Jump to content


Something MUST be done with TEAMKILLS and FRIENDLYFIRE !


  • Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

Max_1000_68 #1 Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:58 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37278 battles
  • 17
  • [TK-BR] TK-BR
  • Member since:
    09-03-2015

As the title says, REAL HARSH punishments must be applied to those frustrated 'allies' who decide to shoot you because you reached their favorite spot on the map quicker or for any other reason... 

In my opinion FRIENDLYFIRE must be either disabled or HARDLY PUNISHED, I really got sick to start a fight and loose HP at the start because some players thinks that some credits loss wouldn't be that much of a big deal.... I really wanna see some REAL actions that these scumbags think twice before shooting their allies... 

 

I hope i'm not the only one with this problem here, and i know that you will tell me that this is part of the game and it could happen to anyone, true, but what do we do with those ones who put INTENTION in their shoot, really i wanna see some temporary bans or something like that, loosing lot of credits, whatever, friendly fire is way to permissive in my opinion.

 

This is my most recent death by an scumbag green xvm sheridan which motivated me enough to post it here: 

*edited*


Edited by Jbnn, 05 September 2017 - 07:28 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to naming and shaming


Spurtung #2 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:01 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 63824 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013
Good luck with naming and shaming.

JuliusCheddar #3 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:03 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 29804 battles
  • 564
  • [3BPAN] 3BPAN
  • Member since:
    08-27-2014
Something needs to be done with 46% 26k games incidents 

Max_1000_68 #4 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:15 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37278 battles
  • 17
  • [TK-BR] TK-BR
  • Member since:
    09-03-2015
this has nothing to do with my stats, if you say you have the right to shoot your allies based on personal stats than you are as dumb as that sheridan who killed me so go to your topic and leave this room kid

Spurtung #5 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:18 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 63824 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostMax_1000_68, on 04 September 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

this has nothing to do with my stats, if you say you have the right to shoot your allies based on personal stats than you are as dumb as that sheridan who killed me so go to your topic and leave this room kid

 

It kinda does, though, doesn't it?

I didn't even watch the replay, but I'm sure a tomato in a good spot won't do as much as a good player in that same position.



HunterXHunter8 #6 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:22 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 33424 battles
  • 948
  • Member since:
    04-27-2013
stupid behavior deserves to be shot by teammates 

Homer_J #7 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:30 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • 30,097
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostMax_1000_68, on 04 September 2017 - 06:58 AM, said:

 

I hope i'm not the only one with this problem here, 

 

You are not the only one but you are part of a very tiny minority who for some reason attracts the idiots in the game.

 

There must be something you are doing which I (for instance) don't because I can count on the fingers of one foot the number of times it has happened to me.



Laiskamato #8 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:40 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45924 battles
  • 362
  • [KYS] KYS
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

Here is my 2 cents after watching that replay.

 

Firstly that Sheridan was already triggered by that CDC for getting hit because of him, this should be clear indicator for you to stay clear of a player like him.

2nd you got spotted and brought the arty on both of you, at this point i'm not sure if he was spotted but you were.

This would trigger that player even more.

Then you make the ultimate sin in this game, you drove behind him blocking his escape.

This was enough for already triggered man to go full postal.

 

So if you keep playing like this, expect to be shot more by your own team, i also get triggered hard when a friendly tank parks behind me.

That is just simply the dumbest thing you can do in this game apart from shooting your own team.

 

Conclusion, you pick your nose and it good bloody and now you wanna cry mommy?

 


Edited by Laiskamato, 04 September 2017 - 07:40 AM.


_Bundesheer_ #9 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:40 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29583 battles
  • 2,114
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011
Real question is: how to get rid of the red bobs?

Max_1000_68 #10 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:42 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37278 battles
  • 17
  • [TK-BR] TK-BR
  • Member since:
    09-03-2015
dude i'm not going to argue here with you based on my stats, really, if you say is better to KILL any team member with non-reroled account who is competing your spot and just because you're there this will win the match well this proves that in real life you are not older than 14-16yo bragging kid who has no other life than stay @home to become an unicum. why not working together? why not giving him instructions if you are so unicum? why not asking him to leave? no, you just kill him because he may take some shots to  and you want to have it ALL to be an UNICUM, right? :teethhappy:  Gezus, where am I, at the kinder garden??  Grow up kids, learn what respect is, if you want to receive it

Laiskamato #11 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:43 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45924 battles
  • 362
  • [KYS] KYS
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View PostMax_1000_68, on 04 September 2017 - 09:42 AM, said:

dude i'm not going to argue here with you based on my stats, really, if you say is better to KILL any team member with non-reroled account who is competing your spot and just because you're there this will win the match well this proves that in real life you are not older than 14-16yo bragging kid who has no other life than stay @home to become an unicum. why not working together? why not giving him instructions if you are so unicum? why not asking him to leave? no, you just kill him because he may take some shots to  and you want to have it ALL to be an UNICUM, right? :teethhappy:  Gezus, where am I, at the kinder garden??  Grow up kids, learn what respect is, if you want to receive it

 

You sure are showing a lot of respect here today.

