Foch B?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Banche #1 Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15209 battles
  • [URHO] URHO
So first WG takes out wtf auf e100, because it can destroy same tier tank with one magazine and being op. And then they make Foch B...???? As i understand that bs td can also destroy same tier tank with one magazine. So where the hell is the logic in this??:facepalm: Or is it just so that germans can't have good tanks? And cherry on the top. Every other nation gets buffs on their tanks... and germans get nerfs...  Starting to feel like they have no idea in the dev team what the hell they are doing. Let's boost the already good turrets with [edited]more armor. "T-54 and Patton". :great:

Rico_Shay #2 Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:37 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34283 battles
You forgot to mention that the waffen had no armour :-) 

commer #3 Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:39 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38211 battles

View PostBanche, on 31 August 2017 - 01:32 PM, said:

So first WG takes out wtf auf e100, because it can destroy same tier tank with one magazine and being op. And then they make Foch B...???? As i understand that bs td can also destroy same tier tank with one magazine. So where the hell is the logic in this??:facepalm: Or is it just so that germans can't have good tanks? And cherry on the top. Every other nation gets buffs on their tanks... and germans get nerfs...  Starting to feel like they have no idea in the dev team what the hell they are doing. Let's boost the already good turrets with [edited]more armor. "T-54 and Patton". :great:

How many crayons did you eat today? Please tell me because the only german tank that was really nerfed was the Maus which was broken and OP. You could literally drive solot at an enemy lemming train and do 3000dmg. Yeah that didn't need a nerf.

Also Foch B is much worse than WTF100. Less damage in clip, longer time to dump clip, no turret, less accurate, less pen, less alpha. I have the Foch B, I had the WTFE100. Dealing dmg in the WTF was easy mode. Hide in a brawling area, pop out, kill a tank and hide. In this? Lol. Pop out, miss 2 shots, bounce the 3rd, then get tracked but get 2 shots to pen. Whoo hoo you just did 800 dmg, lost 800 hp. Good tenk. OP. NERF PLZ. Almost as good as type59. 

Bora_BOOM #4 Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:39 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 23696 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

Oh, yet another thread? Don’t make me post again.

Anyways:

.. 3

.. 2

.. 1

Closed.

qpranger #5 Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:43 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 33779 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
#inb4lock

Darius_B1bis #6 Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32271 battles
  • [CCAIT] CCAIT

View Postcommer, on 31 August 2017 - 01:39 PM, said:

How many crayons did you eat today? Please tell me because the only german tank that was really nerfed was the Maus which was broken and OP. You could literally drive solot at an enemy lemming train and do 3000dmg. Yeah that didn't need a nerf.

Also Foch B is much worse than WTF100. Less damage in clip, longer time to dump clip, no turret, less accurate, less pen, less alpha. I have the Foch B, I had the WTFE100. Dealing dmg in the WTF was easy mode. Hide in a brawling area, pop out, kill a tank and hide. In this? Lol. Pop out, miss 2 shots, bounce the 3rd, then get tracked but get 2 shots to pen. Whoo hoo you just did 800 dmg, lost 800 hp. Good tenk. OP. NERF PLZ. Almost as good as type59. 

Perfect description of Foch B in battle! Surely not easy to play. And not so different from Foch 155, except for better accuracy.

Kirk_Helmet #7 Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 38449 battles
  • [PAPKO] PAPKO

View Postcommer, on 31 August 2017 - 01:39 PM, said:

Haha, you made me nearly fall off a chair laughing. Perfect description.

With 257 penetration and weakspots with size of a barn in front Foch B is far from OP, it's just more playable than Foch 155. Gives more fun and opportunities if you can use them, but it needs this clip burst to be able to fight anything for real.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users