• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

freybentospie #1 Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:31 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11764 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

HI All

I am looking for an English speaking clan, i will admit i am not the greatest player but i am not the worst either. i want to get better and i would like to learn from experienced players I will not join or stay with a clan that is full of people who just want to shoot their mouths off or take the game too serious, I play to win but I also play for enjoyment.

I am usually on most nights from 7.30pm GMT.

Edited by freybentospie, 02 September 2017 - 12:32 AM.

jricketts1 #2 Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:42 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35138 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
Um... PM Sent

lotusblossom #3 Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:00 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31306 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Hi Freybentospie

brt_6 is recruiting. We are an active English speaking clan which takes part in skirmish and clan wars most days. We appear to have a similar view to playing the game as you. We share our teamspeak channel with our sister clans meaning lots of opportunity to play platoon games or just chat.

check out our recruitment page

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/585583-brt-6-17th21st-lancers-recruiting/

or clan page

http://eu.wargaming....lans/500062438/

for details

Edited by lotusblossom, 02 September 2017 - 09:01 AM.

TTX50 #4 Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:19 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21196 battles

Hello freybentospie,

I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You must participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

Edited by TTX50, 02 September 2017 - 09:20 AM.

LordCommanderSirJ3fr0 #5 Posted 04 September 2017 - 01:32 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19227 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT

Hey, it's all about the fun!!.. :)

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/595955-waat-newish-clan-lookin-for-more-active-players/

A_GIO_Rob #6 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:03 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55735 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Welcome to Bulldogs.

We are a friendly, welcoming, international Clan, always looking to add new members to our ranks.

Although we have some very good players in the Clan, our primary focus is to have fun whilst giving our opponents a good battle.

Player 'Stats' are NOT important, but a willingness to join in and have fun are.

We are active in 'World of Tanks', 'World of Warships' and 'Armored Warfare' and we hold regular 'Stronghold Battles'

at tiers 8 and 10 on most nights during the week, so there will be plenty opportunity for you to battle.

If you speak English, are at least 18 years old, have at least one Tier 10 vehicle and TeamSpeak, we would like to talk to you.

Please drop in for a chat and join us in a battle or two.

Our TeamSpeak details are: 85.236.100.96:11157 P/W bull

Please contact:

A_GIO_Rob  Clan Commander 

sandra1966  Deputy Commander

A1adinsane  Deputy Commander  

Helmetfire  Recruitment Officer

bohica666  Recruitment Officer

AZ64 #7 Posted 04 September 2017 - 05:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17168 battles
  • [UKT] UKT
Freybentospie....
Welcome to UKT, we'd love to have you for a number of reasons..
1) we have a number of fat bastards, me included, who love freybentospies
2) we are a mixed ability clan, with very good to average
3) we don't take ourselves too seriously.
4) we hold land in Clanwars, and i will qualify this..it's the first land we've held for a few years!! 
5) we are an english speaking clan but not specifically English, with players from all over Europe, one from the US and one from South Africa.. 
6) We play to win, but have fun
What we ask, is a mature attitude to other clan members i.e. if you take the piss you have to be able to take it as well, we aint prima donnas.. Must have Teamspeak and use it, we like to talk we are a sociable clan, and shoot the crapon most topics. Be prepared to participate in Clan activities if required,(Clan wars on occasion, we don't religiously participate in it) Take part in Strongholds as well (see previous on CW)  Ideally we'd like you to have minimum tier 8 and a 100% win rate.. But we are realists so we don't insist on 100%.. Message me in game or I'll try and catch up with you later.. 
Cheers AZ64 

TinmanSAC #8 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22457 battles
  • [SETI] SETI

[D076] Death or Glory

Hi

We are a relaxed, friendly, active, mid-tier English speaking clan with members from UK, Europe & USA.

If you are looking to do skirmish’s (T6 & T8) & frequent platoon’s (great extra experience boosts) we would welcome you to join us. 68% of the clan have played skirmish in the last 30 days.

There are minimal requirements to join main one being having at least 1 x T6 tank so you can take part in a skirmish (by getting to a T6 then you will probably stay with the game for a bit longer). A good place to grow more quickly than just solo. Don’t be like me and play your first 5,000 games to get to a Tiger I thinking it will be the best ;(

If you are an experienced player wanting a more relaxed environment, but still have competitive options we could just be the clan you are looking for.

TinmanSAC (Combat Officer)

Recruitment page (more detailed info) : http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/642789-d076-death-or-glory-inc-clan-new-recruiting/

WOT clan webpage : https://eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500061092/

Contact : Tector13 (Personnel Officer) if you want to find out more about us

freybentospie #9 Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11764 battles
  • [BOF] BOF
Thx for the replies, i will look over the options and be in touch with those i find most interesting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users