• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

asovete #1 Posted 03 September 2017 - 08:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22604 battles
EDIT: Moderators - feel free to delete.

Hello,
As the title says - its this time of the year again. Im looking for a clan.
Stats link below.

What I am looking for in a clan:

- decent performance, but NO TRYHARD clans. 

- fun, relaxed atmosphere, created by like-minded people - as in yoloers and trolls but with some common sense.

- stable clan

- I dont care about CW, so I dont care about gold payout - if your clan doesnt play CWs, Im okay with that.
- some SH - Im not a fan but dont mind helping out the clan with boxes, whether its from t6/8 or t10.

- dont get mad at me for afk-ing for a few days for example
- A possibility of a friend of mine with 1650wn8 to join - thats not negotiable, if its not possible, dont contact me. Hes a bit of a tryhard and he has taken down my recent wn8, my gorgeous personal rating and win% but oh well... He has about 2k wn8 recent. He's not sure whether he wants to change clans, thats why no link to his profile or account name mentioning here.

- CW/SH not mandatory

What I can offer:

- A trollish/yoloing player with decent stats :trollface: -> http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/asovete           -> I try to be a cool kid so I'll give wotlabs reference.

-activity about 3-4 days a week in the evening - (actually unfortunatelly its more, but dont get your hopes up, I may disappear all of a sudden,).
- Ehm...Great music taste :D ? 
- ^ I mean it.

Contact me ingame. Dont bother with forum msges. (I will check thread posts tho)

*If you think I have too nice stats for your clan and would be at the top of the food chain - Dont worry, I dont mind being THE BOT LORD :child:, taking care of the unwanted. Make me an offer anyway. I even thought about checkin out PATO but theyve disbanded apperantly. Who knew. :popcorn:
** Special thanks to
brumbarr - I dont know who you are but I copied half of your forum thread for personal gains. :teethhappy:

Edited by asovete, 05 September 2017 - 11:44 PM.

Dobster271 #2 Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3058 battles
  • [RIDF] RIDF

Hey, i'll send you a PM in-game. We'll be happy to have your friend as well.

Cool beans

scrontch #3 Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 24083 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Hey,

if you don't mind playing without voice comms,

check out  Signal Spike,

We play platoons (all tiers) and occasionally tier VI stronghold skirmishes.

No obligations, no teamspeak (silent!), freestyle, for casual, above-average players (WN8>1200) with good situational awareness.

sincerely,

Scrontch

Lenorra #4 Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:41 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28710 battles
  • [PZNT] PZNT

One of our officers will contact you ingame! :)

Zeebad #5 Posted 04 September 2017 - 12:43 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 28397 battles
  • [WOPR] WOPR
Good stats but manage to balls up the link to your wotlabs stats. You sound like our sort of brilliant catastrophe! Apart from the brilliant part anyway. None of us are that. Anyway, based on attitude alone, we may suit. Clan blurb in 3, 2, 1...

Group of like minded individuals who should have grown up by now.

We just tool about in various tanks in random battles while taking the mickey out of each other. We have discord. Generally, we don't expect, demand or offer anything apart from jovial mockery and average platoons, while trying to suck a little bit less each time. If you want to platoon, come on discord. If you don't, we don't care.

I'm not selling this am I?

If you are looking for something this half-arsed / relaxed, feel free to apply if you meet the following conditions:
1. You speak English sufficiently well to make inappropriate jokes and to mock your friends in an amusing way.
2. You are more likely to laugh than get the hump when we mock you in an amusing way.
3. You have at least one tank from tier 2-8. We tend to switch about our platoons a tier at a time.
4. You don't totally suck monkey nuts at the game. 47%+ and 3000 games minimum please.
5. You aren't called Phil. It will confuse him.

Edited by Zeebad, 04 September 2017 - 12:43 PM.

jricketts1 #6 Posted 04 September 2017 - 03:50 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35138 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
PM Sent In-game Look Forward To Hearing From You

asovete #7 Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22604 battles

View PostZeebad, on 04 September 2017 - 11:43 AM, said:

Good stats but manage to balls up the link to your wotlabs stats. You sound like our sort of brilliant catastrophe! Apart from the brilliant part anyway. None of us are that. Anyway, based on attitude alone, we may suit. Clan blurb in 3, 2, 1...

Group of like minded individuals who should have grown up by now.

We just tool about in various tanks in random battles while taking the mickey out of each other. We have discord. Generally, we don't expect, demand or offer anything apart from jovial mockery and average platoons, while trying to suck a little bit less each time. If you want to platoon, come on discord. If you don't, we don't care.

I'm not selling this am I?

If you are looking for something this half-arsed / relaxed, feel free to apply if you meet the following conditions:
1. You speak English sufficiently well to make inappropriate jokes and to mock your friends in an amusing way.
2. You are more likely to laugh than get the hump when we mock you in an amusing way.
3. You have at least one tank from tier 2-8. We tend to switch about our platoons a tier at a time.
4. You don't totally suck monkey nuts at the game. 47%+ and 3000 games minimum please.
5. You aren't called Phil. It will confuse him.

Ehm, actually WG fucked up the link, Im just sayin, placing the blame on others, etc. Its that damn arrow, on edit it doesnt seem to be a part of the link but oh well.
Also, could you perhaps use a brighter text, my eyes had no problems with that.
I like your personality a lot, but I think we should just be friends. :( 

Corruption_Clan #8 Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 45430 battles
WHERES THAT BULLDOG RECRUITMENT POST OMG!!

Zeebad #9 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 28397 battles
  • [WOPR] WOPR

View Postasovete, on 04 September 2017 - 10:53 PM, said:

Ehm, actually WG fucked up the link, Im just sayin, placing the blame on others, etc. Its that damn arrow, on edit it doesnt seem to be a part of the link but oh well.
Also, could you perhaps use a brighter text, my eyes had no problems with that.
I like your personality a lot, but I think we should just be friends. :( 

I dunno. Changing text colour from the copy/paste from the clan page seems like a lot of work.
Wait, did I just get friendzoned by a random intenet nerd? I didn't even turn up at your house at 2 a.m. singing the song I wrote about us yet  :ohmy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users