Jump to content


What's up with these teams recently and when is WG fix coming ? 2030 ?


  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Unforgiving_Destiny #1 Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:36 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48344 battles
  • 489
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

I don't know if you have noticed it or not but recently it is either your team is full of unicums and above average players and you win 15:0 in 2 minutes or your team is full of brain dead monkeys and enemy team has full unicums and above averages and they run you over in 2 minutes and you lose 0:15 .

In gamescom Q&A also WG acknowledged that they know this problem is there and they are looking into fix it but when it comes ? don't know 

I think CW MM (full tier 10 battles) is the reason because this game has no penalty for playing horrifically bad and CW MM means that your stupid team mate which has an important tank will fail to do his job while the enemy tank against him will just farm him and that is gg for your team that you lost an important tank (example prokhorovka if your light tank is retard you lose 95% of the times)

So what do you think is the reason ?



Jigabachi #2 Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:42 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 19,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
It's not 15 unicorns against 15 bots.
It's more like one unicorn and a few over average players in toptiers against mostly bad players with two of the worst of them in toptiers and the only borderline intelligent players playing supporttanks.

Edited by Jigabachi, 01 September 2017 - 04:42 PM.


japtank #3 Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:07 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27619 battles
  • 1,046
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012

What do you propose?

Limit tier X to 48.5% winrate players (48.5 is the average iirc)

Limit tier IX to 47.5 and so forth?

 

I hardly see any solution to that problem.



SandDanAdua #4 Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:26 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10393 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    12-11-2016

View Postjaptank, on 01 September 2017 - 05:07 PM, said:

What do you propose?

Limit tier X to 48.5% winrate players (48.5 is the average iirc)

Limit tier IX to 47.5 and so forth?

 

I hardly see any solution to that problem.

 

Here is solution: make Ranked Mode the default game mode for Random Battles.

And before someone says: but everyone will get to 50% - my answer is so what ?

Equally skilled players make for interesting games. I'd rather be challenged than have games where you finish with 8000 dmg and still lose or ones where you barely shoot your gun once before the whole enemy team is wiped out.

People that don't understand basic game mechanics and finish with 0 dmg in a tier 10 tank shouldn't be paired with others that do.


Edited by SandDanAdua, 01 September 2017 - 05:26 PM.


Balc0ra #5 Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:30 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66286 battles
  • 16,305
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

Depends. How much do you want them to fix it? Just perfect so that everyone gets a 50% WR all day, as it's perfectly matched teams. Or just enough so you can keep going at 60%, even if you don't feel like carrying?

 

As regardless of how prefect MM is. MM can't fix stupid.



brumbarr #6 Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:39 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,326
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View PostSandDanAdua, on 01 September 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

 

Here is solution: make Ranked Mode the default game mode for Random Battles.

And before someone says: but everyone will get to 50% - my answer is so what ?

Equally skilled players make for interesting games. I'd rather be challenged than have games where you finish with 8000 dmg and still lose or ones where you barely shoot your gun once before the whole enemy team is wiped out.

People that don't understand basic game mechanics and finish with 0 dmg in a tier 10 tank shouldn't be paired with others that do.

 

If you want ranked, go play ranked, simple. Stay away from the bread and butter mode of WOT.

SandDanAdua #7 Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:39 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10393 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    12-11-2016

View Postbrumbarr, on 01 September 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

 

If you want ranked, go play ranked, simple. Stay away from the bread and butter mode of WOT.

 

I want ranked for all tiers tho.

Stimpeltje #8 Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:00 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 28023 battles
  • 1,120
  • Member since:
    09-06-2010

Just had the next team of donkeys in a long row.

Some lowe said I souldnt complain

 

Battle result: Lowe did 200 damage with 2 hits, no kills. .....

 

 


Edited by Stimpeltje, 01 September 2017 - 06:19 PM.


Jigabachi #9 Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:19 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 19,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostBalc0ra, on 01 September 2017 - 05:30 PM, said:

As regardless of how prefect MM is. MM can't fix stupid.

But it can spread stupid evenly...



Unforgiving_Destiny #10 Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:33 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48344 battles
  • 489
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View PostBalc0ra, on 01 September 2017 - 04:30 PM, said:

Depends. How much do you want them to fix it? Just perfect so that everyone gets a 50% WR all day, as it's perfectly matched teams. Or just enough so you can keep going at 60%, even if you don't feel like carrying?

 

As regardless of how prefect MM is. MM can't fix stupid.