Max_1000_68 #12 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:44 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37278 battles
  • 17
  • [TK-BR] TK-BR
  • Member since:
    09-03-2015

View PostLaiskamato, on 04 September 2017 - 07:40 AM, said:

Here is my 2 cents after watching that replay.

 

Firstly that Sheridan was already triggered by that CDC for getting hit because of him, this should be clear indicator for you to stay clear of a player like him.

2nd you got spotted and brought the arty on both of you, at this point i'm not sure if he was spotted but you were.

This would trigger that player even more.

Then you make the ultimate sin in this game, you drove behind him blocking his escape.

This was enough for already triggered man to go full postal.

 

So if you keep playing like this, expect to be shot more by your own team, i also get triggered hard when a friendly tank parks behind me.

That is just simply the dumbest thing you can do in this game apart from shooting your own team.

 

Conclusion, you pick your nose and it good bloody and now you wanna cry mommy?

 

 

another one who claims its okay to kill your allies.. gj

Max_1000_68 #13 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:46 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37278 battles
  • 17
  • [TK-BR] TK-BR
  • Member since:
    09-03-2015
k i got your opinion here, ill enable back friendly fire and ill do the same if its so permissive. thanks

Laiskamato #14 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:47 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45924 battles
  • 362
  • [KYS] KYS
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

Where in my reply i said its okay to kill allies?

I said he was triggered this mean he is more likely to shoot allies.



Spurtung #15 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:47 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 63824 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostMax_1000_68, on 04 September 2017 - 08:44 AM, said:

 

another one who claims its okay to kill your allies.. gj

 

After watching that replay? Yes, it is. Blocking someone's exit is dumb AF.

Besides, something was done, he got a ban for it.


Edited by Spurtung, 04 September 2017 - 08:32 AM.


Laiskamato #16 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:49 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45924 battles
  • 362
  • [KYS] KYS
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

Its kinda funny how its been explained to him and he still refuses to see what HE did wrong in the game.

I guess this is how potato players are made.



DurtiArry #17 Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:54 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 58396 battles
  • 281
  • [ANG3L] ANG3L
  • Member since:
    11-27-2012

Lights on red lines or behind rocks spotting zero, heavies behind TDs camping, meds sniping from ridiculous ranges with poo dispersion - all contribute to raising ones blood pressure.

Somethings gotta give eventually, especially on a weekend during school holidays. 



Max_1000_68 #18 Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:24 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37278 battles
  • 17
  • [TK-BR] TK-BR
  • Member since:
    09-03-2015

View PostLaiskamato, on 04 September 2017 - 07:49 AM, said:

Its kinda funny how its been explained to him and he still refuses to see what HE did wrong in the game.

I guess this is how potato players are made.

 

i know what i did there but still as far as i know friendly fire is forbidden right? i didn't even had the intention to block him, i just wanna find a shot into an enemy LT who was coming towards us when he was in the bush near that house and drove back into me cuz he got spotted, but for sure he would still get that shot anyway so in my opinion i have made an mistake driving behind him in  sniper mode but i wasn't the real reason that get him shot and he could simply report me and tell me on chat what i did wrong, but no he just got frustrated and find quickly who to blame JUST because he is a green smartass, well shooting me just for that will still be not fair at all. anyway i got your opinion here you arrogants, thanks!

Edited by Max_1000_68, 04 September 2017 - 08:27 AM.


Cannes76 #19 Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:32 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 66635 battles
  • 1,732
  • Member since:
    04-16-2011

Shooting teammates is already being punished by the automatic system.

blocking teammates from behind is not which is just as bad and something which you are guilty off. I propose we extend the punishment system to include your infraction and ban you too.



Kartoshkaya #20 Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:33 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23531 battles
  • 335
  • [5FPS] 5FPS
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015
Teamkilling is fun, watching people crying about is even more :)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users