Suggestion for new game updates....

wot new era

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Shooter8995 #1 Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24983 battles

I don't know why people in wargaming on pc version are focusing on bigger map scales....Dunno really why...? 
As we all know,WoT is more of an arcade game and competitive game....I could say game of knowledge....And the game is good like it is....30vs30 battles doesn't fit play style of this game....
Grand battles are ok for games like warthunder or more open games,I am using warthunder cuz it is bigger scaled game from start...large maps and etc....but this two games are totally different...

WoT is more about knowledge and how you would attack other tanks,week spots and etc...WoT since it started is known of that...Dunno why would you change it now....
Biggest fail right now are the servers...I got disconnected like 7 times since release of the update.....And couldn't connect back...Servers got overloaded...I assume it is more cuz of the grand battles but not sure about it....

But further more as a developer I would focus to bring pc version more to a stage as console version,by that I mean only graphics....For that you need to change engine and etc....Gamescom was dope...I know you ppl there are working on it but I would focus more on that....(Implementing night maps,maps with rain effects,weather cycles and etc....I would implement like fractal parts on tanks....When you hit like ammo box on tank or machine gun so that part would break or something like that....) That would bring really intense combat in game but...further more that is my opinion.... If you guys have something to add leave it in comments...

Edited by Shooter8995, 31 August 2017 - 09:14 PM.

wsatnutter #2 Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:54 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 23983 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Tldr nonsense 

Balc0ra #3 Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:06 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62791 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostShooter8995, on 31 August 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

I don't know why people in wargaming on pc version are focusing on bigger map scales....Dunno really why...? 
As we all know,WoT is more of an arcade game and competitive game....I could say game of knowledge....And the game is good like it is....30vs30 battles doesn't fit play style of this game....
Grand battles are ok for games like warthunder or more open games,I am using warthunder cuz it is bigger scaled game from start...large maps and etc....but this two games are totally different...

Thus you have the ability to turn it off. Many.. I mean many have been asking for bigger maps and game modes for over 5 years. Just because you don't want it. Don't indicate others feel the same way.

View PostShooter8995, on 31 August 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

Biggest fail right now are the servers...I got disconnected like 7 times since release of the update.....And couldn't connect back...Servers got overloaded...I assume it is more cuz of the grand battles but not sure about it....

I've only been disconnected once. As in today when EU1 died. As did we all. But never before that. So I suspect that's on your end. As you don't see 30 topics on the front page here about it when it is something that affects everyone. I you have tested it without your mods right? As mod packs on day one is usually the cause of 99% of the crashes and DC for most a few days after a patch.

Shooter8995 #4 Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24983 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 31 August 2017 - 04:06 PM, said:

Thus you have the ability to turn it off. Many.. I mean many have been asking for bigger maps and game modes for over 5 years. Just because you don't want it. Don't indicate others feel the same way.

I've only been disconnected once. As in today when EU1 died. As did we all. But never before that. So I suspect that's on your end. As you don't see 30 topics on the front page here about it when it is something that affects everyone. I you have tested it without your mods right? As mod packs on day one is usually the cause of 99% of the crashes and DC for most a few days after a patch.

Didn't indicate that others feel the same way lol....And yes it has the option to turn it off...but everyone must experience the new content....Connection ain't on my end at all...checked multiple times and everything was fine....When I was trying to connect to game,it told servers are busy,or connection to servers lost.....and I don't use modpacks at all so yh...

DracheimFlug #5 Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:55 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8925 battles

View PostShooter8995, on 31 August 2017 - 04:37 PM, said:

Didn't indicate that others feel the same way lol....And yes it has the option to turn it off...but everyone must experience the new content....Connection ain't on my end at all...checked multiple times and everything was fine....When I was trying to connect to game,it told servers are busy,or connection to servers lost.....and I don't use modpacks at all so yh...

It will tell you the servers are busy or the connection is lost regardless of the reason. It is likely neither at your end nor theirs but somewhere between.

Junglist_ #6 Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35132 battles
Se except fixing the servers you want them to halt all the other improvements and bringing new content like Grand Battles and just make the game look prettier. Wow yeah defo MrConway needs to read this what an amazing suggestion that would improve the gameplay.... :facepalm:

jabster #7 Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostShooter8995, on 31 August 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

How did you check the connection to make sure it was a problem at your end?

Spurtung #8 Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:07 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 60081 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostShooter8995, on 31 August 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

I would focus to bring pc version more to a stage as console version,by that I mean only graphics....For that you need to change engine and etc....Gamescom was dope...I know you ppl there are working on it but I would focus more on that....(Implementing night maps,maps with rain effects,weather cycles and etc...

If they did that, they'd lose their playerbase that uses machines that simply couldn't cope with that.

Shooter8995 #9 Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24983 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 31 August 2017 - 09:07 PM, said:

If they did that, they'd lose their playerbase that uses machines that simply couldn't cope with that.

You do realize that old machines would push same since pc version have SD and HD client? maybe not at same fps but 2-3 fps less...and they are already doing it...so yh

Spurtung #10 Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:19 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 60081 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostShooter8995, on 31 August 2017 - 10:17 PM, said:

You do realize that old machines would push same since pc version have SD and HD client? maybe not at same fps but 2-3 fps less...and they are already doing it...so yh

2-3 fps difference when you add rain or fog to the maps. Right. Got any more numbers you'd like to pull out of your [edited]?

Edited by Spurtung, 31 August 2017 - 09:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users