Foch WOT

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

zengaze #1 Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17371 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

The Foch is the new Waffle in my opinion. For those that say, "dur it has no turret" No but it has a shitload of armour instead, and this leads me to the complaint. I credit the DEVS/WG as a company as not being a bunch of [edited]credulous morons, so i can only sumise the foch Uber buff is an absolutely intentional imbalance. "Imbalance by design" is oft what i say to those that cry about WG's inability to balance tanks as if their crys actually meant anything. WG know it's dominant. They made it that way. And that brings me to what i think of them as a company, i can only assume that their game design (foch/Maus/Types etc etc etc the list is endless) is for business reasons, as it certainly isn't to create good game play. So the FOCH WOT is for me is the tank that broke the camels back, i'll continue to pick up their shitfest, and play it as such, but i'm not giving their company another dime :) ZE last laugh is always to those who hold the purse, they create crapthey get crap. What is your opinions on the imbalance by design argument?

Merci! ;)

GalmTwo #2 Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:08 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7332 battles
  • [F-A-D] F-A-D
Foch B on paper is monster, but in practice it's a large and easy target to hit. I never had issues dealing with it.

lord_chipmonk #3 Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:21 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33199 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
I wouldn't say it has that much armour. The weak spots are large and well known. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users