Jump to content


Special: Back to Service!


  • Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

NoPoet406 #161 Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:27 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1791 battles
  • 272
  • [USAW] USAW
  • Member since:
    07-01-2016

If you win the Premium day, do you get to choose when to use it or is it activated straight away?

 

I'm trying to grind for credits to buy the Cromwell and AT8, and don't want to waste the Premium time because WG start it on a day when I can't play.



CmdRatScabies #162 Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:52 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 32294 battles
  • 3,088
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostNoPoet406, on 25 September 2017 - 08:27 PM, said:

If you win the Premium day, do you get to choose when to use it or is it activated straight away?

 

I'm trying to grind for credits to buy the Cromwell and AT8, and don't want to waste the Premium time because WG start it on a day when I can't play.

 

Starts straight away or adds to the end of any premium time you already have.

Edited by CmdRatScabies, 25 September 2017 - 08:52 PM.


LCpl_Jones #163 Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:35 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7013 battles
  • 292
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    06-17-2017

good event for us who could play a few times everyday :great:

 

credit reserves really boost the silvers :coin:



Pjovejas #164 Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:16 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14542 battles
  • 241
  • [LTUSP] LTUSP
  • Member since:
    02-14-2015

View PostAfdass, on 25 September 2017 - 12:54 AM, said:

 

 

 

That needs definitly some work. A few months passed and I still can't figure what 90% of the missions ask to do and what they give as rewards. For example this Back to Service misson - I needed like 10/15min to figure what this thing wanted from us and what this will give once we complete the tasks. The older UI was way way more comprehensive as this one. 

 

Same here: I even stoped looking at the missions, because I cant figure the requirements for most of them. If they are not described in detail in the WoT interent site, then most often the conditions are completely unclear...

Baleroon #165 Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:48 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36161 battles
  • 301
  • Member since:
    03-20-2011

I realy do not understand this system! :deer:

 



Gremlin182 #166 Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:02 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 43147 battles
  • 7,009
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Finished this earlier in the week though Its quite nice I can keep doing the 10k missions and get a few more rewards.

I have enjoyed this months missions not too taxing or time consuming.

Feel free to update the home page and tell us whats happening this coming Saturday.

 

In other news the NA page just announced their October overview so that's good isn't it ?.

knowing roughly whats happening before the previous month is over.

Well done NA team have a cookie :)



head5man #167 Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:20 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 32078 battles
  • 10
  • [P-S] P-S
  • Member since:
    01-30-2014
Absolutely idiot system. 16 completion days u have  to spend 28 days to get it. On top of that if u miss one week u have potentially 3 weeks of rubbing in your face that u cant complete it! Bad Vibes!

NoPoet406 #168 Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:37 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1791 battles
  • 272
  • [USAW] USAW
  • Member since:
    07-01-2016

Just did my fourth "10K XP" day and was eagerly awaiting my 15 new credit boosters. Then I realised I'd read it wrong... I bust my balls to earn four tokens which count towards one token in a greater challenge where four tokens are required.

 

...

 



Gremlin182 #169 Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:56 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 43147 battles
  • 7,009
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

It was a minor event spread over a month or so with an equally modest reward.

 

But there were interim rewards for completing part of the event and I prefer that to an all or nothing event which only benefits grognards.

There is place in the game for both kinds of events

 

I did the 10k back to service bit 7 times in all so that's 7 large repair kits med kits and auto fire extinguishers.

That was week 4 similar thing happened with weeks 3 2 and 1. some had personal reserves as rewards and not all needed 10k to succeed I do remember one was 5k

The final reward was 15 of each plus coated optics and 1 days premium

 

I decide whether to take part based on how much I have to achieve vs reward value in credits

This one was worth about 2 million credits plus 1 days premium and some personal reserves.

I didn't have to strain myself to complete them 10k for an average player like me with the x2 or x3 for first victory means 4 or 5 games.

If you have a really bad day only getting 4 or 5 hundred then yes it takes longer though throwing on a personal reserve makes up for a bad day.

 

So yes please more light missions like this and also more Grognard missions where you have to cut off all contact with friends and family to finish it.

More of all kinds of events please.

