Just one more idea

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

BRUTAL_LuCkO_TV #1 Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 73612 battles
Hi everyone ;)
I was thinking to do this post like few days ago but i just give up from all of that, why? because everyone told me it's useless to try something like that, because it's not gonna work and to be honest i just give up from all idea's which i had. But after a while i decide, no matter on everything i will do the post even if there is a lot of people who will not support this (i don't care anyway). 
The point of this post is xvm mod which everyone know's as WN8 rating (that's just one part of the mod) in this game, and most and biggest question is: "why people can use it even if is not the part of the game (there is the 2nd problem and i like to call him "res_mods" folder but i will do some other time post about that as well)... anyway, let's say 1st problem is WN8 stat's during the round which you play.
There is two problems about WN8 stats during the game, 1st one is focus on purple players just because they are "cheater's" and you can't be that good in this game to have 3.5k wn8 or even more (which is bull*** if you ask me) and 2nd problem is if you are really newbie player with some "red" stats and you are gonna be bullyed during that round or even after the round because of your stat's which is enough to quit from this game after couple thousands battles. First of all,  i want to tell you about WN8 rating is, who ever did that, that formula for counting WN8, he is not stupid, he/she actually know's excatly what he want to make with that WN8 stat's and showing others how good or bad you are. But if you look on this like on big picture you will see only one problem, right? WN8? But if you zoom little bit that picture you will see "loop", that means vicious circle... Why and how? (first of all, why i am doing post like this? because i don't like when someone give's a facts without solutions, so there we go).
So let's start.... if you want to have good WN8 rating you need to play certain tanks (which are in most of cases scout's and mediums tier 9, i hope so that everyone know's this), but if you want to play them you need to have a lot of silvers right? YES IT IS... if you want to have silvers you need to have premium account and premium tanks, right? YES IT IS, if you don't have any of that, you need to buy it right? YES IT IS... so, what that mean's to you? I see only money, how ever i look on this problem i see just money which i actually can understand at all AND i don't have anything against that. That's your game and you are working on it to make it better and better for players and everyone else so you should get paid for that, and i am totally agree with that part.
And btw, now you see why i said :"who ever create that wn8 stats, he/she is not stupid at all" ;)

Now you are gonna ask your self what is my problem then right? My problem is, why i don't have option to disable my wn8 stat's at all?
Let's get to it little closer, if there are players who can download XVM mod with wn8 stats and if they have option (download and install mod) why other players like me and everyone else who is not using ANY mod pack in game, why we don't have any choice? What we can do? watch all the time how bob's rushing us just because of some broken formula and some number which one is showing to everyone how good you are? And one more question, do you really think that wn8 is perfect formula to show how good you are? if i can play with scout over that 5k wn8, is that mean, i am good with tier 10 medium same 5k wn8? really? xD that kind of players i like to call "FAKE PURPLE BOI" Anyway, soulution is, not to kick out res mods from the game, because everyone know's that's not gonna happent, but give other players option to disable their own stat's which you CAN'T see in the round if i didn't let you to see. How to do it? Guess what, really simple. Every single player who have mods in res_mods folder will be automaticly have turned on stat's and everyone else who using mods will see between them self their stat's of each other.... Every single one player who have no mods in res_mods folder and IF HE DISABLED in game to not show his own stats during the round, YOU CAN'T SEE IT.... you can check after the battle but you can't see it during the round which he played.
You can't tell me that's the problem because (to be honest that's just 3-4 lines of code so? that should not be a problem) and 2nd part why this should not be a problem to do this is, you didn't have problems to give all personal information about every single account from your server (game server) to some unknow (unknow to us but not to ppl from WG) server which one is tracing stats (XVM web page and server which one is there just because of stats info).
So what you will get with this solution and what are you gonna loose?
You are not gonna loose anything, why? because you will keep all that players which you are afraid so much and you don't want to touch mods at all (you are scared of massive leaving, i understand that part as well) and i am talking about people who using mods and they "can't" play without it, so, you are gonna keep them in game because you didn't remoove any other mod from game which they can use.
What you are gonna get in return? You will get old players back, players with experience who is gonna show those "low profile" players how to play this game, and for a while you will have game play better. Everyone is happy and you didn't loose money, you didn't loose mods, you didn't loose your res_mods folder, game is still open source and GG ;) (i am joking for open source :P )
Aaaand, one more thing.... i freaking hate when someone say's: "xvm or wn8 stat's are not advantage" ? really? REALLY? ok, i admit it, it's not advantage ONLY if you are blind, if you are not and if you know how to recognize colors at your screen which we call "monitor" (the place where you see when bad ppl shoot at you) then OK, in any other case WN8 stat's IS freakin advantage over than other players who don't have that, you can say what ever you want, you can lie to your self, but we all know if you know how to use xvm and stats in battle, you can easier decide where to go and where you are gonna probably win the side.
And at the end, sorry for my lvl uknown of english and one more thing, feel free to moove this topic where ever you want (or where ever he should be xD )

