Tier 8 Matchmaking: Issues / Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

pern #1 Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34447 battles

Right now to be fair; Tier 8 matchmaking is horrbile. 
Most if not all matches you end up as bottom tier in a tier 10 game, on random occations it can be a tier 9 game.
And on special occasions a full tier 8 game.

But the times you get to play as high tier is well extremely rare...

This is handlable if you play a light or even a medium; but grinding the T10 in almost all games Tier 10 is franly completely useless and really removes the fun out of the game.

(yeah I know it supposed to be something in the matchmaker that should make sure you get to be top, middle, low tier in some order; but it frankly dont work well when playing tier 8. 
OK, after playing a handful of tier 8 in a tier 10 matchmaking you get tired and pick something else and then perhaps you get to be high tier and then back to grinding tier 8 with tier 10)

This is horrible boring and as stated before; It kinda kills the fun.

So to be again completely honest, I would rather wait 1-2 minutes when picking my tier 8 tank to get an even spread of high, middle, low tier.

(Yeah and no l2p or you can still influence the game as low tier, yeah I know, but that is not the point; Im sure most of you reading this already know this and such however the new guy that plays his first tier 8 tank in all 10 games, is going to be a sad puppy...and well you all probably would want to play high tier with your tier 8 more than once every blue moon.)

(Yeah. I know 256 thosand people already said this, but really I couldnt stop myself :) )

cheers
/Pern

Dundato #2 Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26302 battles
none, would only happen if it were professionals running this game, so why suggest

Noo_Noo #3 Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:05 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 21646 battles
SSSSSSSH. People will think you have common sense. Something that has sadly gone AWOL at the WG offices. 

jdc302 #4 Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14935 battles

The problem is that there are a lot of people playing at tier 8, a lot because of the huge amount of tier 8 premium tanks. Seriously how many tier 8 premium tanks are in the game.

WG should make some more premium tanks for tier 7 with a good credit profability. So more players will start playing at that tier which would be only a partial solution.

zukimik #5 Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 57546 battles
Since the last MM modification is impossible the play tier 8, you will never but never get a top tier game, in the last week or so i played like 400 games not a single game top tier, i quit playing the game, honestly i can't take it ....i loved the game but i really getting bored with each day, so i decided to quit playing, i play starcraft online, it's a much better and balanced game, world of tanks has become a garbage and completely unplayable game. In my opinion this happen only because WG doesn't want us to make credits, major good premium tanks are at tier 8, this is not a coincidence. 

Edited by zukimik, 09 September 2017 - 09:28 PM.

Orlov_Ionut #6 Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14427 battles

View Postzukimik, on 09 September 2017 - 04:00 PM, said:

Since the last MM modification is impossible the play tier 8, you will never but never get a top tier game, in the last week or so i played like 400 games not a single game top tier, i quit playing the game, honestly i can take it ....i loved the game but i really getting bored with each day, so i decided to quit playing, i play starcraft online, it's a much better and balanced game, world of tanks has become a garbage and completely unplayable game. In my opinion this happen only because WG doesn't want us to make credits, major good premium tanks are at tier 8, this is not a coincidence. 

Yesterday I gave up too. This game started to provoke only annoyance and ... nothing else. It is impossible to play at tier 8 with light or medium. And I'm tired of scores like 15-1, 15-2. There is no strategy, no communication, no team spirit. Just play, loose or win in 2 minutes and again.

XPuntar #7 Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:42 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14502 battles

Suggestion

Drop the prioritzy of 3/5/7 MM template in the last place !!!

zukimik #8 Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:36 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 57546 battles
They will never balance the game, the money are more important than the mental health of their users, we use a product that make you open the window and scream as long as your lungs can. This is insane, i play video games since i was a child, hundreds of games... not one of them make me angry like this one. The RNG have doubled in the last 6-8 months, over 50% of your shells are miss or bounce, is unreal, hundreds of low rolls etc, the game is bad for your health, fills you with anger and frustration. They still sell premium tanks, how the hell they will ever convince me to buy a new premium tank knowing that i will only play tier X games.  Any way i wish all the best to war gaming and maybe they will realize that this game is bad for players and change the game to be a bearable game. I will not gonna play this game anymore, ever.....

Edited by zukimik, 09 September 2017 - 10:00 PM.

pern #9 Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34447 battles

View Postjdc302, on 08 September 2017 - 05:01 PM, said:

The problem is that there are a lot of people playing at tier 8, a lot because of the huge amount of tier 8 premium tanks. Seriously how many tier 8 premium tanks are in the game.

WG should make some more premium tanks for tier 7 with a good credit profability. So more players will start playing at that tier which would be only a partial solution.

no, there is enough in each tier to control that; All the same tier games can manage that. There is something flawed. As someone stated previously some prioritization or such that is bad 

SWAT0013 #10 Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:11 PM

Major

• Player
  • 27733 battles
  • [ANV-V] ANV-V
Honestly - solution is very simple, just return MM pattern to state after releasing 9.18 before you prioritize 3/5/7 as first choice... This MM was fun to play, this "better" MM is just annoying...

pern #11 Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34447 battles

View PostSWAT0013, on 14 September 2017 - 11:11 AM, said:

Honestly - solution is very simple, just return MM pattern to state after releasing 9.18 before you prioritize 3/5/7 as first choice... This MM was fun to play, this "better" MM is just annoying...

Well to be fair, most tiers in the current matchmaking is great; I feel its just tier 8 that got screwed big time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users