Jump to content


Great update.


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

com__ #1 Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:12 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 40027 battles
  • 276
  • [BC-A] BC-A
  • Member since:
    09-03-2011
OK yesterday I had a 29% win rate and today I lost 5/6 games, so I quit. My advice is when you lose 3 in a row leave the game. I'm sick of 4 -15 after 5 minutes, maybe this way they'll actually try to balance these teams...

SuedKAT #2 Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:16 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 6,291
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014
A quick check on noobmeter showed me 8 matches with a 50% win rate under the recent tab...

NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:20 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27589 battles
  • 1,982
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
Played 34 the other day, won 25. Feelsgoodman.

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:21 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22398 battles
  • 8,765
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010
So, yesterday was your first time playing since the update?...................Oh wait....it wasn't!:sceptic:

Browarszky #5 Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:22 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16020 battles
  • 3,537
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013
If I were to quit after 3 defeats in a row... :sceptic:

laulaur #6 Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:28 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46460 battles
  • 986
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

Quit after 3 defeats in a row?

Heh, today i had 7 defeats in a row in O-HO, and a 41% win overall.....:(



marko255 #7 Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:03 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30889 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    11-25-2012

I just uninstalled that.

Game is too frustrated to play,so find a other alternatives and your

mental health will be fine.

 



Spurtung #8 Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:19 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61598 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View Postmarko255, on 06 September 2017 - 07:03 AM, said:

I just uninstalled that.

Game is too frustrated to play,so find a other alternatives and your

mental health will be fine.

 

 

As clearly demonstrated in this message.

marko255 #9 Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:32 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30889 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    11-25-2012

Don`t listen those fanboys,RNG and battle balance is really badly screwed,

like i said before,find more relaxing alternative.



jack_timber #10 Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:59 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32492 battles
  • 1,897
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

Win, loose or draw... It's a game play for fun. If it's not fun find another game.

Yes you have good days and not so good days, play in whatever Tier or Class you want. 

I must have a touch of OCD as I have to play my first game of the day/night at T4, it's like a blamed ritual. But I enjoy it and that's what it's about...

Have FUN out there if not come onto forum have a right good whine about it. There's plenty here that will offer you empathy:)



shishx_the_animal #11 Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:11 AM

    Colonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 30749 battles
  • 3,861
  • [FAIME] FAIME
  • Member since:
    04-06-2013

View Postmarko255, on 06 September 2017 - 05:32 AM, said:

Don`t listen those fanboys,RNG and battle balance is really badly screwed,

like i said before,find more relaxing alternative.

 

I agree and I can recommend a really great game with 0 RNG and no WN8 uniscums: Tetris.

TungstenHitman #12 Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:17 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20738 battles
  • 3,839
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View Postshishx_the_animal, on 06 September 2017 - 07:11 AM, said:

 

I agree and I can recommend a really great game with 0 RNG and no WN8 uniscums: Tetris.

 

Tetris is troll too, you build up a nice even wall and all you want is a one of those long straight 4 blocks to put down the side but it keeps sending those wonky shaped ones. Minecraft then? nah it's not all plain sailing there either, you spend several hours building a masterpiece and one of those green fokkers sneaks up and blows your shish to bits.. I think playing with Barbie may be the answer

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:P



Long_Range_Sniper #13 Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:18 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 30681 battles
  • 8,293
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-04-2011

View Postlaulaur, on 05 September 2017 - 09:28 PM, said:

Quit after 3 defeats in a row?

Heh, today i had 7 defeats in a row in O-HO, and a 41% win overall.....:(

 

Luxury!

 

I managed 8 defeats in a row at tier IX two days ago, and had to get up each morning and lick the road clean before I was even allowed to play any more.

 

Quick email to support, and they fixed it and I'm winning again.



TungstenHitman #14 Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:19 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20738 battles
  • 3,839
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View Postcom__, on 05 September 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

OK yesterday I had a 29% win rate and today I lost 5/6 games, so I quit. My advice is when you lose 3 in a row leave the game. I'm sick of 4 -15 after 5 minutes, maybe this way they'll actually try to balance these teams...

 

Try shooting the enemy tanks, that's can help sometimes 

Kozzy #15 Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:19 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 38855 battles
  • 2,705
  • [EAB2] EAB2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

View Postjack_timber, on 06 September 2017 - 06:59 AM, said:

Win, loose or draw... It's a game play for fun. If it's not fun find another game.

