Silent boicott of WarGaming.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

motorcycho #1 Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20993 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

I started play 3 years ago. It was fun, sometimes it made me mad, but mostly it was pure fun.

I have spent lot of real money for this game. I bought premium time, i bought premium tanks. I enjoyed, and i know, WG stuff had enjoyed the money i spent here.

But.

Last few updates have taken all fun from this game. Only playable tanks are tier9 meds, cause in tier8 you get almost all (like 95%) battles against tier10.

And tier10 is spending silver in amounts you need play tier8 to get some. You cant play tier8 med or heavy, against tier10 you cant pen anything, more than half heavies are faster than you. So, where is the fun?

It is not CounterStrike, that all battles needs to end in 3-4 minutes, i enoyed this game, cause battles took 7-9 minutes. Not any more.

New maps are all terrible, i dont care that HD quality, i want fun playing game. No fun, not supporting gamedevelopers.

So, today i made my first move, i just downloaded another tankgame. I will spend my money for that one, cause there is NO POINT to buy premium or buy premium tanks, cause this game is not balanced any more. Big words that You will be equal time as top tier as middle tier and as lower tier is pure b__ls__t.

Just saw another new Permium Cinese tank offer. In old versions i would buy this, but now these braindamaged WG fundestroyers can keep it. 

I will play sometimes some games in this till my prem acc ends, but no more real money for this game. 

WG have made their moves. I made mine. And what I have seen, I wont be alone, there is lot of other guys who have been really disappointed from last development of this "great" game (it was year and more ago, not any more).

What is the point of this post - there aint any. But think before You purchase premium time or premium tanks. Cause only thing that WG is for is real money. You can vote against last changes of gameplay by boycotting WG, that means no real money for them. Hide Your wallets, Christmas is coming, make them do some serious improvements to this game.  

Thnx

Cycho 

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 6959 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Bye, hope you enjoyed your stay.

Dundato #3 Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25653 battles
Wots the other game called. Is it a secret or are you slavering pish

Bennyboymothman #4 Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18999 battles
  • [PXR] PXR
They've done some serious changes to the game and I like them so I will continue to enjoy spending my money how I want. Gave fun.

Balc0ra #5 Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62747 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Some like me do enjoy most of the new stuff the last few patches have done of late. Only two things I really hate, tier 8 MM due to the effect 3-5-7 have, and the SP 1C nerf that made it 100% useless. Others do indeed hate the last few patches. But that's the thing. Even if they fixed everything, and made the best patch ever that would make you come back and spend money again. Others would do the same thing as you do now. And not pay a cent until they "fix" things again.

View Postmotorcycho, on 01 September 2017 - 01:06 PM, said:

So, today i made my first move, i just downloaded another tankgame. I will spend my money for that one,

What? That modern one that is more or less on life support now, or WT that is even more Russian bias then this game will ever be. You know since any 122mm gun can one shot a Maus there. As their Russian office does the Russian tank balance. And an EU office does the rest.

Edited by Balc0ra, 01 September 2017 - 01:27 PM.

DracheimFlug #6 Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:38 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8920 battles

I started play 3 years ago. It was fun, sometimes it made me mad, but mostly it was pure fun.

I have spent lot of real money for this game. I bought premium time, i bought premium tanks. I enjoyed, and i know, WG stuff had enjoyed the money i spent here.

But.

Last few updates have taken all fun from this game. Only playable tanks are tier9 meds, cause in tier8 you get almost all (like 95%) battles against tier10.

And tier10 is spending silver in amounts you need play tier8 to get some. You cant play tier8 med or heavy, against tier10 you cant pen anything, more than half heavies are faster than you. So, where is the fun?

It is not CounterStrike, that all battles needs to end in 3-4 minutes, i enoyed this game, cause battles took 7-9 minutes. Not any more.

New maps are all terrible, i dont care that HD quality, i want fun playing game. No fun, not supporting gamedevelopers.

So, today i made my first move, i just downloaded another tankgame. I will spend my money for that one, cause there is NO POINT to buy premium or buy premium tanks, cause this game is not balanced any more. Big words that You will be equal time as top tier as middle tier and as lower tier is pure b__ls__t.

Just saw another new Permium Cinese tank offer. In old versions i would buy this, but now these braindamaged WG fundestroyers can keep it. 

I will play sometimes some games in this till my prem acc ends, but no more real money for this game. 

WG have made their moves. I made mine. And what I have seen, I wont be alone, there is lot of other guys who have been really disappointed from last development of this "great" game (it was year and more ago, not any more).

What is the point of this post - there aint any. But think before You purchase premium time or premium tanks. Cause only thing that WG is for is real money. You can vote against last changes of gameplay by boycotting WG, that means no real money for them. Hide Your wallets, Christmas is coming, make them do some serious improvements to this game.  