 

Well the teams and players should be somewhat balanced , like one team has 3 types and the other team has for example t57 which really can't compete against super heavy or when enemy team has maus and type and we have 50B in city maps + the imbalance gap between teams is getting annoying now , i rarely see teams which are somewhat balance by player skill recently while in the past it was better , i have gotten so many teams recently that all of them were orange and red and the enemy team was yellow and green and you can guess the outcome , you an carry the game as long as you don't get gang banged but when all of your team mates die and you get rushed you also die .

brumbarr #11 Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:38 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,326
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View PostPrincess_Ema, on 01 September 2017 - 06:33 PM, said:

 

Well the teams and players should be somewhat balanced , like one team has 3 types and the other team has for example t57 which really can't compete against super heavy or when enemy team has maus and type and we have 50B in city maps + the imbalance gap between teams is getting annoying now , i rarely see teams which are somewhat balance by player skill recently while in the past it was better , i have gotten so many teams recently that all of them were orange and red and the enemy team was yellow and green and you can guess the outcome , you an carry the game as long as you don't get gang banged but when all of your team mates die and you get rushed you also die .

T57 is like thr best counter for superheavys though.



Unforgiving_Destiny #12 Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:54 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48344 battles
  • 489
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View Postbrumbarr, on 01 September 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

T57 is like thr best counter for superheavys though.

 

It is indeed if you spam HEAT and KNOW what you are doing which i hardly find these skills in people recently.

Erwin_Von_Braun #13 Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:08 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38254 battles
  • 4,952
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostPrincess_Ema, on 01 September 2017 - 05:54 PM, said:

 

It is indeed if you spam HEAT and KNOW what you are doing which i hardly find these skills in people recently.

 

But spamming HEAT isn't a good thing is it?


 


Edited by Erwin_Von_Braun, 01 September 2017 - 07:15 PM.


Unforgiving_Destiny #14 Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:28 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48344 battles
  • 489
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 01 September 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

 

But spamming HEAT isn't a good thing is it?


 

 

It is always a good thing if you are facing maus and type 5 .

Erwin_Von_Braun #15 Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:32 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38254 battles
  • 4,952
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostPrincess_Ema, on 01 September 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

 

It is always a good thing if you are facing maus and type 5 .

 

Ok, just wanted to clear that up:)

HassenderZerhacker #16 Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:32 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 27227 battles
  • 2,398
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostJigabachi, on 01 September 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

But it can spread stupid evenly...

 

I would agree to that.

Bordhaw #17 Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:55 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 11548 battles
  • 2,518
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostPrincess_Ema, on 01 September 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:

I don't know if you have noticed it or not but recently it is either your team is full of unicums and above average players and you win 15:0 in 2 minutes or your team is full of brain dead monkeys and enemy team has full unicums and above averages and they run you over in 2 minutes and you lose 0:15 .

In gamescom Q&A also WG acknowledged that they know this problem is there and they are looking into fix it but when it comes ? don't know 

I think CW MM (full tier 10 battles) is the reason because this game has no penalty for playing horrifically bad and CW MM means that your stupid team mate which has an important tank will fail to do his job while the enemy tank against him will just farm him and that is gg for your team that you lost an important tank (example prokhorovka if your light tank is retard you lose 95% of the times)

So what do you think is the reason ?

 

I only play upto Tier 5 and the teams are certainly not full of unicums but it is the same. Battles rarely last over 3 minutes. I think it changed with the changes to light tanks in whatever recent patch that was. Even a casual glance as the teams XVM before the game you can usually guess the winning team. When one team is all red under 1k battles and the other had 5 or 6 green or yellow players with 35k battles. That experience rather than outright skill makes all the difference. Even if players distribution was the same before these days every battle in a 3 minute roll over, and that is whether you on the winning or losing team. 

Unforgiving_Destiny #18 Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48344 battles
  • 489
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View PostBordhaw, on 01 September 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

 

I only play upto Tier 5 and the teams are certainly not full of unicums but it is the same. Battles rarely last over 3 minutes. I think it changed with the changes to light tanks in whatever recent patch that was. Even a casual glance as the teams XVM before the game you can usually guess the winning team. When one team is all red under 1k battles and the other had 5 or 6 green or yellow players with 35k battles. That experience rather than outright skill makes all the difference. Even if players distribution was the same before these days every battle in a 3 minute roll over, and that is whether you on the winning or losing team. 

 

I didn't say it is always full of unicums it is either unicums vs green and yellow or green and yellow vs red and orange and it is heavily one sided and i don't know what has happened but they fucked up something in MM .

 

 

 


malachi6 #19 Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:33 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 49930 battles
  • 3,469
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
There is an amazing solution to this problem.  It's scary and requires self-control on your part.  Turn of xvm / wn8.

Bordhaw #20 Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:51 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 11548 battles
  • 2,518
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View Postmalachi6, on 01 September 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

There is an amazing solution to this problem.  It's scary and requires self-control on your part.  Turn of xvm / wn8.

 

And how does that solve anything doh.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users