Jump to content


Which tanks cause you the biggest problems when you meet them in battle?


  • Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

jack_timber #1 Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:30 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 33467 battles
  • 2,082
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

Heres an example....

Often bottom tier 8 in a T10 battle in one of my favourite tanks the UDES.

For those that have driven this, or opposed it, you will know it has most excellent camo, ROF, penetration, accuracy and a high top speed to locate/relocate.

But having no armour to speak of, and the 2 second siege mode activation, you have to play this as a long range sniper, early exit to garage if you try and trade shots with just about all you meet unless they are on very low health.

So if I see on the battle loading screen tanks such as Type 5 heavy, T95, T110E series and other heavily frontal armoured tanks I think oh, well it doesn't really matter what phrase spring to mind.....

So what are your thoughts when this happens? Doesn't have to be specific to T10 you can have the same 'challenges'  at any tier.

For myself I try, don't always succeed, to get in flanking shots or use this TD as a spotter.

BTW not a dig at MM as I quite enjoy the challenge...

 



Hellfoxe #2 Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:37 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22804 battles
  • 513
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011

View Postjack_timber, on 02 September 2017 - 09:30 AM, said:

Heres an example....

Often bottom tier 8 in a T10 battle in one of my favourite tanks the UDES.

For those that have driven this, or opposed it, you will know it has most excellent camo, ROF, penetration, accuracy and a high top speed to locate/relocate.

But having no armour to speak of, and the 2 second siege mode activation, you have to play this as a long range sniper, early exit to garage if you try and trade shots with just about all you meet unless they are on very low health.

So if I see on the battle loading screen tanks such as Type 5 heavy, T95, T110E series and other heavily frontal armoured tanks I think oh, well it doesn't really matter what phrase spring to mind.....

So what are your thoughts when this happens? Doesn't have to be specific to T10 you can have the same 'challenges'  at any tier.

For myself I try, don't always succeed, to get in flanking shots or use this TD as a spotter.

BTW not a dig at MM as I quite enjoy the challenge...

 

 

Type 5 and maus with buffed armor it bounce off  and is hard target to destroy for me as arty or med. 

Edited by Hellfoxe, 02 September 2017 - 09:44 AM.


Shizuthink #3 Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:40 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 34646 battles
  • 755
  • [ZEON] ZEON
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013

Arties.

 

I'm also really good at bouncing off the turrets of AMX 50Bs even though it's supposed to have no armor. Same thing with T110E4s. 



Liviguy #4 Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:03 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12461 battles
  • 345
  • Member since:
    01-12-2016
Seems like every time I move in this game there is a Scorpion waiting to smack me for 500+ hp,

Edited by Liviguy, 02 September 2017 - 10:22 AM.


Gtidriver38 #5 Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:13 AM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 46011 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    01-13-2011

View PostLiviguy, on 02 September 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

Seems like every time I move in this game there.is a Scorpion waiting to smack me for 500+ hp,

 

This.

 

Swedish td's and skorpions. Just sitting at the redline, always shitting on me :)



Spurtung #6 Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:16 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 63853 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013
Obj 907, the only thing that makes me double tap 3 (I change the order of ammo in my tanks).

Quintuss #7 Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:27 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26680 battles
  • 752
  • [DIVA_] DIVA_
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

Objekt 907

 

I am so sick of shells bouncing of these buggers due to the RNG-armour while in 9 out of 10 cases while they fire back with their stalin-approved gunhandling and accuracy.



Cobra6 #8 Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:34 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,772
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Maus and Type5, their completely overbuffed armour and big HP pool makes them a nightmare to take out while they have no trouble penetrating you.

 

View PostSpurtung, on 02 September 2017 - 09:16 AM, said:

Obj 907, the only thing that makes me double tap 3 (I change the order of ammo in my tanks).

 

View PostQuintuss, on 02 September 2017 - 09:27 AM, said:

Objekt 907

 

I am so sick of shells bouncing of these buggers due to the RNG-armour while in 9 out of 10 cases while they fire back with their stalin-approved gunhandling and accuracy.

 

If you encounter me in my 907 just use regular AP(CR) ammo and you'll pen, mine never bounces any shot a part from the occasional one on the turret. Honestly I notice nothing of this supposedly good armour.

 

Cobra 6


Edited by Cobra6, 02 September 2017 - 10:35 AM.


Secularliberal #9 Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:39 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 40376 battles
  • 271
  • [M-O-M] M-O-M
  • Member since:
    03-16-2013
When I want to train some spare soviet radio operators on T-28E and enemy team has 1-4 T67's...

Dr_ownape #10 Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:40 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 43512 battles
  • 5,487
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

I was in my T50 t'other day and came across a t-34-2 at about 150m hull down and I couldn't touch him at all.

 

But TBH it's the invisible tanks that i have problems with that



Mimos_A #11 Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:58 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 24261 battles
  • 2,004
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015
Yoloing autoloaders. The ones that just rush you, die for it, but take you with them... Nothing you can do about it.

SlyMeerkat #12 Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:17 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 16466 battles
  • 2,162
  • [FILO] FILO
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Biggest problems given by tanks are those that do the lame mountain goating that was the first thing that came to mind

Laiskamato #13 Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:18 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45943 battles
  • 362
  • [KYS] KYS
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

Swedish TD

 

Either on my team or enemy they are all useless.



qpranger #14 Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:23 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 32551 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
TVP VTU, they just rape everything.

Edited by qpranger, 02 September 2017 - 11:23 AM.


laulaur #15 Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:25 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46713 battles
  • 986
  • [BLAUR] BLAUR
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

Arty - because you can't fight against arty

Type5, Type4, Maus - because of large hp pool, armor and retarded  he japanese guns

Sometimes Obj.907 can be annoyingly bouncy sometimes, but not a issue considering you don't see lots of them.



Hellfoxe #16 Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:43 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22804 battles
  • 513
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011

View Postlaulaur, on 02 September 2017 - 11:25 AM, said:

Arty - because you can't fight against arty

Type5, Type4, Maus - because of large hp pool, armor and retarded  he japanese guns

Sometimes Obj.907 can be annoyingly bouncy sometimes, but not a issue considering you don't see lots of them.

 

Arty nerfed and you still be whine noob on arty.

Toni112007 #17 Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:45 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9881 battles
  • 428
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013
Idk really, but swedish tds must be pretty high. They are such annoyance.

laulaur #18 Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:51 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46713 battles
  • 986
  • [BLAUR] BLAUR
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

View PostHellfoxe, on 02 September 2017 - 10:43 AM, said:

 

Arty nerfed and you still be whine noob on arty.

 

Who told you arty was nerfed?

Arty was not nerfed, was rebalanced.

And you calling me noob...Really? Do you even know what 'noob' means?



hajoittaja #19 Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:56 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36655 battles
  • 496
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013

Jgpze100, annoyingly bouncy and seems to hit back every time without proper aiming.

 

Maus and OP japs. Maus side armor can troll really hard sometimes. Even at 90 degree angle it can bounce shots which it really shouldnt.

 

E3 in a corridor.

 

 

 

 

 

 



Hellfoxe #20 Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:07 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22804 battles
  • 513
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011

View Postlaulaur, on 02 September 2017 - 11:51 AM, said:

 

Who told you arty was nerfed?

Arty was not nerfed, was rebalanced.

And you calling me noob...Really? Do you even know what 'noob' means?

 

Arty is nerfed/rebalance noob damage and pen is reduced unless you don't play arty then i call you noob

Edited by Hellfoxe, 02 September 2017 - 12:09 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users