Jump to content


Highly likely my last post (at least for a while)


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Spek_en_Bonen #1 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:27 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 31494 battles
  • 6,815
  • Member since:
    07-27-2010

So, we are not allowed to call WG incompetent. ( http://forum.worldof...1#entry14718041 )

 

Maybe WG can take some time to explain to us why we can't use that word?

It's a pretty normal word, which people use to describe a people/entities who can't do a certain job.

 

Sofar, WG have shown that their "lissuning" department is unqualified for the job.

The PR department keeps "promussing" better and timely info (about news, events etc.).

The marketing department's disregard for warranties (see the M6A2E1 debacle....).

They have moderators who are allowed to abitrarily ban people. (I was banned for posting a picture which someone else can freely use as an avatar, that arbitrary)

The customer  support department is not capable of reading the support requests people send and copy paste the wrong replies.

Lack of adressing the "TOXIC playerers" since..... I don't remember when. (what was the patch number when they showed us that U-toob video about handling TOXIC playerers....I think it was 8.2).

Forums are a mess (2 people can't use the same computer (but different accounts) for the forums). You can't switch or actually logout. Was an issue back in 2010, still an issue in 2017.

 

 

Competence, qualifiactions etc. WG's are lacking....severely.

 

And that moderator (in the link) should know that posts which he doesn't agree on a personal level, are not automatically viable targets for closure.... talk about competence...

 

 

See you guys in a while...maybe.

 

 

P.S. Competence & Foch debacle...   :trollface:

 


Edited by Spek_en_Bonen, 31 August 2017 - 11:40 AM.


Spurtung #2 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:28 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60146 battles
  • 5,524
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013
Cool, bye.

Igor_BL #3 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:29 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35552 battles
  • 1,043
  • Member since:
    06-10-2015
i hoped it is qpranger's thread.

Kozzy #4 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:32 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 38543 battles
  • 2,328
  • [EAB2] EAB2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

Thread was closed because it was another thread about MM and the mods want to keep the front page clean (relatively, I guess) by not having the same subject dozens of times over.

 

Please use the existing pinned Thread for these kind of discussions.

 

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/635504-matchmaking-discussion-thread/

 

The thing about not calling them incompetent was more to do with courtesy/politeness I reckon:

 

Also don't call us nutbags, its kinda rude.

 

Same applies for incompetent. 

 

Threads closed.



ZlatanArKung #5 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:33 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

This will be locked soon.

Though, I think it is pathetic that you can't call WG departments incompetent.


Edited by ZlatanArKung, 31 August 2017 - 11:34 AM.


ZlatanArKung #6 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:34 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
...

Edited by ZlatanArKung, 31 August 2017 - 11:34 AM.


Spek_en_Bonen #7 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:37 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 31494 battles
  • 6,815
  • Member since:
    07-27-2010

View PostKozzy, on 31 August 2017 - 11:32 AM, said:

Thread was closed because it was another thread about MM and the mods want to keep the front page clean (relatively, I guess) by not having the same subject dozens of times over.

 

Please use the existing pinned Thread for these kind of discussions.

 

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/635504-matchmaking-discussion-thread/

 

The thing about not calling them incompetent was more to do with courtesy/politeness I reckon:

 

Also don't call us nutbags, its kinda rude.

 

Same applies for incompetent. 

 

Threads closed.

 

The amount of MM threads is a testimony of their incompetence (if you look at it closely)

And I don't mean incompetence on the forums, but incompetence in adressing the MM issues...



Balc0ra #8 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:38 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 62839 battles
  • 14,443
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

Well he did highlight the word nutbag more so then incompetent as the reason for closing the topic. Same reason why the WOWS CC got sacked.... for a day.

 

As it's actually in the forum rules. In terms of targeting WG staff. And I suspect calling them nutbag is one of them.



jabster #9 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:43 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • 21,735
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostBalc0ra, on 31 August 2017 - 10:38 AM, said:

Well he did highlight the word nutbag more so then incompetent as the reason for closing the topic. Same reason why the WOWS CC got sacked.... for a day.

 

As it's actually in the forum rules. In terms of targeting WG staff. And I suspect calling them nutbag is one of them.

 

Not anymore it's not. 

Balc0ra #10 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:47 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 62839 battles
  • 14,443
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postjabster, on 31 August 2017 - 11:43 AM, said:

 

Not anymore it's not. 

