dissapointed wg sad

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

KnoxVilleN1 #1 Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12095 battles
  • [AROF] AROF

I dont know how many of you got your offer sometime in July for x3 for the next 100 wins in premium tanks. Well, we took it and by August 31 we made only 50 or 51 wins. Sometime in early September I wanted to play some games and i noticed that the mission was gone. I checked, double checked and nothing. I even checked the print screen i did when i received the bonus mission.  Normally, the mission has disappeared.

I opened the ticked to customers support to contest the expiration date, No big surprise here, they said that it expired even tho it wasnt supposed to since it was for NEXT 100 battle and not UNTIL. I told them i understand but i think a compensation would be fine since i worked in customer support myself and thats how you deal with a dissatisfied customer. Again they said that they cant do anything i should deal with it.

I didnt spend that much money on the game ( i guess a few hundred euro ) but not anymore. Too bad that the customer support cant do anything and the company is greedy because the game is just awesome.

PS. I attached printscreen with the bonus i got so you can see i dont talk s*** and it said NEXT not UNTIL.

Spoiler

Thx.

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_021.jpg   305.85K

Edited by KnoxVilleN1, 08 September 2017 - 09:08 PM.

Cobra6 #2 Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostKnoxVilleN1, on 08 September 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

I opened the ticked to customers support to contest the expiration date, No big surprise here, they said that it expired even tho it wasnt supposed to since it was for NEXT 100 battle and not UNTIL. I told them i understand but i think a compensation would be fine since i worked in customer support myself and thats how you deal with a dissatisfied customer. Again they said that they cant do anything i should deal with it.

I didnt spend that much money on the game ( i guess a few hundred euro ) but not anymore. Too bad that the customer support cant do anything and the company is greedy because the game is just awesome.

Welcome to WoT Customer "Service", where it's their job to get rid of you as fast and as cheaply as possible, not to actually create goodwill or seem to care.

Don't bother contacting them again, the majority of them are useless and will only serve you copy=>pasta replies without properly reading your questions.

Cobra 6

uglycousin #3 Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:44 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 43179 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

Wow... that was actually a nice mission you got for free. I am a bit jealous as I did not get it. :) Back at your problem: the copy was misleading, it says for the next 100 victories and nowhere does it show a time limit. But when you opened the mission in the mission tab did it show any expiring date?

Now, you should find better ways to spend your money. But if you do throw money at WoT then expect the worse to follow. The customer support is really lousy at WG. They got some people trying their best but overall ... it is really a big letdown.

If you expect the worse and receive some goodies every now and then, you won`t be so disappointed in the future. :)

uglycousin #4 Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:47 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 43179 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

View PostCobra6, on 08 September 2017 - 11:38 PM, said:

Welcome to WoT Customer "Service", where it's their job to get rid of you as fast and as cheaply as possible, not to actually create goodwill or seem to care.

Don't bother contacting them again, the majority of them are useless and will only serve you copy=>pasta replies without properly reading your questions.

Cobra 6

Gonna quote this in case some mod shows up and edits your post.

Learned the same lesson the hard way. WG customer service could use some training, right now it is nowhere near where it should be.

Those copy/paste replies are terribly annoying, it shows they almost never even read your problem and they just want to get rid of you and punch out as fast as they can from the job they obviously don`t care about.

Dundato #5 Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26171 battles
Wow you got a non automated response. Someone does work there

wsatnutter #6 Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:57 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 24428 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostCobra6, on 08 September 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

Cobra 6

you will never be a CC with that negative attitude :trollface: but have a :medal: from me m8

uglycousin #7 Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:17 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 43179 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

View Postwsatnutter, on 09 September 2017 - 12:57 AM, said:

you will never be a CC with that negative attitude :trollface: but have a :medal: from me m8

People must point out the truth. 

AgingJedi pointed out some of their flaws in his recent videos about cheaters.

Cobra 6 is pointing them since ... I can't even remember when. Now, unlike SirFoch who can be pretty vulgar and over the top in his insults, Cobra 6 manages to do it in a respectable manner that still points out the errors.

I just think the people who can change things at WG just don't care and we are left with this bitter taste in our mouths.

A shame really. This will only come back and bite their arse in the end.

RaxipIx #8 Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:31 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28549 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

The only time i contacted support i got a non automated response and problem fixed in less then 1 H.

Seems i got lucky, seeing how many people are not satisfied with the current level of customer support.

malachi6 #9 Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:34 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 49249 battles
Well it does say wins in any premium.  You don't use a tier 2 or 3 for clubbing do you?  I assume it counts reward tanks as well.

Edited by malachi6, 09 September 2017 - 08:35 AM.

uglycousin #10 Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:33 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 43179 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

View PostRaxipIx, on 09 September 2017 - 10:31 AM, said:

The only time i contacted support i got a non automated response and problem fixed in less then 1 H.

Seems i got lucky, seeing how many people are not satisfied with the current level of customer support.

You did get lucky. :)

Cobra6 #11 Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:56 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postwsatnutter, on 08 September 2017 - 09:57 PM, said:

I gave up on that dream waaaaay back when I reported the copyright infringements going on in the WoT creative competitions like 5 years ago and even when supplying the source materials, book publications etc. (and the rules stating you could not use anything that you didn't own/create/from Google) and it was blatantly ignored then by Ectar/Kandly and one other forum staffer. The winners were allowed to keep their prizes even though they broke international copyright laws *and* the rules of the actual competition.

Even offered them to be a judge next time checking their choices of winners for validity of entries, also not accepted.

Soon after that though WG stopped the creative competitions as is tradition, not actually fixing the problem but fighting the symptoms.

That being said, I will keep pointing out the errors that WG keeps (consistently) making because I love this game and this forum community but I don't like some of the (gross) incompetence running behind it doing it's best to drive it all into the ground at the earliest opportunity.

Cobra 6

Edited by Cobra6, 09 September 2017 - 10:01 AM.

uglycousin #12 Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:40 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 43179 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK
Cobra 6, you know you are our unofficial CC, right? ;)

clixor #13 Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:52 AM

Major

• Player
  • 50415 battles
just sad this, even if there was a time limit somewhere WG CS should be generous from time to times. It litteraly doesn't cost them anything.

KnoxVilleN1 #14 Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12095 battles
  • [AROF] AROF

The mission is back of some reason and i can complete it from where i left it ~50 wins. I think is has something to do with the message i left customer support in the feedback form.

Also i think they blessed me with some positive RNG since i won 14 games in a row in tier 8 premiums and i never saw a tier 10.

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_034.jpg   206.64K

Edited by KnoxVilleN1, 09 September 2017 - 07:44 PM.

PayMore #15 Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 23114 battles
wg wants you to covert xp for gold

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users