Team Battles Tier 8 , Personal Score and winrate %

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ValkyrionX #1 Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44735 battles

Hello everyone,
come and go back to breaking the boxes on the forum with stupid questions =)

in the last two days I have (unfortunately) been dedicated to team battles and tier 8 skirmishes to keep me in training with my dear is3 given the daily appointments on the global map.
With an average win rate, in team battles, over 55% just yesterday, and 60% in the last 7 days, I lost about 600 points of wgr ranging from nearly 7,000 to around 5900, all playing well and doing great over 3,000 damage.
The question is as follows: why even if I have this win rate in the team battles my wgr has dropped so drastically? what sense has it that for a victory you earn so few points and for a defeat you lose so so many? why is the system so disadvantageous?
Any one of you knows how to give me a technical explanation if possible? Also winning with very strong teams composed of clans such as hunger, mvps, pvs ,, penalty etc etc .. the gains in terms of wgr were very few points and losing about 100 pts for a defeat makes me angry, I do not know if the wn8 affects but my recent wn8 are always good, blue, green or purple, and my wn8 overall will become green in a few points ..thanks in advance !

https://wot-life.com...ionX-526220112/

Igor_BL #2 Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39568 battles
  • [GX] GX
It seems that TB affect everyones PR, but not mine. Mine is always the same, win or lose. Not sure why...
Not that i care that much; i played them because it is easy way to earn credits with type64...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users