Thnx

Cycho 

You know, it isn't very silent when you make a large post about it (other than having no sound files attached, I suppose, but that is hardly noteworthy)

alienslive #7 Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:45 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 82837 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

TL;DR

If you quit do it in style like Shnuks.

Edited by alienslive, 01 September 2017 - 01:45 PM.

Aikl #8 Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:57 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 25141 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 01 September 2017 - 12:11 PM, said:

17655. :medal:

As always, a silent protest won't work. The forum users are a minority.

Anyway, again, this game has always had its problems. I'm getting a bit sick of it too, but at least it looks like they're addressing stuff. Besides, with the 'endgame' (T10) being improved, I could probably live with playing almost only T10. That's the plan, anyway, now that I've actually managed to gather up enough relevant tanks to get some diversity. If that requires a premium account, it's worth the stomping potential.

japtank #9 Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27611 battles

The MM is a gigantic failure at the moment, but it will get fixed and didn't prevent me from grinding the Panther II from stock in a few days.

Arty still sucks big time and should be removed.

But the game is playable and at times enjoyable, which the other tank games I tried aren't.

I'll probably be taking a break for the next word of warcraft expansion, but I hope WoT remains successful in the years to come.

If only they allowed to opt-out arty and fixed the MM (or move to +1/-1) the game would be nearly perfect.

Browarszky #10 Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:41 PM

Major

• Player
  • 14901 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

View PostBalc0ra, on 01 September 2017 - 12:26 PM, said:

Only two things I really hate, tier 8 MM due to the effect 3-5-7 have, and the SP 1C nerf that made it 100% useless.

Ditto on both accounts. I have dubbed my SP 1 C 'Pain' for obvious reasons...

Although far be it from me to criticize this wonderful game, it seems it is less fun than it used to be, at least for me. It may have something to do with changed meta/mechanics, or the fact that I am struggling at higher tiers as opposed to mid tiers that I mostly played in earlier times.

ImperialDalek #11 Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16995 battles

View Postjaptank, on 01 September 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

The MM is a gigantic failure at the moment, but it will get fixed and didn't prevent me from grinding the Panther II from stock in a few days.

It was a recurring theme in closed beta. But time passes and no mm fixes. They fixed the amount of arties after 5 years, tier gap is still the same, but the important part RANKED MM will never come. They need derp idiots to shove gold rounds through the barrels.

Luckily no gold rounds in wows so i keep playing there pretending WOT is not existing. Because a tank game like Wot has potential but AWFUL and GREEDY managers.

wsatnutter #12 Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:24 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 23973 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postalienslive, on 01 September 2017 - 12:45 PM, said:

TL;DR

did schmuck quit 

G01ngToxicCommand0 #13 Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:35 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37465 battles

But.

Thnx

Cycho 

Then play to make the game experience for everyone else as miserable as possible - at least have fun hating WG and its shills.:trollface:

Long_Range_Sniper #14 Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:08 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 29433 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postalienslive, on 01 September 2017 - 12:45 PM, said:

TL;DR

I was clickbaited into this thread as I thought SilentFear was going the same way.....just as I've started to carry him as well.......:trollface:

Erwin_Von_Braun #15 Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:17 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 36071 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 01 September 2017 - 12:11 PM, said:

View PostAikl, on 01 September 2017 - 12:57 PM, said:

17655. :medal:

As always, a silent protest won't work. The forum users are a minority.

Anyway, again, this game has always had its problems. I'm getting a bit sick of it too, but at least it looks like they're addressing stuff. Besides, with the 'endgame' (T10) being improved, I could probably live with playing almost only T10. That's the plan, anyway, now that I've actually managed to gather up enough relevant tanks to get some diversity. If that requires a premium account, it's worth the stomping potential.

Don't suppose either of you read the part where he said............'will play sometimes some games in this till my prem acc ends'

Slyspy #16 Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14169 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 01 September 2017 - 06:17 PM, said:

Don't suppose either of you read the part where he said............'will play sometimes some games in this till my prem acc ends'

Then he isn't boycotting the game, so why should we bother to listen to him?

Erwin_Von_Braun #17 Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:57 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 36071 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSlyspy, on 01 September 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

Then he isn't boycotting the game, so why should we bother to listen to him?

Because it's fun to derive our own self-esteem from mocking others?;)

Bordhaw #18 Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9539 battles

View Postmotorcycho, on 01 September 2017 - 12:06 PM, said:

Please us know how you enjoy being killed in your WW2 era tank by a Gulf war era tank. 

Slyspy #19 Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:55 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14169 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 01 September 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

Because it's fun to derive our own self-esteem from mocking others?;)

Good point!

malachi6 #20 Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:34 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 48570 battles
I think you do not understand what silent means.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users