Something about Premium Tanks

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: Premium tanks (25 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do we really "need" the new premium tanks or we want the old ones back?

1. Yes, we do need new premium tanks. (10 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. No, we don't need new premium tanks. KV5, Type 59, Mutant etc. would be enough. (15 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Premium tanks: MM, balance, silvers!

1. Balanced MM for all premium tanks. (10 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. Same MM with better profit, at least 25% more credits (15 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Vote Hide poll

KosmetskiTigar #1 Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 46842 battles

This game has simply become an agony! Earlier we complained about the quantity of children playing, but the server counted over 100,000 online players, now it's different. Reversed, but much worse. Now we have contributors that "make us" buying tanks. And the question is how you will not buy when you watch some of those famous presentation about premium tanks on YouTube made by QuickyMickey or MilkyJingly or others.. with perfectly beautiful graphics, perfectly good matchmakings (i'm talking about tier VIII tanks in VI-VII MM), with amazing penetration and alpha damage explained, and the whole psycholigical interpretation of anger on lower tier tanks (I'm talking exclusively about description of these "represented" premium tanks!!). Of cours, you buy it! Like most of us... unfortunately, yeah.
But, guys, let's be smart and make some changes. Because we need changes. Because we have to decide what we need. Let's just make the game better place and determine some rules. I don't want you to misunderstand me, especially not WoT administration members, i'm just saying that WoT needs us, they need to know what the situation is, simply they need our help to make it better. So it can hepl us and we will keep playing with pleasure or another way is... is that Nikola Tesla is dead guys, we're already happy he was ever born and gave us confortable life today, but we really don't need more inventions, at least not in WoT.

At the end, i want to add one more and last sentence - This is my personal opinion and i have nothing against anyone.

Up on you, guys.

P.S. Sorry for my (maybe) grammatically inccorect writing, i love forigen languages and to teach them so it's acceptable to correct me. ;)

Erwin_Von_Braun #2 Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:40 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37396 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Problem is that, as long as WG feel the need to refresh the game and draw in new players, there will always be shiny new products for players to purchase.

Maybe a subscription only server is the answer?

Fixed set of parameters that will never change - wonder how many would pay for that privilege?

Tidal_Force #3 Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:28 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16192 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostKosmetskiTigar, on 08 September 2017 - 04:47 PM, said:

This game has simply become an agony! Earlier we complained about the quantity of children playing, but the server counted over 100,000 online players, now it's different.

In my experience, people complaining about kids in games are worse than said kids, both in skill AND behaviour...

Erwin_Von_Braun #4 Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:30 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37396 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostTidal_Force, on 08 September 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

In my experience, people complaining about kids in games are worse than said kids, both in skill AND behaviour...

tis a shame indeed.

Would +1 but I'm all out:(

NUKLEAR_SLUG #5 Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:39 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27537 battles

View PostKosmetskiTigar, on 08 September 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

Now we have contributors that "make us" buying tanks. And the question is how you will not buy when you watch some of those famous presentation about premium tanks on YouTube made by QuickyMickey or MilkyJingly or others.. with perfectly beautiful graphics, perfectly good matchmakings (i'm talking about tier VIII tanks in VI-VII MM), with amazing penetration and alpha damage explained, and the whole psycholigical interpretation of anger on lower tier tanks (I'm talking exclusively about description of these "represented" premium tanks!!). Of cours, you buy it! Like most of us... unfortunately, yeah.

If you buy any shiny thing just because someone on YouTube tells you to how is that WGs fault? Get a backbone and stop being a sheep.

Kartoshkaya #6 Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23378 battles
Soooo, what's the point of this thread ?

BravelyRanAway #7 Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:24 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22377 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostKosmetskiTigar, on 08 September 2017 - 04:47 PM, said:

And the question is how you will not buy when you watch some of those famous presentation about premium tanks on YouTube made by QuickyMickey or MilkyJingly or others.. 

That's where self control comes in.........don't you have any?

BillCarson1997 #8 Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:46 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8835 battles
i think we don't need any more communist powercreep. just bring some tier 8 german heavy

Afdass #9 Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12973 battles

Nah... We need more Tier 8 Premium tanks to fill the MM with new tanks. Then the Full Tier 8 Premium MM will become something possible. There are not many Tier 8 Premium tanks. Only around 60/70 of them. But ofcourse those are not enough. WE NEED MORE! Wargaming doesn't win enough money with Gold/Premium Time/Merchendise.

Not let's be true and senseful: WHY MORE TIER 8 PREMIUM TANKS? Do you really feel people have that much need to buy a new Premium Tank? I almost can say a big part of the player base have basicly all Premium tanks possible to have in this game. Buy what about the rest? Do you really need to offer that much "tree of choice" to us? But yeah, this is the way. I can tell I have only 2 tier 8 premium tanks and I don't have intentions in buying any in the next years. Maybe if I win the lottery I buy one to have more Credits.

The two I have, only 1 was bought (T-54 mod-1) and the other was a reward (T25 Pilot) and I basicly am just using them to get Credits easier and quicker (now I'm kinda using the Pilot to train my Pershing crew). But is basicly this.

So, why people need to have 20 soviet tier 8 medium tanks? Do they really use the 20 at the same time? I don't see the point.

(Sure, "if you don't like them, don't buy them" is what those "pro-premium" will say. But after all, we, the ones who don't buy 50 premium tanks are the ones that get scrwed because we are the one who have to play against those OP-BROKEN-GODLIKE premiums. "Defender *cof*, Liberté *cof*, Patriot *cof*, Chrysler-no-weakspot-god *cof*".)

Edit:And one more thing. Keep introducing more and more premiums and forget the Tier 8 matchmaking fix. Tier 10 are good to play against because you win more credits, but I don't play to get one-shotted-or-almost by Tier 10 TD's and to spend all the premium ammo on some tanks.

Edited by Afdass, 08 September 2017 - 10:43 PM.

Dundato #10 Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26168 battles
Do u think they have those battles every game. They will play the tank constantly till they get a whopper of a game before uploading and then spinning their BS

RockyRoller #11 Posted 08 September 2017 - 11:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29917 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS

German light scout

Russian Super Heavy

All tier 10 of course

Spurtung #12 Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:58 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 61586 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostRockyRoller, on 09 September 2017 - 12:29 AM, said:

Russian Super Heavy

All tier 10 of course

The lebedenko was too heavy and too weak.

_EXODUZ_ #13 Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:48 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34617 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostKosmetskiTigar, on 08 September 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

MilkyJingly

Dafuq? :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users