Yes you have good days and not so good days, play in whatever Tier or Class you want. 

I must have a touch of OCD as I have to play my first game of the day/night at T4, it's like a blamed ritual. But I enjoy it and that's what it's about...

Have FUN out there if not come onto forum have a right good whine about it. There's plenty here that will offer you empathy:)

 

This.

 

FFS people it's a bloody game.  If it's making you this upset then stop playing it.  Why would you continue to do something, that you are supposed to enjoy, if you don't bloody enjoy it?

 

Also, INB4 a certain someone 'likes' the OP. ;)



com__ #16 Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:36 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 40027 battles
  • 276
  • [BC-A] BC-A
  • Member since:
    09-03-2011

View PostKozzy, on 06 September 2017 - 07:19 AM, said:

 

This.

 

FFS people it's a bloody game.  If it's making you this upset then stop playing it.  Why would you continue to do something, that you are supposed to enjoy, if you don't bloody enjoy it?

 

Also, INB4 a certain someone 'likes' the OP. ;)

 

Yeah you are right, but there are a few good games still in there and even on a very bad day my wn8 was 1300. It's just uber frustrating when trying to grind my WZ 120 last night, losing 5 in a row and didn't even get my x2 ..... Maybe I should just pay to win, like most of the higher ranked players? 

TungstenHitman #17 Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:42 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20738 battles
  • 3,839
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

One thing I will say in support of OP is the average standard of players has gone to shi* for the last.. I'd say 2 months and noticeably so. To be fair to OP if you get teams heavily soaked in tomato sauce over and over.. and over again it only takes 3-4 battles to walk away from it before the dog gets dropped kicked over the house in frustration and I am no different, I dare say we are all about the same. 

 

Tbh if my first 2 battles are with suicide squads and redline top tier HT campers I'm already getting triggered and sorry I even bothered. That annoyed mentality is carried onto the next battle so it's begin a fresh battle with the wrong attitude and so personal performance will suffer regardless of team turnip eating every single shot the enemy tanks fire.. you can play through it and things can get better as the game tends to balance out after a while but if your'e raging at that point even winning won't really make you calm down it's better to just go "fu** you you c**t of a game!" and do something else lol!! :teethhappy:

 

I play this game way less now and the reasons are simple

 

1. If I start getting annoyed, I just quit before I get angry

 

2. If I have a really nice session with big wins and feeling great I will also quit and just savor the happy feeling and not let it get ruined by the inevitable downward spiral that can follow. I will say, wow, really nice battles there.. now quit while you're ahead and don't ruin it all by playing on when I don't really feel like it anymore and also risking getting paired with team turnip



Ceeb #18 Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:49 AM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 30079 battles
  • 5,172
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

Its certainly one of the better updates. 

 

 



Kozzy #19 Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:04 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 38855 battles
  • 2,705
  • [EAB2] EAB2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

View Postcom__, on 06 September 2017 - 07:36 AM, said:

 

Yeah you are right, but there are a few good games still in there and even on a very bad day my wn8 was 1300. It's just uber frustrating when trying to grind my WZ 120 last night, losing 5 in a row and didn't even get my x2 ..... Maybe I should just pay to win, like most of the higher ranked players? 

 

Hey, I've had bad streaks my longest of which was 13 losses in a row but I've also had good streaks (I have a screenshot somewhere but I think it was like 18/19 wins in a row).  We tend to focus on negatives way more than the positives, win streaks feel right and we don't really think much of them whereas losing streaks feel wrong and we really do notice them.  I think we have proved enough times that paying into the game does not equal better results, there are plenty of players with premium tanks, say the Type59, and don't have purple stats ;)  Also, players have played the game without spending ANY money or using premium ammo and have still managed to get purple stats (while grinding tank lines too!).

Edited by Kozzy, 06 September 2017 - 10:38 AM.


Krosshair #20 Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:14 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20470 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

After buying 1 month of premium (which I'll never ever ever ever do again) and playing almost every day, I found out that the best thing for me is to uninstall the game and it feels great and reading the forum just strengthens my decision, so, thank, guys!

There are many more relaxing and rewarding games (I prefer WoW for now).






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users