Cya on battlefield my friends, with lowe :D your 8RU74L_LuCkO_TV

Killer_SRB #2 Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 40702 battles
  • [_BWT_] _BWT_
I also think XVM statistics shouldn't be allowed during battle. After the game, in battle results, sure, you can check whatever stats you want. XVM focus is real, and there are a lot of vidoes on yt proving that. WG already implemented a lot of mods from xvm, so i really dont see a point of using it anymore.

Nik_Pen16 #3 Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13313 battles
  • [TWB-G] TWB-G

http://twb-gaming.co...e-stats-battle/

Maybe my idea isn't realistic, but i hope that more ppl after reading will come here.

Homer_J #4 Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29103 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Post8RU74L_LuCkO_TV, on 06 September 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

Hi everyone ;)

That's one mahoosive wall o text just to ask for the option to hide your stats.

stevan2001_2013 #5 Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15581 battles
  • [SRBT] SRBT

Agree with Lucko TV

kadvael77 #6 Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:58 AM

Major

• Player
  • 31336 battles
  • [PEGI7] PEGI7
Fully agree with lucko. stats display should be allowed to be disabled player per player. the ideal world would even be no stat display at all in game.

BRUTAL_LuCkO_TV #7 Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:26 AM

Private

• Player
  • 73612 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 06 September 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

That's one mahoosive wall o text just to ask for the option to hide your stats.

Trust me, if you give "them" just a question, they don't know what you mean and how did you think to do it... so, in that case, you can't say that you don't have all the steps how to do it... If i know how to paint good i will do the picture as well but, sorry :(:P
Anyway... i had that idea long time ago and i didn't see the point to post something like this, but now? i am little bit disapointed... not just me, there is a lot of players who just give up from this game at all... People which i met when i start to play this game and after 4-5 years of playing WoT they are sick of everything... I am still fighting with all of those (let's say) low profile players and idk is it worth but i will try.
I am streaming this game as well, trying to learn ppl how to play agressive and trying to show them that if you decide and if you read correctly enemy and your setup of tanks, you don't need any mods and stat's in game, you need your brain and your brain is your strongest weapon in any game, there is no any mod which one is gonna show you what to do in some momment... That's why i pist off and start with this post. And btw, in 5y of playing this game, how much do i have post's? like 50? maybe not even that much, so, now you know why....

RSAGhost #8 Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:24 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 40628 battles
  • [MING] MING
Uninstalled xvm and all mods long time ago  and no more problems waiting for mod updates etc.and xvm is just bad you see in start of battle 35% win chance you think oh well gg and you also have that mindset that your gona lose.My stats actually improved from uninstalling xvm.I usely can tell from a players name or clan tag he is a good player and must not under estimate him.The big problem is arty players who has xvm sees a unicum and thinks must focus must focus,and also some players yolo unicums just to die 3 seconds later.So xvm influences players way of makink decisions sorry for spel errors english not so good :)

Homer_J #9 Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:16 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29103 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Post8RU74L_LuCkO_TV, on 07 September 2017 - 05:26 AM, said:

Trust me, if you give "them" just a question, they don't know what you mean and how did you think to do it... .

The thing is "them" already implemented it with WoWS.

xRanjax #10 Posted 07 September 2017 - 10:24 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27833 battles
  • [MINA] MINA
I think they need to ban all mods from this game..... and yes i agreed with lucko xvm fockusing is big problem in this game but like always WG is dont give a ..... about real problems in this game....

ZvoneST #11 Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19795 battles
  • [GX] GX
I agree and support this :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users