 

Well... 9.20 mountain goat topics are still up. Calling WG a few things about their abilities to fix it. Tho no genital words were used. I suspect that's why none of them are closed.

Kozzy #11 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:50 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 38543 battles
  • 2,328
  • [EAB2] EAB2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

View PostBalc0ra, on 31 August 2017 - 10:47 AM, said:

 

Well... 9.20 mountain goat topics are still up. Calling WG a few things about their abilities to fix it. Tho no genital words were used. I suspect that's why none of them are closed.

 

I got the feeling the thread was closed because it was about MM and NOT because of the insults.  At least that's how I read it:

 

Please use the existing pinned Thread for these kind of discussions.

 

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/635504-matchmaking-discussion-thread/



shishx_the_animal #12 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:56 AM

    Colonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 30181 battles
  • 3,861
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    04-06-2013

View PostSpek_en_Bonen, on 31 August 2017 - 10:27 AM, said:

 

See you guys in a while...maybe.

 

 



jabster #13 Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:03 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • 21,735
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostBalc0ra, on 31 August 2017 - 10:47 AM, said:

 

Well... 9.20 mountain goat topics are still up. Calling WG a few things about their abilities to fix it. Tho no genital words were used. I suspect that's why none of them are closed.

 

I think the point I was making is that the current forum rules don't explicilty say insulting WG staff will be treated any differently than insulting another player.

 

As for the issue that the OP raised, well they know it wasn't closed for that reason as they also know the real reason that one of their posts in another thread was removed. Of course none of that is going to stop them creating a thread about it. The irony is they do this while at the same time complaining that WG don't listen to their customers. 


Edited by jabster, 31 August 2017 - 12:04 PM.


Jahrakajin #14 Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:08 PM

  • Guest
I just pointed out it was rude...I don't get really worked up if somebody calls me names, hell I work as a mod, I should have hanged myself if I get upset about that.

It was just really it kinda sounds rude. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Criticism is ok if its pointed out in a constructive manner. Insults usually achieve very little in my experience.

AliceUnchained #15 Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:15 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 37820 battles
  • 8,522
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostSpek_en_Bonen, on 31 August 2017 - 11:27 AM, said:

Lack of adressing the "TOXIC playerers" since..... I don't remember when. (what was the patch number when they showed us that U-toob video about handling TOXIC playerers....I think it was 8.2).

 

One can easily argue that your consistent swill, crying and complaining about every tiny bit of perceived wrongness ever inflicted on you by Evil Empire Wargaming is anything but constructive, meaningful and as such more toxic (although I just find it highly obnoxious and pathetic) than those you're referring to here. I suppose this thread is yet another sad attention seeking attempt. Let's hope moderators will arrive soon to grant you your wish. I'm sure you will then find a way to cry about that as well, how moderators did exactly what you wanted them to do, as ' ultimate proof' they're incompetent, biased, or whatever. Frankly speaking your overzealous crusade against evil incarnate has grown tiresome and I think many will give a sigh of relief when it's finally put to a well deserved (and long overdue) end.



jabster #16 Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:18 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • 21,735
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostAliceUnchained, on 31 August 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

 

One can easily argue that your consistent swill, crying and complaining about every tiny bit of perceived wrongness ever inflicted on you by Evil Empire Wargaming is anything but constructive, meaningful and as such more toxic (although I just find it highly obnoxious and pathetic) than those you're referring to here. I suppose this thread is yet another sad attention seeking attempt. Let's hope moderators will arrive soon to grant you your wish. I'm sure you will then find a way to cry about that as well, how moderators did exactly what you wanted them to do, as ' ultimate proof' they're incompetent, biased, or whatever. Frankly speaking your overzealous crusade against evil incarnate has grown tiresome and I think many will give a sigh of relief when it's finally put to a well deserved (and long overdue) end.

 

QFT

Kartoshkaya #17 Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:21 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20906 battles
  • 335
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015
6,429

Jahrakajin #18 Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:22 PM

  • Guest
Well, assuming that Spek has made his last post (for the day?) I'll have the courtesy to close the Thread before we get into proper flaming. 

If something isn't clear you can always send me or any other Moderator a PM but I don't think the Thread here is suited for the Gameplay section (or any other for that matter) right now.

Closed.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users