or premium time but create the conditions for them to stay for years without having the need to spend money to get to finishing a tech tree or To achieve personal goals, I am happy that the boss responsible for wot pc has changed, maybe we will see changes also in this regard

 

 

Are you so poor you can't afford €0.19 a day?

malachi6 #9 Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:43 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 48594 battles
  • 3,083
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

Can you try to be consistent with your lies?  First post you had sixth months premium.  Second it's one year.  The key to success when lying is keep it simple and consistent.  

 

On topic.  I run a premium account becasue I choice to.  I have made an informed decision on how I will spend my time and money.  If you think you are being ripped off.  Then don't spend your money.  This is a simple thing to do and does not require a forum post.


Edited by malachi6, 31 August 2017 - 01:53 PM.


_Bundesheer_ #10 Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:01 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29491 battles
  • 2,114
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011

The gain (appr. 10 bonds per battle) is somehow low indeed.

 

Is there any more posibilities to earn bonds?



Spurtung #11 Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:22 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60054 battles
  • 5,460
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostPlan_B_from_Outer_Space, on 31 August 2017 - 04:01 PM, said:

The gain (appr. 10 bonds per battle) is somehow low indeed.

 

Is there any more posibilities to earn bonds?

 

It may be low, but at least it's continuous and there's no need to wait for the next season of RB to get more.

Press2ForSkill #12 Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14549 battles
  • 689
  • [E-5OM] E-5OM
  • Member since:
    06-01-2016

View Postbrumbarr, on 31 August 2017 - 10:32 AM, said:

Be happy, atleast prem account doesnt increase bond income.

 

omw dude shhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if anyone from WG reads this comment then they might think that it is a good idea and implement it.. it is WG after all


I bet some drunk russian joked "lel lets give a tier 10 heavy super armor with a gigantic derp gun guaranteeing 500 dmg shots"

and then his drunk friend replied "YE AND MAKE ITS GOLD DO MORE DMG FOR NO REASON"

Game. Set. Match.



sgtYester #13 Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:56 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52213 battles
  • 1,412
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011
credit income has decreased since mm changes. wg is looking into it  ..changes will happen SOOOON

Maauru #14 Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:18 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 17980 battles
  • 654
  • [WIFI] WIFI
  • Member since:
    03-29-2014

This game have it's share of problems but credit and bond earnings are not one of them.

Based on number of battles and how long you have account it give something like 35 average games per day.

With that amount of battles I believe it should be possible to earn 1 peace of equipment in month (not sure how much exactly you earn but I guess that should be it).

 

Earning 1 peace of improved equipment per month in random battles is IMHO more than nice speed of getting it. I

f everybody would be able to get 1 peace of improved equipment per week than it would no longer be Improved but would become standard...



Balc0ra #15 Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:39 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 62764 battles
  • 14,378
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostValkyrionX, on 31 August 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:

I think bond yield is ridiculous for any type of battles played, since the price of a equipment is higher than 3k and up to 5000 bonds does not make so low a gain ..

 

Because it's meant as a way for others to get it that don't want to play ranked, or don't care about it. So they can get 6th sense on a 75% crew for one battle etc. As it costs 6 bonds. Not 5000.  As that's what I've used it for, to ease up new crew grinds I don't feel like wasting gold or free XP on to speed up. And most earn more then enough pr tier X game to even have the upgraded rammer for a few games.

 

View PostValkyrionX, on 31 August 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:

 Even worse the credit system, forcing players to buy premium time is a totally wrong operation and who buys premium time is presumed not to intend to go below with the gains

 

Do we have to explain this to you again? You've played over 30K games. I'm sure you know by now that this game has no "end game" as such. You are not forced to stay on tier X once you get there. It's not like WOW that gives you 1 XP pr boar if you go down to the starter area again. And thus the economy is based on that. If you made a profit non premium on your tier X every match for barely doing your own HP in damage. Why would you play mid tiers? Why would you buy a premium tank? It's done like that for several reasons. So that not 90% of the server is on tier 9/10. So that more have to go mid tier more often to grind credits. Thus spreading the population. Even more so now that everyone got a T-34-85M for free. At least 75% of the server don't spend a cent on this game at any given time. So a majority of the server play without premium. And most do just fine. Heck I have 2 mates that have not spent a single cent. And still have had enough to get and maintain up to 3 tier X tanks.

 

Not bought an premium account for over 2 years myself. Still I have zero issues getting a profit now and then. I wasted a few million getting the 155 back recently. Back to 7 mill credits again by simply grinding normally, playing a few mid and high tier premiums now and then. 



NUKLEAR_SLUG #16 Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:51 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26618 battles
  • 1,604
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostValkyrionX, on 31 August 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:

I think bond yield is ridiculous for any type of battles played, since the price of a equipment is higher than 3k and up to 5000 bonds does not make so low a gain ...
Even worse the credit system, forcing players to buy premium time is a totally wrong operation and who buys premium time is presumed not to intend to go below with the gains .. the 50% of the extra credits is a real grip Around, my premium time is about to expire after almost 6 months and I do not intend to give any more money for this scam until the credit system becomes fair because of the exorbitant prices of tanks, equipments, modules,  tankers training .. you have to rebalancing tanks especially tiers from 8 to tier 10, differentiate the virtually null of autoloaders and give more credits in general to those who do not have premium time and many but many more credits for those who pay your job or pay by buying premium tanks and premium accounts

I do not know how many players leave the game because of the winnings too low without time premium but I think that this game set so there are so many

Enticing players to play means to encourage and not squeeze a community to buy premium wagers every week or premium time but create the conditions for them to stay for years without having the need to spend money to get to finishing a tech tree or To achieve personal goals, I am happy that the boss responsible for wot pc has changed, maybe we will see changes also in this regard

 

 

Having ground out a tier 10 from nothing with no premium account quite happily funding the way up with lower tier 5/6 games I can happily inform you that you're talking complete bollocks.

DuncaN_101 #17 Posted 31 August 2017 - 07:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 51842 battles
  • 1,496
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011
Where do you get these bonds?
I've been playing with mixed results and not seen any so far


Spurtung #18 Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:53 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60054 battles
  • 5,460
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostDuncaN_101, on 31 August 2017 - 08:52 PM, said:

Where do you get these bonds?
I've been playing with mixed results and not seen any so far

 

Only Grand Battles or full tier 10 15v15 randoms.

Diegis #19 Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:10 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 37572 battles
  • 71
  • Member since:
    03-15-2011

About those bonds...  I got bonds in a foch, in 30vs30 and in 15vs15. Played a 15vs15 battle in GW E100 - got about 900 exp i think, 7th place - and didnt get any. Anyone knows if it's normal?

 

edit: found the answer - you can only earn bonds in battles where all vehicles are tier 10.


Edited by Diegis, 31 August 2017 - 09:17 PM.


Spurtung #20 Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:17 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60054 battles
  • 5,460
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostDiegis, on 31 August 2017 - 10:10 PM, said:

About those bonds...  I got bonds in a foch, in 30vs30 and in 15vs15. Played a 15vs15 battle in GW E100 - got about 900 exp i think, 7th place - and didnt get any. Anyone knows if it's normal?

 

In GB you start earning them from 400base xp and upwards.

On 15v15 only the top 5 in xp will get them IIRC






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users