RNG Fury.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Condono #1 Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10022 battles
  • [13KIL] 13KIL

So, I fired at KV-2 from like 350m and it missed by a inch, it flew towards the small edge of the crosshair that was not on the enemy tank. Five minutes later I get derped by KV-2 while I am going downhill in full speed in my m56 scorpion... same distance(350m) when I tried to hit him... rage mode engaged...

Anyway, what are your fhurious rage moments that have happened to you?

Edited by Condono, 08 September 2017 - 03:17 PM.

xx984 #2 Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:23 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 50807 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

View PostCondono, on 08 September 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

Anyway, what are your fhurious rage moments that have happened to you?

When i dont full health ammo rack a Maus in my tier 8 mediums

Dundato #3 Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:29 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25643 battles
the kv2 is spending more money and therefore in a better group

wsatnutter #4 Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:34 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 23973 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

Buy  a fort knox package like Kv2 Player 

Or asked Qpranger for a RNG buff

Uebergewicht #5 Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11702 battles
  • [ATD] ATD

I once suffered an epic karma moment. I was playing in my beloved Pz. 4H on Erlenberg, even as top tier, and had an epic game. I managed to score 9 kills - my personal record to this date, and most of them oneshots. I drove down the western hills to engage an enemy Pz. 4H in the center of the map. Trying to close the distance before he notices me, I was going full speed, always keeping some cover between him and me... when all of a sudden, the enemy Pz. 4H, while retreating from my teammates at full speed, turns his turret around and, without aiming or even slowing down, fires... his shot flies right through one of those archways which are half filled with rubble, hits my tank which, drives 40+khm in the opposite direction, penetrates me with HE and blows me up... that was the most WTF moment regarding RNG I ever had. The game was still epic, but the cherry on top was denied by the most ridicolous RNG I have ever suffered.

Oh, the ending of that game was also something special. Somehow the last player alive in our team was a bot... no, a LITERAL bot in a Churchill. The only surviving enemy was a low tier artillery, and the bot drove into the base in the middle of the map (encounter) to cap. The low tier arty couldnt spot him and also drove in, even got spotted doing so. For even a braindead human player it would have been the easiest thing in the world to just drive towards the arty, which was cowering behind a building, and kill it. Churchill had more than enough HP to take a hit. But, it was a bot and it didn´t move at all. With both teams having vehicles in the cap zone, no one was getting cap points, and the enemy artillery waited it out... turning a game I got 9 kills in into a draw :/ 

I still have the replay, though I cant rewatch it as its an older version from April this year.

Edited by Uebergewicht, 08 September 2017 - 04:18 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users