Jump to content


WGLEU Extended Season 2017


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:29 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 34,920
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
The transitional season is about to begin and the stakes are high as ever!

The full text of the news item

Erwin_Von_Braun #2 Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:44 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 46921 battles
  • 7,594
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

Waste my time watching 'pro' gamers driving imaginary tanks?

Thanks, but I would rather stay at home & eat my own flesh:sceptic:



MrGomez_Lynx #3 Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:35 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 34407 battles
  • 26
  • [GOP] GOP
  • Member since:
    02-07-2012

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 04 September 2017 - 07:44 PM, said:

Waste my time watching 'pro' gamers driving imaginary tanks?

Thanks, but I would rather stay at home & eat my own flesh:sceptic:

 

Problably thats why you got 700 wn8. No offense mate :)

Erwin_Von_Braun #4 Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:45 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 46921 battles
  • 7,594
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostMrGomez_Lynx, on 05 September 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

 

Problably thats why you got 700 wn8. No offense mate :)

 

This obsession with numbers is the very reason I don't.

No offense :sceptic:


Edited by Erwin_Von_Braun, 05 September 2017 - 05:42 PM.


xXx666_Sm4rties_666xXx #5 Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:52 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 31754 battles
  • 4,020
  • [DANDY] DANDY
  • Member since:
    11-21-2013

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 05 September 2017 - 12:45 PM, said:

 

This obsession with numbers is the very reason I don't.

No offense :sceptic:

 

:trollface:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users