 

 

 

 



NoPoet406 #170 Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:06 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1791 battles
  • 272
  • [USAW] USAW
  • Member since:
    07-01-2016

View PostGremlin182, on 29 September 2017 - 10:56 AM, said:

It was a minor event spread over a month or so with an equally modest reward.

 

But there were interim rewards for completing part of the event and I prefer that to an all or nothing event which only benefits grognards.

There is place in the game for both kinds of events

 

I did the 10k back to service bit 7 times in all so that's 7 large repair kits med kits and auto fire extinguishers.

That was week 4 similar thing happened with weeks 3 2 and 1. some had personal reserves as rewards and not all needed 10k to succeed I do remember one was 5k

The final reward was 15 of each plus coated optics and 1 days premium

 

I decide whether to take part based on how much I have to achieve vs reward value in credits

This one was worth about 2 million credits plus 1 days premium and some personal reserves.

I didn't have to strain myself to complete them 10k for an average player like me with the x2 or x3 for first victory means 4 or 5 games.

If you have a really bad day only getting 4 or 5 hundred then yes it takes longer though throwing on a personal reserve makes up for a bad day.

 

So yes please more light missions like this and also more Grognard missions where you have to cut off all contact with friends and family to finish it.

More of all kinds of events please.

 

 

 

 

 

It depends which tanks you're using.

 

On a fantastic day using a 100% XP booster, using a Churchill I which can actually kill things, or my premium tanks which already have an additional XP modifier, I can hit 10K XP in 1h to 1h 30m. On an average day using these boosters, I take 2-3 hours to reach 10K. The tanks I use have fast fire rate but very poor penetration and low damage per shot. They also suffer from crippling mobility compared to every other tech tree. Usually I've hit my target within 13 games using boosters.

 

If I had the KV1, O-I or if I have equipment and skills on my T67 I could probably do it in half the time. But that means yet more grinding down tech trees where I have no premium tanks, no equipment installed, no crew skills, etc etc.



Lytinwheedle #171 Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:48 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12322 battles
  • 152
  • Member since:
    03-10-2011
So is there no monthly mission in October, or did you fail to anticipate that the 1st can also start on a Sunday at WG?

wasd_user #172 Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16776 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    05-08-2016
Well I have a problem on this month mission. It didn't accepted my second token even tho I did it twice (well missed 1 day for 4th token again) but as I said before it wasn't recognised. I played for the whole month 'cause of the fv replacement. It isn't that it buges me cause of premium day but more because of those money boosts which could really be usefull now when I have to buy tortoise and the fv183 and because of this weekend sale on the equipment (i have like minimum 5-6 tanks to fully upgrade). Where can I "cry" to solve this???

Lytinwheedle #173 Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:52 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12322 battles
  • 152
  • Member since:
    03-10-2011

View Postwasd_user, on 02 October 2017 - 02:08 PM, said:

Well I have a problem on this month mission. It didn't accepted my second token even tho I did it twice (well missed 1 day for 4th token again) but as I said before it wasn't recognised. I played for the whole month 'cause of the fv replacement. It isn't that it buges me cause of premium day but more because of those money boosts which could really be usefull now when I have to buy tortoise and the fv183 and because of this weekend sale on the equipment (i have like minimum 5-6 tanks to fully upgrade). Where can I "cry" to solve this???

 

You were doing it wrong, there is nothing for it to 'accept' or not accept. If you played 4x in a row every week, you would have got the tokens to complete the weekly, and 4 of the weeklies completed the monthly mission.

wasd_user #174 Posted 09 October 2017 - 04:45 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16776 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    05-08-2016
Well I wasn't doing it wrong. I know how they work and I played whole week, started grinding fv, and 5k xp isn't hard to gather. I was done with it in first 4 days and it started counting it from begining on the fifth day.

Echotun #175 Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:02 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18880 battles
  • 375
  • [FA-1] FA-1
  • Member since:
    03-15-2015

View Postwasd_user, on 09 October 2017 - 04:45 AM, said:

Well I wasn't doing it wrong. I know how they work and I played whole week, started grinding fv, and 5k xp isn't hard to gather. I was done with it in first 4 days and it started counting it from begining on the fifth day.

 

Based on your 2 last posts I can pretty much guarantee you that you do not understand how this mission worked.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users