Mountain climbing removed in any way?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

kiolvi #1 Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:38 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 51311 battles
  • [T-BAD] T-BAD

I would like to know exactly what spots were supposed to be made so that climbing is not possible? It feels that I have seen even more people on those spot than before... Maybe it just feels that way because those areas were supposedly made impossible to access.

Damn annoying though. Not because enemies are tough to kill on those spots, but I just think players going to those places do little to nothing for the team and generally I see them as people who like to have lots of sex with them selves.

jack_timber #2 Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:44 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 33450 battles

Interesting comparison.

Yes I 'mountain climb' in tanks that are capable and if the battle is developing in a way that shooting from above will help the team.

But I only play with WoT nothing else, mebbe that's where I am going wrong.

PS did a nasty tank spank u from above never mind it's not real life it's only a game:)

Noo_Noo #3 Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:08 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 21651 battles
Nope. They're still able to get up there. The high tier Swedish TD's seem to be particularly adept at it and with insane camo they just feed without getting spotted. 

I could live with it if they could be spotted but I'm starting to get a little cheesed off with the camo rating of the Udes and STRV 103 at the moment. Couldn't spot one at less than 100m the other day. 

GalmTwo #4 Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:17 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7415 battles
  • [F-A-D] F-A-D
I don't really mountain climb, but I won't forget what WG did to Mines boost spots :c

How_hard_can_it_be #5 Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:29 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 40280 battles
The devs should've just watched some streams of that fancy goat streamer but I guess it's too hard.

Quintuss #6 Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:34 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26647 battles
  • [DIVA_] DIVA_

View PostNoo_Noo, on 08 September 2017 - 09:08 AM, said:

Nope. They're still able to get up there. The high tier Swedish TD's seem to be particularly adept at it and with insane camo they just feed without getting spotted. 

I could live with it if they could be spotted but I'm starting to get a little cheesed off with the camo rating of the Udes and STRV 103 at the moment. Couldn't spot one at less than 100m the other day. 

99.99% of the people playing swedish TDs don't play for the win or the team. Picking a tank that can only camp and let the enemy come (well, some super-unicums can probably play it constantly agressive successfully, but normal players cannot) allready limits the outcome aimed for to draw (enemy stays away) or loose (you get overrun after your team dies). Victory is only an option if the team either win without you or if the enemy keep yoloing into your field of fire.

Having 1-2 TDs supporting from behind isn't bad, but typically when you see that half your toptiers are redline-wankers it is auto-loose.

Noo_Noo #7 Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:39 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 21651 battles

View PostQuintuss, on 08 September 2017 - 09:34 AM, said:

99.99% of the people playing swedish TDs don't play for the win or the team. Picking a tank that can only camp and let the enemy come (well, some super-unicums can probably play it constantly agressive successfully, but normal players cannot) allready limits the outcome aimed for to draw (enemy stays away) or loose (you get overrun after your team dies). Victory is only an option if the team either win without you or if the enemy keep yoloing into your field of fire.

Having 1-2 TDs supporting from behind isn't bad, but typically when you see that half your toptiers are redline-wankers it is auto-loose.

I dont mind the different playstyle. they are interesting but when you combine really high DPM with borderline broken camo then I get frustrated to the point where I might try one. :trollface:

Kreshow #8 Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:18 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 52548 battles

WG should just paint all slopes with slippery terrain and the problem is gone...

Tomotorqemada #9 Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:54 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16404 battles

View PostNoo_Noo, on 08 September 2017 - 09:08 AM, said:

sadly no. looks like the butthands in wg didnt go for long thinking and just made the flippin glass walls there. I still cant believe me eyes, but looks like a shameful truth. replay would be applied but im not permitted lol

DaSmith #10 Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:04 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 45997 battles
I climb and like to have sex with myself. Yes, I am that flexible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users